Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98416

maker73 said:
High caliber??? Hahahahahah your fighting a Rim tribe.....For an elite tribe ranked no.2 your looking like a pathetic nooby tribe.
I really have to agree with Smurf here...u cant say Zombie is bad tribe..they may have few inexperianced players like all tribes do but many of their players are simply awesome...so war with them is preety tough war..and what does it matter if they are on the rim?

maker73 said:
Did you gain any territories in this war? this is taking to long...Better just merge and accept defeat...This war is Pathetic....
its taking just long as it needs too...and i hope it will last as long as it can...it would be really awfull to see another merge...

DeletedUser

I really have to agree with Smurf here...u cant say Zombie is bad tribe..they may have few inexperianced players like all tribes do but many of their players are simply awesome...so war with them is preety tough war..and what does it matter if they are on the rim?

its taking just long as it needs too...and i hope it will last as long as it can...it would be really awfull to see another merge...

Hehhehehe, you agree with HeftySMurf Balckrider? What is your tribe Btw?

No players in ZOmbie are awesome if they are Awesome they should have outnobled Punch! in the long Run..The war that they are fighting is Pathetic..Their conquers can't gain any territories...They are not fighting a tough war...They havent coordinated in player assasination tactics...They didn't made players quit the game...Infact players quit in their respectives tribes because of BOREDOM..

What they are doing is resorting to all talk in the forums...Blah blah blah instead of nobling each other.

Heftysmurfs idea is not reliable...As he always resort to Lies and deceit.....

DeletedUser

This is going to be a long war i guess. Both Zombie and Punch have some awesome players in them.
Plus its the only major war going on (among top 10 tribes) that we know of.....(i might be wrong though)
And considering some top tribes already merged and just grew bigger, if Zombie and Punch later decide to merge...it will basically become a dead world...with no wars just merging and hugging....
At the very least this war makes this world interesting.

HeftySmurf

No players in ZOmbie are awesome if they are Awesome they should have outnobled Punch! in the long Run..The war that they are fighting is Pathetic..Their conquers can't gain any territories...They are not fighting a tough war...They havent coordinated in player assasination tactics...They didn't made players quit the game...Infact players quit in their respectives tribes because of BOREDOM..

What they are doing is resorting to all talk in the forums...Blah blah blah instead of nobling each other.

Awesome players do not mean super fast nobling ampac, ur nobling records dont count because your facing noobs, two big guns fighting each other end in long drawn stalemates, for example the 4 years of trench warefare in WW1.

You have no idea of warefare, there is constant coordidation and we have taken out players as they have taken out ours.

You know jack shit.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'll pull an ampac and kick off for insulting my tribe :icon_rolleyes:

No wait, twstats and his conquers makes me feel better.
/being more mature than trolls +1 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Barbs and internals. Obviously by his standards he is having more success though. ^^

DeletedUser98416

maker73 said:

My tribe is RT...tho u cant count it as a tribe anymore...
why would they have to outnoble Punch! ? i see this war betwen them as preety equal war...there will probably come a day when one side will crumble and say "its enough"...they dont have to conquer teritories so u can call it tough war...actually if teritories would be conquered easly then it wouldnt be tough war at all...

about coordination...well, when i could make few of my RT members coordinate agaist TBD player in our worst days of existance (tho there was practicly no need for it...he gave up after first wave of incomings...), i really belive Valth and BH and SS can make their tribe work 100 times harder (tho BH and SS are absent atm for reasons that were explained)...u cant say they dont coordinate...cus u dont either fight against them, nor u fight along side with them...nor i can say they do also...but i belive they really do coordinate...i belive that even their fakes are perfectly timed so they look like real etc etc..

Players quitting becasue of boredom?...yes but u will find it preety unusuall these days that someone quits because someone raped him...trust me...everyone got bored of merges these days :icon_rolleyes:

About talks in forums...well i think its normal...everyone wants to make that oponents tribe looks bad...thats why they have to come here and have some argue...after they got bored here they go in game..send some fakes, nukes, trains...farm lil bit...then when that becomes boring they come again here etc etc... :icon_wink:

and about HeftySmurf i wont comment if he lies or tells truth...even if he does lie he deffinitly is not the only one who does that...many do...
and i know its obvius u and him for some reason dont stand eatch other, but ur conflict is not my buisniess and i will not chose my side there deffinitly...u can keep insulting eatch other as mutch as u wish but u will always see me talking decent with him, or u or anybody else and will always threat everyone with respect (well except citizen kane...he is totaly retarded)
thats how i am taught to behave and thats how i will behave..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why would they have to outnoble Punch! ? i see this war betwen them as preety equal war...there will probably come a day when one side will crumble and say "its enough"...they dont have to conquer teritories so u can call it tough war...actually if teritories would be conquered easly then it wouldnt be tough war at all...

about coordination...well, when i could make few of my RT members coordinate agaist TBD player in our worst days of existance (tho there was practicly no need for it...he gave up after first wave of incomings...), i really belive Valth and BH and SS can make their tribe work 100 times harder (tho BH and SS are absent atm for reasons that were explained)...u cant say they dont coordinate...cus u dont either fight against them, nor u fight along side with them...nor i can say they do also...but i belive they really do coordinate...i belive that even their fakes are perfectly timed so they look like real etc etc..

