Zombie declares on Punch!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yea small minds think alike.:icon_cool:

Zombie and Punch War is taking to long..The failed reasoning of Hefty smurf thats is trench warfare is illogical as there are other villages in other areas that are exposed for noblements but are not targeted..Basic notion for me is that both tribes leadeship have poor planning in this war...They are focusing on merely on a few villages taken not the general picture of total dominance or total destruction of any targetted frontline players...

Surely you cant blame the players who are fighting...You could only blame their Leadership for their poor planning.

blame the leadership? punch AND zombie have some of the best,if not the best,leadership on this world (no offense intended to other leaders), so theres no way leadership can be blamed for anything. on both zombie and punch sides there is Good planning and good leading.

its skill vs skill right now, unlike barbs and internals ampac, they fight back,defend,snipe,stack etc. ,which we All know you have no clue about, both sides launch op's,some are successful, some are not, and only reason some are not is because of the skill each side has.

so, until you have done something besides noble barbs and internals, and make a fool of yourself here, you have no right to talk about leadership or players on either side of this war or how the war is going.
so shut up, and go do what your best at, nobling barbs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

who are you again Zachary? If your part of te leadeship can you post your ingame name?

Yes blame the leadership who else should you blame? blame your own tribesmates ? Us? hahahah or maybe Zombie?

You got no skill in my opinion..

Hey if people keep calling me a fool maybe because Im correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who are you again Zachary? If your part of te leadeship can you post your ingame name?

i dont need to post my ign

Yes blame the leadership who else should you blame? Us? hahahah or maybe Zombie?

why should i or anyone blame anybody? the war is going fine, its a great challenge,i do wish ss was active tho to make it more fun, but this is war is running perfect.

You got no skill in my opinion...

do you think your opinion matters to me?

Hey if people keep calling me a fool maybe because Im correct.

or maybe, its because your a fool

DeletedUser

Hefty watch out. He'll declare on Punch and zombie just to 'destroy' us both. Maybe we can stop the war and merge :icon_rolleyes:

I vote yes! That would be so awesome, having a bunch of tribes declare on Punch! and Zombie, for them to then join up (as allies or merge) to scourge the unworthy off of W54.

I demand this. Now. Well, wait until I have finished up with TSA please. Then I can turn my attentions to others. Maybe I should noble near Maker?

DeletedUser

i dont need to post my ign

why should i or anyone blame anybody? the war is going fine, its a great challenge,i do wish ss was active tho to make it more fun, but this is war is running perfect.

do you think your opinion matters to me?

or maybe, its because your a fool

I know your account your co-playing Valth, as your account is small how can Players in punch believe you when your not working hard for your account..

I vote yes! That would be so awesome, having a bunch of tribes declare on Punch! and Zombie, for them to then join up (as allies or merge) to scourge the unworthy off of W54.

I demand this. Now. Well, wait until I have finished up with TSA please. Then I can turn my attentions to others. Maybe I should noble near Maker?

Lol, as if your doing anything in your war your just making yourself fat and kept Blaberring here in the forums how good is your tribe.

Make sure you launch at an active player then. His barbs around him will have trains going to them :icon_wink:

Yea then try to noble near me so you can find out...But its useless to talk to destroyed accounts.

DeletedUser

I know your account your co-playing Valth, as your account is small how can Players in punch believe you when your not working hard for your account..

if you knew why ask?
account is small? pfft, w/e you say barb nobler

DeletedUser

if you knew why ask?
account is small? pfft, w/e you say barb nobler

And your a poor Leader beyond belief..You can't win against a RIM( ZOMBIE) tribe in a small front...Pathetic leadership

Show some guts man..Or maybe your like HeftySmurf a Coward

DeletedUser

Lol, as if your doing anything in your war your just making yourself fat and kept Blaberring here in the forums how good is your tribe.

Actually by my count I have one of the highest, if not highest amount of war takes in Punch! and the world. At least 1/2 of my villages are from tribes I was/am warring.

Also, I take offense to your comment about blabbering; especially coming from one such as yourself. I would also point out that I rarely openly post in regards to Punch!, I prefer to let the simpletons like you continue with your opinions, as it is rarely worth my time to correct you.

