*ZhG* Don't declare on ZIP!!!!!

DeletedUser

thanks stig

Thanks stig i knew i could count on you. Your not a rocket scientist. There goes my illusion.

For the record three bigger tribes attacking two smaller tribes. Couldn't you get the odds any better. .
It was late. i was half asleep.

Warper when do you need to ask for someone else's stats if your posting your own.
Then post ALL the relevant stats not the ones you like.
As both ZHG and FOE are attacking ZIP and ZAP, those are the relevant facts.

Stellro posting facts is not making a comment. its putting the record straight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33250

Thanks stig i knew i could count on you. Your not a rocket scientist. There goes my illusion.

For the record three tribes attacking two. it was late. i was half asleep.

Warper when do you need to ask for someone else's stats if your posting your own.
Then post ALL the relevant stats not the ones you like.
As both ZHG and FOE are attacking ZIP and ZAP, those are the relevant facts.

Stellro posting facts is not making a comment. its putting the record straight.

What reason would I have not to like FOE's stats? They're not doing as well as us, what's not to like? :lol:

Deleted User - 832139

why would i talk to you about backstabbing ZHG? i will talk to them about it and hope they dont make the same mistake with you that i did.

i wish i had never helped you when reborn was fighting you. they are better fighters than your bunch and you were in trouble. all you did in return was take them in and attack me..

Yes the Reborn players are good fighters and how well did you do against them alone? .. No need to answer .. you lost .... we all know. But to your point, what was it 6 or 8 of the top 10 tribes at that time and only the eagles did any real damage against a small tribe ? Not just Reborn by themselves ... all of them against FAIL's 40 ish members. (yea we made the war, but we like war, we seem to be good at it)

Wobba brought Fear in as a Pawn to distract Reborn ... it worked .... and it would seem your still a Pawn in the game now. Get over it

Michael Wittman

funny story drew but not my point.

i was saying i wish i had not trusted you guys to help you. my mistake was to play with some honor and its a mistake i will keep making.

as for how we did against reborn, we fought over one continent for a year. it was a good hard fight. the kind of fight you avoid by making shady deals and backstabbing.

DeletedUser

How long it took for ur tribe to noble my undefended account i left behind man? i tell you i was long time deleted when they finished.
Thats a sign of failure.

Deleted User - 832139

funny story drew but not my point.

i was saying i wish i had not trusted you guys to help you. my mistake was to play with some honor and its a mistake i will keep making.

as for how we did against reborn, we fought over one continent for a year. it was a good hard fight. the kind of fight you avoid by making shady deals and backstabbing.

So your point is to repeat yourself ? so please elaborate

DeletedUser

How long it took for ur tribe to noble my undefended account i left behind man? i tell you i was long time deleted when they finished.
Thats a sign of failure.

Dw calarasi, if you were defending the account, they would've probably nobled it twice as fast.

DeletedUser

Rong ive seen they took mouths of war to remove 1 border account.

DeletedUser

Thats a sign of failure.

Maybe they preferred to noble active players in enemy tribes as a challenge instead of nobling undefended barbs?

Or at least attempt to anyway ;)

DeletedUser33250

Side 1:
Tribes: *ZhG*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ZIP ZAP
Players:

Timeframe: 03/10/2009 15:00:00 to 13/10/2009 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 554
Side 2: 68
Difference: 486

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,316,404
Side 2: 661,879
Difference: 4,654,525

image.php

Since launch time, we've taken 554 from the zipper family

Best player: Steven90 79-1 (Go You!!)
Worst player: no such thing in *ZhG*

Best ZIP player: PIG OF WARR with 25 against a player surrounded in k17 (go you :icon_rolleyes:)
Worst ZIP/ZAP player: tons1 with a loss of 0-195

DeletedUser

these stats wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that while still in STFU you had a shared forum with them would it???? cause that would make it alot easier to pick out the inactives wouldn't it, and to know were support had been sent

majorbeer

who needs a shared forum to pick inactives it take 2 minutes on tw stats to see who hasn't taken a village recently, and a lot of those villages have been taken from active players.

DeletedUser

you bother explain to ricf this basic secret of any active player?

DeletedUser33250

these stats wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that while still in STFU you had a shared forum with them would it???? cause that would make it alot easier to pick out the inactives wouldn't it, and to know were support had been sent

Whatever makes you sleep better at night :icon_neutral:
One look at the map you'd know where support needed to be sent :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

None were empty, not that it is any of your business, considering you don't actually play.

I'm not really sure why people are making such a big thing about this attack on ZIP. If anyone has a complete brain they'd realise that ZIP were an ideal option and beside that, we've wanted to attack the easterners for a while. They've been in that corner doing nothing of significance and you can go on all you like about "we will die fighting" and all that crap, if this is your fight, then you deserve to be wiped out.

Why don't people understand that when a new tribe is created, it is completely insignificant who is in that tribe, that doesn't make the diplomacy list. There's no treachery or betrayal, you weren't allies, you weren't significant allies back in STFU either. So just live with it, stop bitching and fight properly. Sending nukes with swords will not be very effective, try a new method.

Noobie24

hi noobie,

You even talk like a noob.

when i went to school 430k points against 131k means at least a 3:1 advantage in points. so i guess FOE should be steamrolling ZIP.

but i'm sure you'll go to the TWstats to back up your claim which shows the lie to the stats. obviously if your bigger you have more troops to throw away.

Don't they teach you anything in school anymore. simple maths.

and for the record I think ZHG is about a third bigger than ZIP but it should be interesting to see how it goes.

and can someone translate those icons. they are in german. only one i know is cool. thats because it didn't change.

lol...i talk like a Noob? maybe somebody just forget about history as ZIP are the one who starts the war against TheF0E and TheFOE back than!
And with ZIP are busy fighting the barbs as well..they deserved to be steamrolled by any tribe in this world...

DeletedUser

And with ZIP are busy fighting the barbs as well..they deserved to be steamrolled by any tribe in this world...

Wait isnt Zhg the twin brother for Zip? i mean eating inactives/barbarians....

At least Zip had the balls to send atacks on a bigger tribe to help his friends.
Not like some heroic tribe stabing their previous friends to benefit of a hand of villages.
After all the same players where happy to point whore and accept gifted accounts in k27.

I bet a duke is hitting his head of the walls because i told him thats what ST*U will do with them.
Caught Michael Wittman :p