Flaming Troll

DeletedUser

1 phrase: Well done.

The amount of support you got there is pretty amazing, this surely shows a lot of dedication of all the 24/24 members :)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Thank you :)

I didn't doubt it, just wanted to be 100% sure :icon_wink:

Congratulations to 24/24 for managing to take out the largest offense on the server! And shame about G&G, really would have liked to see them go further.
Now you're sure... Congratulations to all who support Lady Katherin ! :)

DeletedUser

Defender: Lady Kathrine
Village: Trolls scouts die here... lol (509|493) K45

Quantity: 2545 1903 1 382 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1644 1230 1 247 0 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 12 to level 2
Damage by catapult bombardment: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level15 to level14

DeletedUser

That Lady Kathrine sure knows how to play some serious defense ;) ;)

DeletedUser

well no, 24/24 know how to get support in place. I sincerely doubt even half that was Lady Kathrine's

DeletedUser

Ask Troll how much attacks send on Lady Kathrine before this attack ! :D

DeletedUser

That is painful but recoverable especially with the 1000 troops still available to farm. This will merely allow the rest of us to gain back some of that ground that the Gs had on us.

DeletedUser41789

I'm sincerely surprised, it was a blind attack. :icon_eek:

Also curious to know which of the G's clicked that 'OK' button...not that I am holding my breath that we'll actually find out.

As PP said, it'll only slow them down...I'm certainly not counting them out yet.

DeletedUser

I imagine there is probably going to be a little inner turmoil for the account for a few days arguing over the attack but they should be just fine.

DeletedUser

I'm sincerely surprised, it was a blind attack. :icon_eek:

Also curious to know which of the G's clicked that 'OK' button...not that I am holding my breath that we'll actually find out.

As PP said, it'll only slow them down...I'm certainly not counting them out yet.

Someone needs to learn the value of scouting live targets before attacking, even after clearing them. :lol::lol:

And honestly, that's not that impressive of an army for someone with almost 3K in points.

DeletedUser

Now you're sure... Congratulations to all who support Lady Katherin ! :)

First of all, I have to give my congratulations to Lady Katherine. Not for amassing the amount of support she has done but for sheer perseverance. Two days ago, she only had a level 1 village HQ, her resource buildings, warehouse and a level 1 farm. She stayed on despite all that with good cheer taunting us to restart. :p

24/24 did a wonderful job of mass supporting her. I guess it requires a lot of credit.

2SmokinJs said:
I'm sincerely surprised, it was a blind attack.

I just logged in now. So it was not me. But we both have to take full responsibility for our losses. If we play together, we win or lose together.

Purple Predator said:
I imagine there is probably going to be a little inner turmoil for the account for a few days arguing over the attack but they should be just fine.

Not going to happen. So far we have worked quite well a team. We both knew what each person expected out of the other and I am very proud of that.

Free-eek said:
And honestly, that's not that impressive of an army for someone with almost 3K in points.

We never tried to impress anyone in this world. We played this world the way we could and we did pretty well for that in my opinion.

DeletedUser41789

Gil, If I cold +rep you I would.

Kudos to you for manning up, coming on to PnP, giving credit to your opponent, responding to posts you didn't have to and lastly, being a big enough person to face whatever challenges might come from this setback.

And I am still not going to underestimate you two! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes i admit, it was all me.
I let Lady Kat scout me and once i logged in and found out she knew my troop count just launched the attack without thinking.
I do believe im well known for my hasty decisions and this is a prime example.

As for the future of Flaming Troll i surely wont play it no longer, i dont like the game so must to bother rebuilding my troops, nor i love the mornings where i went to bed round 4-5 am in my time.
Even a rank 1 account with such a lead isnt worth it, actually the game itself no matter what phase of the world is isnt worth it.

I surely hope Gilestel will find another coplayer and will keep playing the account.
As for myself i will play only one world, a world i started a few days ago under yet another alias and world i try to enjoy the game and i try not to get obsessed again.

Regarding the replies, Lady Kat didnt even have any defense besides 150 spears and swords and 400 scouts, all other was sheer support.

As for our low troop count compared to our points, you try to get 1 axe/0.7 LC per point or whatever your ideal is when you grow 400+ points per day and need to worry about defense too.

As for 24/24 nice work with the support, though i wouldnt even give you half much credit for your efforts simply because clicking support button just doesnt deserve it.

Overall: Gorth burned out.
kthnxbai.

Child in time

Tough luck.

Too bad tho that Gilestel now has to find another co-player.
Good luck with that.

Also: i can understand why Gorth attacked, but meh. The support from 24/24 was nicely done :)

invalid user

Shame the world data only updates hourly.

Yes Morthy.. The fact the external world data only updates every hour IS a shame. Especially on HP, where I think it should update more often.

We can use the guest php to obtain the same data. Not too hard to automate. Not at all against the rules either.

Right now, the server updates village points as soon as constructions are completed.

And here I was thinking I was the only one doing this :(

DeletedUser4186

I'm leaning towards no, mainly because of the other big players around and nobles not too far away.

Im like 100% sure its a no on that question. They did a good effort yes, but for TS it halted 1 player (who can rebuild pretty fast) for Ladys tribe its a dent in their total def of the entire tribe meaning they fall behind.