Make sure you launch at an active player then. His barbs around him will have trains going to them :icon_wink:

Indeed, maybe I should just target his villages straight up? Might make him quit.

And your a poor Leader beyond belief..You can't win against a RIM( ZOMBIE) tribe in a small front...Pathetic leadership

You just revealed how insignificant your knowledge of TW really is. It is a proven fact that rim tribes have greater long-term success than core tribes. And core tribes that are successful tend to be so through the incorporation rim players and tribes under their banner.

DeletedUser

zombie is a skilled tribe, we are not gonna walk over them. and you have no clue what your talking about, why not shut that big beak of yours?

coward? coming from you? ahaha, your the one who flips and spies once he gets attacked. again, you dont know anything.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: V for Valth
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106,845
Side 2: 46,965
Difference: 59,880

chart
[/spoil]

real big coward eh? oh wait, i know your response already - "those are noob stats,only 13? why sooo noob?, oh look 6 villages lost, Noooob,coward, why not more villages, its only a R1M tribe, your not 1337 like me,im teh best player ever, you all suck, im not a fool, blah blah blah"

stop making a fool of your self

DeletedUser

zombie is a skilled tribe, we are not gonna walk over them. and you have no clue what your talking about, why not shut that big beak of yours?

coward? coming from you? ahaha, your the one who flips and spies once he gets attacked. again, you dont know anything.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

real big coward eh? oh wait, i know your response already - "those are noob stats,only 13? why sooo noob?, oh look 6 villages lost, Noooob,coward, why not more villages, its only a R1M tribe, your not 1337 like me,im teh best player ever, you all suck, im not a fool, blah blah blah"

13-6 isn't bad in a war like that. Do you know off the top of your head whether any of these were recaps on either side?

DeletedUser

13-6 isn't bad in a war like that. Do you know off the top of your head whether any of these were recaps on either side?

all those 6 were recaps, and maybe 1 or 2 of those 13 was a recap from us.

DeletedUser

yeah recaps can really skew stats and your spawn point can hamper you as well. You should post those next time you post personal war stats, because, your stats are probably better than they look if you factor in those two issues. Also, the fact that the leadership acct is willing to make big jumps into war zones means a tribe will last longer. Seeing a leader do this means a lot to the people that play for them I believe.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

I'll not change my mind on you..Your a pathetic leader who can't organize a simple operation against Zombie..And you claiming that they are good players is a failed attempt to cover up your wrong decisions and failed planning.:icon_biggrin:

Also don't post stats on yourself. This just shows your selfish side that your the one doing all the Job..

Think of the tribe First not yourself

DeletedUser

I may be wrong, but, I don't think zach leads. I think he plays on the leadership account, but, mostly for war purposes while Valth does the leading. Again, I'm not 100% sure, so I won't swear to it, but, that is my understanding. Punch can correct me if I'm wrong or if they care :p.

DeletedUser

I'll not change my mind on you..Your a pathetic leader who can't organize a simple operation against Zombie..And you claiming that they are good players is a failed attempt to cover up your wrong decisions and failed planning.:icon_biggrin:

uh, failed planning?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 15
Difference: 57

chart

Side 1: 636,722
Side 2: 116,585
Difference: 520,137

chart
[/spoil]

yea,your right, all that there is failed planning :icon_rolleyes:

Also don't post stats on yourself. This just shows your selfish side that your the one doing all the Job..

you said i was a coward, i showed your wrong, and how is that selfish or trying to make it look like no one else is doing anything?

Think of the tribe First not yourself

always do,always have,always will. cant say the same for you tho, you would be the first to spy/turn on your tribe.

DeletedUser

yeah recaps can really skew stats and your spawn point can hamper you as well. You should post those next time you post personal war stats, because, your stats are probably better than they look if you factor in those two issues. Also, the fact that the leadership acct is willing to make big jumps into war zones means a tribe will last longer. Seeing a leader do this means a lot to the people that play for them I believe.

I have the most ODA in this war, Devicem comes second =) I'm wasting all my nukes on zombie for 2 months but smodra is a goddam good defender :( Dev's stats are 23-17, all recaps from smodra aswell. Sending nukes from 50+ hours away makes his job easier ofc but he's good =) Now I'm getting closer to him, lets see what we can do after 3th op hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.