Your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here is an idea, bann the people who have ever been "accused" of cheating or playing unfairly, or backstabbing, and ban their IP, from this round, and then let those of US who choose to play fairly, and I do include people like Ghetto Girl and Tompa in this group, simply because they seem to play fairly. And let us see if we can survive with them.

This is the way the game should be played, there are those, auskilla, if he plays his own account, kodak, by the same rule and a few others that can play fairly and still KILL US ALL. but we would atleast stand a chance.

and this leaves about 5 people who have never achieved anything in any round then :S

all noobs accuse nyone who does well of cheating simply because they are envious of the better players abilities.. i see some of your points but nightmare seems u are being one of those annoying little n00bs atm ;)

Russki has clarified what is and is not cheating and people are being given the correct punishments.. So please stop winging

Alex

caz7

speed 300
4 day round (equivalent to 1 3/4 years in a speed 2 world)
No tribe lock
Tribe member limit 10
Archers and Paladins
no weapon chamber
coin academy
No Alliances/Nap's (to prevent family tribes from flourishing)
unit speed .4
sleep mode 6-12 hours
account sitting within tribe

DeletedUser

thats too long. treat round.. speed 350 i was not moving in points as a 1mil acc for 15 hours just minting waiting for players to catch up to have higher morale.. played 50% of the round and still got to 2.88mil so imagine 300 speed over 96 hours..

no thank you

DeletedUser

small adjustment then:

treat round speed 350
3 days
no tribe lock
tribe limit 20
no archers and no paladins
no weapon chamber
simple smithy-system
coin academy
allies/NAP/enemies disabled
unit speed .4
sleep mode 6-12
account sitting within tribe

DeletedUser

Anything no longer than two days and over the weekend and that's me set :)

DeletedUser19160

Description: This match is a team domination match.There will be 5 or 10 people to a tribe.And the tribes will be fixed after 24 hours.
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory: there willl be 4 barbarians with full deffense. the tribe who will control them for 3H wins the round.
Speed: 200
Unit speed: .4
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Buliding queue: Yes

DeletedUser

Description: the alex round
Requirements for victory: First person to donate alex 100 villages wins the round/10 pp prize
Speed: 120
Unit speed: .6
Morale: NO

Jokes :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description: 4 member tribe limit, fast growing barbs, Bonus villages(10 - 15% / player villages ratio, my choice 15%) WINNING TRIBAL ODA get 5 pp as a prize
Player limit: above 500
Requirements for victory: Rank 1 tribal ODA
Speed: 120 (4 day round) - why so short.. think of all the growing barbs and you tell me
Morale: NO!!!!!!!!!! (all those growing barbs turtling morale users will never look good)

My suggestion RoxX :D

Love Alex

PS @ moros.. make it ;)

DeletedUser3687

I think that would be a fun round. Maybe then we will see the difference between the noobs and pro's.

DeletedUser

Description: the alex round
Requirements for victory: First person to donate alex 100 villages wins the round/10 pp prize
Speed: 120

Jokes :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description: 4 member tribe limit, fast growing barbs, Bonus villages(10 - 15% / player villages ratio, my choice 15%) WINNING TRIBAL ODA get 5 pp as a prize
Player limit: above 500
Requirements for victory: Rank 1 tribal ODA
Speed: 120 (4 day round) - why so short.. think of all the growing barbs and you tell me
Morale: NO!!!!!!!!!! (all those growing barbs turtling morale users will never look good)

My suggestion RoxX :D

Love Alex

PS @ moros.. make it ;)

HHAHAHAHhahahahahah................. *echo*

DeletedUser

I think that would be a fun round. Maybe then we will see the difference between the noobs and pro's.

there are no pros and noobs, just people with a lot time and people who have not that time...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Thursday 23:00-Sunnday 12:00
Speed: 200
German Server 1 style means no archer, paladine growing babars and all this shit
No Morale
Sleep mode 6-8 hours
NO sitter

whitekidskating

make it so theres a limit on how many buildings can be built, then raise max level of a few buildings, ie farm, res, whouse, barr, stables, etc. then the player could decide if he wanted to have ALOT of troops, built very slowly or not so many troops built very fast. and those could be your "special" villlages.

whitekidskating

on the more realistic side, games that have sleep mode enabled, do not really need account sitting... if your gone for a few days then you have missed the round anyways and there is sleep mode for sleep/work/school so why would you need an account sitter?

Faetzy

Starting time Friday 25th at 13:00 ends monday/tuesday 00:00

Description: 2 man tribes
Player limit: 250
Requirements for victory: Last tribe standing at the end of the round wins
Speed: 350

DeletedUser

growing barbs are always attractive and it gives you a chance to grow, and so it's a tough challenge to survive anyway. a treat round would now be very good :) but for 2-3 days

DeletedUser

Start: Monday 02:00 to Sunday 02:00

Description: All For One
Tribe Member Limit: 1
Requirements for victory: First Player To 100 Million
Speed: 300
Unit speed: .5
Account sitting: No
Morale: Yes
Buliding queue: No

DeletedUser

@ Spoona.. the world wouldnt be big enough for a single player to reach 100million, no one would want to manage an acc that big, after 700k it gets boring as hell maintaining an acc it all becomes a routine attack mass rebuild attack mass rebuild :S boring as hell..

@ omega growing barbs are only good if the admins actually are clever and stick bonus villages in world.. wats the point in agrowing 7 barbarian villages at the start.. (5 of which are usually near me cos of me scaring other players into restarting xD) gives an unfair advantage to the fortunate ones who get the barbs near them dont u think?

DeletedUser

what do you think of this then:

speed: 250
unit speed: .4
duration: 3 days
tribe member limit: 10
requirements for victory: tribe with the most points win
price: every member of winning tribe earns 5 Premium Points
slow growing barbarian villages; medium ratio
sleep mode: yes (6-10 hours)
account sitting: no
morale: yes