Your Favourites!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Wicker is a good player, and a good friend. + Hes in Apathy, so dont talk to badly of him or he might pass you in the rankings (Although he only just started.)

DeletedUser

Wickerman is a good player.. He maybe one of the best asset of Pucca's line up of world 27 at the end of the tribe locked..
but sad to say... he has been gang banged by 5 players around him...

DeletedUser

I've played W23 and have seen the past W23 premades firsthand so I figured I'd share my thoughts.

URL W36.net - I still think this tribe had a lot of potential. There were some of us who were putting in a lot of effort and if more players had taken the world seriously from the start we could have gone far. More than a few players decided to restart due to slow growth and becoming farmed (wickerman included). URL was the funnest tribe I've ever been in but it wasn't going anywhere so people left.

E23 W1 .co.uk - Although playing this world myself, I didn't join this tribe so I can only speculate. Very aggressive bunch early on although 80% of their members are still on their first village which is kind of dissappointing for the age of the world. They're rank 6 and appear to be going strong.

Kata - Again, I can only speculate but they seem to have a decent line up with many familiar faces from URL and E23. Following the W23 tradition with having high ODA early.

there is a major difference though. W23 is an odd world. its scary active and the most agressive world ive seen in a long time. You rarely find players from w23 in any of the premades around.
W23 players are definitely aggressive. URL, E23 and now Kata all have/had high ODA very early on. As much as URL was pretty terrible, we were still the third tribe to reach 100k ODA.

As for the second part, I never thought of that before but its soo true. W23 players rarely join premades except the W23 ones. The downside of joining less worlds is that they have less experience in start-up. One thing that I've noticed about all the previous W23 premades is that their start-up isn't particularily strong but if they make it though start-up, expect them to be around for a long time yet :icon_wink:

Warlord -c-

PKI Nice to see you here. This is -CorE- BTW.

Anyways. Top 3 players.

.War. = Obviously she is my hero LOL (gotta be kissass)
Sha.dow = I'm a ODA fan. Therefor I am going for this player.

3 Tribe

RWR = Gotta watch them out since Top ODA player is in that tribe means hey are aggressive.

iBAN = Hmm pretty cocky around my area but they are doing very good to keep up with their cockyness.

kata = My tribe gotta be the best ehh ;)

Last edited:

Typhi

looks like the move just killed this topic ...

I figured moving it would be preferable to infracting everyone for offtopic and deleting the posts, because hey, they're good posts.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I hate to ask this, but does noone actually look not at the core for "good" players.

I dont mean look at the rim either, but when i played on previous worlds it was always either core or rim until a huge war came out. And theirs just not wars like their used to be so we cant look to much at those either.

But my top tribes would have to be.

1 kata- because i have looked at them and i have gotten a feel for how they play, its going to be interesting because soon war will insue.

2 CELL- they really do just get to the point. Probably just want to fight everyone. (isnt that the point though)

3. I hate this tribe, but i also respect them the infamous IBAN- i hate them because they are cocky, but i respect them because they have earned it im my book, i suggest they play it a little cooler though dont need three tribes attacking at once.

players-

1. really i think robster728 why you may ask? Well because he went through the same w24 wars i did just opposite area. I really dont think you can be called a tw vet until you go though wars of old times. If you dont know what im talking about, then you dont qualify.

2. F3v3R- Well he actually replies to igms so thats a plus, and even not knowing me i knew that he has personal respect for everyone. Good plus for leadership. To bad hes quiting.

3 and well finally 3.. hmm.. i think h0lly would fit here. why? well he has experience. sense of humor.. so why not.

Swans1981

Could this please be moved back to where it lay before.

I dont see the reason for swopping it around,

its merely a merge of other topics all rolled into one which was doing very well.

-Slips the mods a buck-
-Whispers "get the one they call elder"-