Your Favourites!

DeletedUser

I might be BIAS'd but meh...

Top 3 Tribes:
- IBAN, I know these people so well...
- Google, I like their name. I hope they do well :icon_wink:
- BOSS, some small noobtribe that wanted to war me for telling their duek to start over. now they're offering me resources while we did'nt even attack.

Top 3 Players.
- All Apathy members.
- Sp.Ag, Dalek, Joey, etc... To many people in IBAN.
- Lizy, :icon_redface: shes the bestest.

sheeesh why am i even in your list? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Top 3 Tribes:
Iban - Cause they put the N in n00b.
IbanI - U can't beat Lizy
Apathy - Cause we show n00bish l33t skillz

Top 3 Players

Cookie.Monster - He has cookies, Nuf said
SoWwY - Only to make her happy, Spat her dummy out earlier.
All Apathy players :) X X xxxx XX

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Top 3 Players:

Boxxy Guevarra - <3 COA
Chuckiie
alberich

Top 3 Tribes:

iBan
Apathy
....no other tribe worth mentioning. :(

DeletedUser

Top 3 tribes

1.Apathy
2.none
3.none

Top3 players
1.to early to say
2.to early to say
3.to early to say

Swans1981

Thought i'd just say im quitting on my own thread,

I hate it when people are racist to me, and also leak information to my enemies in other worlds, for this reason i've left Kata and W40.

I will miss you all...

Hmm maybe not iBan.. LULS I JOKE <3 miss you too..

Goodluck everyone, especially .War., i know you will succeed in your decisions and investments.... :icon_wink:
My spammers <3
images

(Supposed to be trolls :lol:)

~Swanny over and out~

P.S Kata is a good tribe, just a few members who i dont get on with due to some really annoying reasons, and i dont want to be in any other tribe bar marcus's so ive jumped off the plank.

DeletedUser

Thought i'd just say im quitting on my own thread,

I hate it when people are racist to me, and also leak information to my enemies in other worlds, for this reason i've left Kata and W40.

I will miss you all...

Hmm maybe not iBan.. LULS I JOKE <3 miss you too..

Goodluck everyone, especially .War., i know you will succeed in your decisions and investments.... :icon_wink:
My spammers <3
images

(Supposed to be trolls :lol:)

~Swanny over and out~

P.S Kata is a good tribe, just a few members who i dont get on with due to some really annoying reasons, and i dont want to be in any other tribe bar marcus's so ive jumped off the plank.

we has sp0t for y3w! C0me bAcK!!! <3

DeletedUser

lol then u better change the name of the tribe and i still don't get it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

may be baised but heck

Top 3
1. iBan u- great players <3 to money
2. SoWwY- very good player i sat her acc to :D
3. Enthral Abyss- i myself am a solid player but really chris nd josh are the genious's. Most dont know of either b/c there real low profile players. i met them on W32 and coplayed with josh. Josh is a very smart player conquers fast, good at advanced stuff overall good player. I havent coplayed with chris that long. besides 39 where he showed great activity, farming, and i know for sure hes a good player. We all 3 have alot of fun.i really encourage you all to add the Enthral Abyss acc to ur top 3 we iz elit3 xD

Top 3 tribes
1. IBAN
2. Kata
3. idk

#3 will have to impress me which nobody else have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3. Enthral Abyss- i myself am a solid player but really chris nd josh are the genious's. Most dont know of either b/c there real low profile players. i met them on W32 and coplayed with josh. Josh is a very smart player conquers fast, good at advanced stuff overall good player. I havent coplayed with chris that long. besides 39 where he showed great activity, farming, and i know for sure hes a good player. We all 3 have alot of fun.i really encourage you all to add the Enthral Abyss acc to ur top 3 we iz elit3 xD

Very true, seriously. Especially Josh. I <3 that guy. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeh lol i pissed about 10-12 members of Google off by telling them the truth.
NO HAVING WARS AT THE START OF THE WORLD WITHOUT NOBLES OR CATAPULTS! DUHHHH. and a few of them left lol. oh well i dont care much anymore... i still think Google will be one of the top tribes in this world if they keep up what they are doing right now. as for me. im looking for a worthy k45/k44 tribe to join as im close to the border lol.

Top tribes:
Iban - They are gowing steadily and have very strong and respected players in their tribe. also have people already with LC lol...
Google - They are in my top tribe list right now even though they are low ranked and i left. I think they are going to eventualy dominate their K along with shadow.
Shadow - Havent been that active and well knowen in the world yet even though they are rank 2 lol. but they will dominate k45 with Google soon if Google stays in tact.

Top players:
Iban you - Already has LC and is very active lol. and is in Iban.
granta942 - My girlfriend and already has 98 axes and will have LC in about 1 day. Is also very loveing when she isent pissed off at someone lol.
white-dragon - Very respected player by both me and granta942. is in the top 20. is quite quiet. but is very active and already has LC as well as over 120 axes.
plus i just like him so that has to be a bonus.

DeletedUser

Tribes
IBAN - highest ODA and points says its skill not point whores that got them to this spot
Shadow Knights - I like the look of this tribe more every time I check. They are still well below the 60 member mark and holding second is impressive.
Hmm... no other tribe in top 20 is worthy of this spot I think Tactic or Kata will be here soon

Players
1st aggresive player High troop counts + good farms + skill will give him this spot for some time.

Im looking below the top 20 for some good players to move up and fill these places.

World 40 Farming Op

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you need three players to play a single account ??? that's a bit noobish. for 1x speed 1-2 hr activity is enough. sure 24hr sitting can give a bit of initial edge but things will even out pretty soon.

DeletedUser

Kiwi !!!!!!, i thought i was your favorite, chris btw, :icon_sad:

you know what when ever i'm on enthral this means war!!!!!!

Josh <3 = Chris <3
</3 to sugarwater. >:| jk jk. :lol:

you need three players to play a single account ??? that's a bit noobish. for 1x speed 1-2 hr activity is enough. sure 24hr sitting can give a bit of initial edge but things will even out pretty soon.

You will never know.. They did a good job in w39. They'll surely make a better job this time, i hope. :icon_wink: