Your New Mod *Sigh*

DeletedUser75995

You can't have a .005 of a person. That's really dumb. Maybe you are a woman.. :icon_surprised:

Get Popcorn, a fire protection suit and waits for Arcanine to turn you into a roasted avanti

DeletedUser100590

Thanks for derailing m'thread. And once i've cleared up the forums.

DeletedUser

You can't have a .005 of a person. That's really dumb. Maybe you are a woman.. :icon_surprised:

That was rude. :icon_evil:
I've heard that stereotype before, and I really don't appreciate it. Although I'm not blonde, that was quite offensive.

Also, I realize that was supposed to be a joke for males to laugh at. No where near funny for me.

Oh, sorry for derailing, humbleshrub (at least that what you said you were :D ) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

It's all in jest, dear. No offense was intended at all.. apologies.

Huble I just read your sig.. When's your birthday?? I was born '93 too 0.0

DeletedUser100750

Hello new mod I'll try, not and spam that much:icon_biggrin:

Better?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pfft, newbies :p (Oh wait, I was one too :O )

You're invisible, humbletree, Where are you o_O

DeletedUser100590

Pfft, newbies :p (Oh wait, I was one too :O )

You're invisible, humbletree, Where are you o_O

I set it so that it don't show up on the forums when browsing them. That way I can stalk and nobody knows where i'll strike next :O

---

In no way am I like, promoting my failing idea. But yeah.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=239302

Going out for lunch. Will finish cleaning the forums when I get home. Bai.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, the purpose is to express our love for the mods. Spamming is just because we love them so much that we have to post all the time. :p

DeletedUser74857

players of World 31 are coming to 57. Apologizing in advanced Mr. Mod :p

DeletedUser74857

Yea... our forum is in a revolt against the mods right now... It's a good time :p

DeletedUser

Hey Nathan. I know you told me you returned to playing TW, but I hadn't realized you'd taken up modding again so soon. Welcome back!

Ampatriot, the blogger on this world, is under my supervision. I give you permission to yell at him whenever I am not around to do so :icon_razz:

As for Druid, you're best of ignoring her, or she'll continue to spam you, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

players of World 31 are coming to 57. Apologizing in advanced Mr. Mod :p

Well if he's apologizing, I'm assuming that he means the members currently in revolt against bloggers/mods from W31 are making their move here. Good luck Nathan :lol:

DeletedUser74857

only a few of us :p

Well if he's apologizing, I'm assuming that he means the members currently in revolt against bloggers/mods from W31 are making their move here. Good luck Nathan :lol:
wait... you've heard?