zomgtw.net - New Tribalwars tools site

• Thread starter DeletedUser15106
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A little suggestion for the farm finder here :)

Could it be possible to arrange that it selects a number of farms, instead of farms within a certain range?

One example could be a village that is quite alone in its area - that village may have to farm several hours away, when there might be enough farms within 1-2 hours.

The same goes for tight cluster villages, with lots of barbs around - it could be handy that a village was only assigned to a few barbs, rather than having to travel a million squares to find some of the farms, when a smaller number of farms close by was enough.

Dunno if the idea works, or are worth working on though :)

DeletedUser

can we have it incorperate other players (ie tribe members so it does not farm barbs/players within a small radius of that player?)

is there anyway to reduce the lag, it takes about 3-4 seconds for my cords and troops numbers to loas when i use the 'one script'

DeletedUser53573

Just take the coords out and put them in a a script that doesnt lag..

File Not Found

can we have it incorperate other players (ie tribe members so it does not farm barbs/players within a small radius of that player?)

is there anyway to reduce the lag, it takes about 3-4 seconds for my cords and troops numbers to loas when i use the 'one script'

The cause of lag is not something you can fix when using a tool like one script.

The script on your quickbar has to access the zomgtw server, which must then perform database queries, and then respond to you. Depending on the number of people actively using the server that zomgtw uses at the time, will heavily impact the level of lag you suffer.

As swordnuke has stated however, if you want to be able to do anything about it, you should get individual scripts for your villages (so you can see the coord list), and then ask a scripter (by mail) to combine the scripts, which you should then run as a browser bookmark.

lajoo

I have a question about the farming script,where does the info on where you are in the list gets saved?cookies?

i'm asking this as i'm using it regularly and i have a coplayer.
tnx,the script is awesome :)

TubGirlsFather

The cause of lag is not something you can fix when using a tool like one script.

The script on your quickbar has to access the zomgtw server, which must then perform database queries, and then respond to you. Depending on the number of people actively using the server that zomgtw uses at the time, will heavily impact the level of lag you suffer.

As swordnuke has stated however, if you want to be able to do anything about it, you should get individual scripts for your villages (so you can see the coord list), and then ask a scripter (by mail) to combine the scripts, which you should then run as a browser bookmark.

It could be his local connection also. The queries literally take a couple ms each. The server we use can easily handle all the queries for the number of users we currently have on the site.

Also, to add more players from your tribe you would need to add them when you first click the farmfinder tool. You should see a little button that says "Add Player." ;) Then if you wanted to use straight js scripts that don't require you to contact our server, simply select the "Script" option, instead of the "One Script" option. Though a bit more time consuming to setup, there should be no lag whatsoever using this method.

Last edited:

Stotty2009

This doesn't appear to be working now with the new update...
Any suggestions?

Soft Stuff

s

Sorry for the bump. Is it possible that in "ZomgTW" when the villages are listed in "Farm Finder" they could be placed in BB code format, this would help as i place these villages in notebook.

EDIT: I just realised, when you put in the radius? Does it go as a circle cos if i put in 15 radius then it goes outside my 15x15.

Last edited:

TubGirlsFather

Sorry for the bump. Is it possible that in "ZomgTW" when the villages are listed in "Farm Finder" they could be placed in BB code format, this would help as i place these villages in notebook.

EDIT: I just realised, when you put in the radius? Does it go as a circle cos if i put in 15 radius then it goes outside my 15x15.

We don't offer a BB-Code output at the moment because it's probably the most inefficient way to farm. Since you have premium you should try something like the either the "Script" or "One Script" output.

A radius is half of a circle ;) If you don't want to farm outside your 15x15 you would need to set a radius of 7... But then again you would be missing a lot of villages in your 15x15. I usually set a radius far higher than I will ever actually reach and just scout out to wherever I feel like stopping.

TubGirlsFather

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know that the backtiming scripts for W51 do NOT work properly atm, we are looking into it right now. Every other world appears to be working properly though.

SUMMARY: DO NOT USE WORLD 51 BACKTIME CALCULATOR ON ZOMGTW.NET :)

I'll post again when it's fixed.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

DeletedUser656

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know that the backtiming scripts for W51 do NOT work properly atm, we are looking into it right now. Every other world appears to be working properly though.

SUMMARY: DO NOT USE WORLD 51 BACKTIME CALCULATOR ON ZOMGTW.NET :)

I'll post again when it's fixed.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Is it fixed now (I changed something)?

DeletedUser

is there a possibility to add w19 from .nl to the .nl page? would be nice if this can be updated :)

DeletedUser

I have a problem with creating new permalinks - the building levels are saved properly but it shows 20 troops in all fields.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

DeletedUser

Very nice site and Scripts although I would preferred the "One Script" to automatically filter Troops that is required for each barb/bonus village that has been farmed by the use of the "One Script" when is has done its Cycle of the farms to automatically Fill-in Troops that is more or less the exact amount of resources to be hauled so we can farm efficiently. Also the ability to add barb/bonus coordinates in-case you have a clustered villages in one Area so the Farming Process could be distributed accordingly.

DeletedUser

It does not enter any troops for meh :S

i used last row to enter 50 lc to each village as farming troop.

script enters 0 in all places , even lc one, I use opera 10.10 if that is of any use to you.

I am having this same issue on the one script world 51. It does not put any troops in. I have tried like 10 times to get it to work but I am having no luck.

It has always worked perfect before.

DeletedUser67788

I have a bit of a suggestion for zomgtw...

I still use zomtw all the time to farm on new worlds. I think I used the 'all in one' script heavily when farming on w50 until I had 5 or 6 villages. After that stage I incorporated bookmarking more and more.

I have been experimenting with using the new villages notebooks to farm. It takes a lot longer than regular bookmark farming but there is a lot more versatility in it.

I was wondering if it would be possible to include a 'village notebook' output in the zomgtw farmfinder?

Quite simply, I have been going to each of my villages, getting the coords of the 10 closest barbs and putting them in bbcodes in my village notebook. Ready to farm away.

Is this something that would be possible to implement in zomgtw so that it automatically gives a bbcoded coord output for each individual village ready to go?