Your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Or do an ingame survey of what people would like to play the round after that.
Like this you make most of the people happy.

More like a poll where it takes 30 second to finish it.

DeletedUser

I think the sleep mode should be able to start whenever you set it not when you sign off and it starts about 2 hours later, cuz then you get really far behind.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I think the sleep mode should be able to start whenever you set it not when you sign off and it starts about 2 hours later, cuz then you get really far behind.:icon_confused:

huh?
Sleep mode is not the reason why you get far behind, not playing the game properly is the reason why.

I don't know if that is true or not but from what i remember you should set sleep mode few minutes after you join speed. Like this you don't have problems later on.

Also depends when you sign off and how long you been off.

Listen, learn more about sleep mode and you'll be fine. Mail a guy who knows more about sleep mode than i do since i have forgot about it or you could ask Russki(he might help you).

kerosine

I want sleep mode to be able to be set whenever you want it, or just before you go to bed, so you should be able to set it 10 minutes before you go to bed!

I want sleep mode to be able to be set whenever you want it, or just before you go to bed, so you should be able to set it 10 minutes before you go to bed!

erhaps a minimum amount of sleep mode you have to use, and no maximum? Then you can just set it when you want go, but maybe you shouldnt be able to within 20 minutes of an attack hitting you.

kerosine

erhaps a minimum amount of sleep mode you have to use, and no maximum? Then you can just set it when you want go, but maybe you shouldnt be able to within 20 minutes of an attack hitting you.

Ah failed to think of this.

Yes, maybe think of something like this so that cowards who are getting rimmed cant just set sleep mode and be safe.

Maybe you cant activate sleep mode until 10minutes past the last attack hit. (might need to rephrase that)

Actually well basically what you said.

Kudos

DeletedUser

I can do a monday-friday 150 speed round, and a weekend 350 speed one, or 10-14 day 150 round starting monday but obviously without the weekend round. Which one shall it be?

Last edited by a moderator:

kerosine

I can do a monday-friday 150 speed round, and a weekend 350 speed one, or 10-14 day 150 round starting monday but obviously without the weekend round. Which one shall it be?

weekened 350 speed one would be awesome. And I am sure people would agree with me.... right?

DeletedUser

i think as well thats it good to have some 350x or 300x at the weekend or maybe even 2 and then one or two during the week with 200x...

especially the wekend ones makes it possible for people who have sort of a life play speed at the weekend at last...

Randomcamel

Personally what would grab my attention would be speed 250-350 but the round lasting maybe 10 or 12 hours at the weekend, I know its only short but with sleep and work theres no way I can set aside the time to play speed with any chance of getting anywhere unless I have a sitter for half the time i play, wheres the fun in that?

DeletedUser

i think serious speed rounds will be easier to manage when the summer vacations arrive, but some people still dont have vacations so only some can do it.

DeletedUser

i have 2 weeks hlidays and i will be plating alot
i think member limit should be more than 5 lik it was on treat and sleep mode
less than 20 hours
and less time to set not an hour

DeletedUser

do you thing this is great or possible make it
speed world
one month play
Description:
Player limit: 730
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 350
Unit speed: .6
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Buliding queue: Yes

and if the player will out or noble in this world he cannot make another tribe for this speed so the other player will make possible to enter in this round

NATMUS

You must be silly having a round with that speed for that long will be pointless, 1st becuase people will get bord. And most of all no offence to people but some people don't sleep that much and one big player will dominate and will just noble everyone so basicly any new comers who become big will just get nobled. so the only way i think that would work is if it was like 1 week long max would be 2 or play 1 week with 400 speed but that not up to me. hope you understand

DeletedUser

Here is an idea, bann the people who have ever been "accused" of cheating or playing unfairly, or backstabbing, and ban their IP, from this round, and then let those of US who choose to play fairly, and I do include people like Ghetto Girl and Tompa in this group, simply because they seem to play fairly. And let us see if we can survive with them.

This is the way the game should be played, there are those, auskilla, if he plays his own account, kodak, by the same rule and a few others that can play fairly and still KILL US ALL. but we would atleast stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.