Players quitting becasue of boredom?...yes but u will find it preety unusuall these days that someone quits because someone raped him...trust me...everyone got bored of merges these days :icon_rolleyes:

About talks in forums...well i think its normal...everyone wants to make that oponents tribe looks bad...thats why they have to come here and have some argue...after they got bored here they go in game..send some fakes, nukes, trains...farm lil bit...then when that becomes boring they come again here etc etc... :icon_wink:

and about HeftySmurf i wont comment if he lies or tells truth...even if he does lie he deffinitly is not the only one who does that...many do...
and i know its obvius u and him for some reason dont stand eatch other, but ur conflict is not my buisniess and i will not chose my side there deffinitly...u can keep insulting eatch other as mutch as u wish but u will always see me talking decent with him, or u or anybody else and will always threat everyone with respect (well except citizen kane...he is totaly retarded)
You just went on my respect list, for being bigger then me, and basically also any other poster here in the forum.

DeletedUser98416

warham said:
You just went on my respect list, for being bigger then me, and basically also any other poster here in the forum.
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Awesome players do not mean super fast nobling ampac, ur nobling records dont count because your facing noobs, two big guns fighting each other end in long drawn stalemates, for example the 4 years of trench warefare in WW1.

You have no idea of warfare, there is constant coordination and we have taken out players as they have taken out ours.

You know jack shit.

Lol, Yea and those noblings can be converted to troops where do you learn to play TW in prison? heheheh maybe when you have a bird flu you learned TW...Or maybe you learned when you were studying?

BTW heftysmurf is it coincedence that you always get sick when someone is attacking you? Its its a Pattern of noobness?

Maybe I'll pull an ampac and kick off for insulting my tribe :icon_rolleyes:

No wait, twstats and his conquers makes me feel better.
/being more mature than trolls +1 :icon_wink:

Don't worry Ill destroy you when the time comes...Don't come whinning in your forums for support when you see your account light up..You know how our tribe organize.

Who are you warring?

Whats your tribe again? I don't know your tribe? And also what is your account? If your tribe isn't included in our NAPs or alliances I'll ask the Leadership if we could move forward to your continents..

Barbs and internals. Obviously by his standards he is having more success though. ^^

Guess your as Dense as Hefty smurf....Ill not explain myself to you..for me your just an amateur player making a name for himself.

Where is your tribe BTW? your tribe failed collapsed because of poor leadership...If your doing a stellar Job you should think of your tribe first instead of posting unreliable facts here in the forums....

Your tribe failed because of you as a Leader...Better yet because of you as Player in a tribe failed to comprehend the simple logic of TW game...

Dominance and Power

Yea small minds think alike.:icon_cool:

Zombie and Punch War is taking to long..The failed reasoning of Hefty smurf thats is trench warfare is illogical as there are other villages in other areas that are exposed for noblements but are not targeted..Basic notion for me is that both tribes leadeship have poor planning in this war...They are focusing on merely on a few villages taken not the general picture of total dominance or total destruction of any targetted frontline players...

Surely you cant blame the players who are fighting...You could only blame their Leadership for their poor planning.

HeftySmurf

Simple reply.

Ampac, you are a fool, the day will come where a real war will come to your doors, and i will damn well make sure you cannot run or switch sides this time.

DeletedUser

Simple reply.

Ampac, you are a fool, the day will come where a real war will come to your doors, and i will damn well make sure you cannot run or switch sides this time.

And your a fool to...for not understanding the game...You coward, I will surely RIm you and all your friends again if that happens...

HeftySmurf

you say again like you ever did, i clearly understand the game more then you as guyver had to teach you something ive known for years.

You couldnt rim me if you tried.

DeletedUser

you say again like you ever did, i clearly understand the game more then you as guyver had to teach you something ive known for years.

You couldnt rim me if you tried.

What you talking about? Who is Guyver? Is this still about world 20 cause if it is...Then maybe he is one of the quitters....

Lets just stay on what is the thread all about...Lets not talk about your past failures and you cowardice...Your not planning on quitting this world are you? And you got rimmed not only in world 20 but in all the past worlds you have joined...Same pattern everytime you got attacked you got sick, you got birdflu, got work etc etc...your your blatant lies are limitless

Your logic about the Punch! and Zombie war is a fail, no wonder this war is getting no where because you keep blabbering in the forums instead of nobling. Pathetic

DeletedUser

And your a fool to...for not understanding the game...You coward, I will surely RIm you and all your friends again if that happens...

Hefty watch out. He'll declare on Punch and zombie just to 'destroy' us both. Maybe we can stop the war and merge :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hefty watch out. He'll declare on Punch and zombie just to 'destroy' us both. Maybe we can stop the war and merge :icon_rolleyes:

hahahahah, funny seems your really asking for it....:lol:

Merge thats a great idea...Cause your war is a total Fail....You'll not consider that a war...In fact its just simple noble nobling....

HeftySmurf

Yeah, lets merge!

I respect people i fight in Zombie, i respect Smodra, Selly, even Edward (he bums sheep i swear)

When the war comes ampac, you will get no respect, you will not get respect from a single member in Punch! or whatever tribe.
Attempt to switch tribes and we will tell your tribe what you are doing, you wont be able to spy or beg your way out, you will be destroyed, something which should have happened long ago.

Your a joke.

DeletedUser

Yeah, lets merge!

I respect people i fight in Zombie, i respect Smodra, Selly, even Edward (he bums sheep i swear)

When the war comes ampac, you will get no respect, you will not get respect from a single member in Punch! or whatever tribe.
Attempt to switch tribes and we will tell your tribe what you are doing, you wont be able to spy or beg your way out, you will be destroyed, something which should have happened long ago.

Your a joke.

Hahahah, yea merge so that Hefty can grow...He is pathetic...This will be nice....:icon_wink:

So hefty will have no more front to worry about...Heheheh maybe your on verge of quitting ....thats why you want to merge...

Btw..if respect is coming from you then it will be a total fail...ahahahahahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.