Your New Mod *Sigh*

DeletedUser100590

What if you get 3 girls?

Or much better, what if you discover your love is a shemale?

If I get three girls then i'll treat them as if they were three boys. In response to if I was dating a shemale, what'd happen would depend on if I loved her(?).

So I guess I should hide since I have been known to swear and smoke...

UK law states you can't smoke in public places so just do it outside and we'll be fine :icon_biggrin:

Do you have a zombie plan and if so, what kinds of moves do you think the world governments should take to prevent us from having to use our zombie plans.

A friend roped me into a plan whereby we're all going to Scotland. She's also picked us partners which was great because the girl she picked was beautiful. We ended up dating and then eventually we broke up. I think I've now been given a not so awesome escape partner :icon_sad:

The government can't stop not'ing, didn't you watch the riots? :p

Sup truscott.

It has been a while.

Two years mebbe? Spoken to Boske at all?

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If I get three girls then i'll treat them as if they were three boys.
And because you're not sexist, this means you'd treat them essentially the same, yes? ;P (Although the birds and the bees may be a bit different when they get to that age...)

Nathan <3

DeletedUser100590

And because you're not sexist, this means you'd treat them essentially the same, yes? ;P (Although the birds and the bees may be a bit different when they get to that age...)

Nathan <3

No it means, I'd treat them rougher than if I only had one girl? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser100590

Moved because it was cluttering the front page
emoticon-0144-nod.gif

DeletedUser

Oh my tw god humbletree i promise to honor and obey your rules to the best of my ability but my ability is a little shady please do not spank me too often or too hard or i will cry.

greenmonsta

Oh my tw god humbletree i promise to honor and obey your rules to the best of my ability but my ability is a little shady please do not spank me too often or too hard or i will cry.

I promise to do the exact opposite of what she said, and to make your time here a living hell. It's what I do best.

DeletedUser

To conclude, Petn tells me that we have a good base of up and coming posters amongst us as well as some old school posters. I hope that between us all we can keep these forums enjoyable and fun. That’s about it to be honest. If ever you’re in London and fancy some ice-cream, drop me a PM.

Happy Hunting,
Nathan

Don't worry, I'll remove the sticky in a week or two.

OH NO and dont' ask darkaniken2 if anyone he knows caused her own rule to get made on 53 because I am sure that would nevah happen, and please come make me behave in CoC jirki, i am getting scared.

And look I am not good and my appropriateness so much, like can i tell truegrave i wish she stayed in her grave since it says she is back. And may i come on to Laura(oh wait i promised NOT Laura) i mean daria, and tell my dreams of her owning my ass in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OH NO and dont' ask darkaniken2 if anyone he knows caused her own rule to get made on 53 because I am sure that would nevah happen, and please come make me behave in CoC jirki, i am getting scared.

And look I am not good and my appropriateness so much, like can i tell truegrave i wish she stayed in her grave since it says she is back. And may i come on to Laura(oh wait i promised NOT Laura) i mean daria, and tell my dreams of her owning my ass in game.

In which case, Chase, can I call you a nub for calling me a she, when I am a he ;) You do not know me, my dear.

AoA hellfire is such a nub he does not know i am a she :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

MY FULL APPOLIGIES! this one grave girl gave me hell, drama drama drama,

I so sorry please forgive

DeletedUser

Naughty mod, why would you move our tribal declaration to general. We are special enough to announce in public like normal folk.

Hmmp you are a very naughty mod, i could have titled it CoC. I was being NICE.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NATHAN, MOD INTRO! NAO!

You've told me twice that you've done it, and Aubrey says you haven't. If need be, he's willing to take your old mod intro and make it public again, but modify it based on what you told me. Roar. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser100590

NATHAN, MOD INTRO! NAO!

You've told me twice that you've done it, and Aubrey says you haven't. If need be, he's willing to take your old mod intro and make it public again, but modify it based on what you told me. Roar. :icon_evil:

You know that I've done it... You've read it and proof checked it for me.

Stop ganging up on me with people who actually have power
Skype-emoticons-06-crying.gif