Flaming Troll

DeletedUser

Im like 100% sure its a no on that question. They did a good effort yes, but for TS it halted 1 player (who can rebuild pretty fast) for Ladys tribe its a dent in their total def of the entire tribe meaning they fall behind.

Exactly

DeletedUser

Im like 100% sure its a no on that question. They did a good effort yes, but for TS it halted 1 player (who can rebuild pretty fast) for Ladys tribe its a dent in their total def of the entire tribe meaning they fall behind.

Was it worth it? I'd say yes.

They really don't lose anything out of this situation. I mean, would you rather lose a small portion of your army here and there -- as a tribe -- or would you rather have one of your biggest heavy hitters lose his entire army and/or having some of the people controlling this account get frustrated and quit? I'll take option A.

I say this in having no relation to either tribe.

But from what I've heard -- if my sources are correct-- that player had been terrorizing many of their members, not to mention that, their tribe and a couple of other tribes seem to be targeting them.

So I see it as a huge morale boost. I would say, yes it was worth it. I don't really see how they really lost anything in defending themselves, TS members and allies of TS were targeting them anyway; they'll probably have this incident in their heads, any and every time they attack in the future. "hmm maybe I should let this other guy attack them"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4186

Was it worth it? I'd say yes.

They really don't lose anything out of this situation. I mean, would you rather lose a small portion of your army here and there -- as a tribe -- or would you rather have one of your biggest heavy hitters lose his entire army and/or having some of the people controlling this account get frustrated and quit? I'll take option A.

I say this in having no relation to either tribe.

But from what I've heard -- if my sources are correct-- that player had been terrorizing many of their members, not to mention that, their tribe and a couple of other tribes seem to be targeting them.

So I see it as a huge morale boost. I would say, yes it was worth it. I don't really see how they really lost anything in defending themselves, TS members and allies of TS were targeting them anyway; they'll probably have this incident in their heads, any and every time they attack in the future. "hmm maybe I should let this other guy attack them"

Theres just 1 error in youre logics as I see it. Theyre allready behind troop wise and point wise compared to many of the players in Flaming Trolls tribe. Meaning yes you stopped 1 hard hitter only to make life easier for the remaining ones. Id gladly take that hit if I was Flaming Troll if my tribe gained on it. Which im pretty sure his tribe does in this case.

That said well defended. Now rebuild the lost def in the smaller poing (meaning prolly smaller res + raxx + stables) villages while other players continue where they were.

DeletedUser

Theres just 1 error in youre logics as I see it. Theyre allready behind troop wise and point wise compared to many of the players in Flaming Trolls tribe. Meaning yes you stopped 1 hard hitter only to make life easier for the remaining ones. Id gladly take that hit if I was Flaming Troll if my tribe gained on it. Which im pretty sure his tribe does in this case.

That said well defended. Now rebuild the lost def in the smaller poing (meaning prolly smaller res + raxx + stables) villages while other players continue where they were.

Actually, there's 0 errors in my "logics".

...and as I stated before, I have no relation to either tribe -- this is an outsiders point of view, as most of this thread seems to be full of propaganda.... I'm here to have some fun with this, as it doesn't seem there are many here to defend the opposing party. :)

They defended themselves against a player that had been a problem for them for a couple of weeks now -- and destroyed most of his troops. True, TS may have a few members who have better point averages and more troops than 24/24 etc... etc.., but I don't see how letting FlamingTrolls troops survive and terrorize another day would have changed that. This game is not about individual players, but about how teams conduct themselves as a unit; I think 24/24 has proven that, and has done a pretty good job at defending themselves. Yes, against just one player, but probably one of the best players on this server. Don't you agree?

Eh, "prolly smaller res" I mean, really, we can sit here and speculate all day my friend, but it's likely those individual members lost the amount of troops that would bend but not break them -- as evident from the amount of troops that were killed.

But FlamingTroll was litterally crippled by it. It's likely they will rebound, but as you can see, one of the members with access to the account has already quit -- an elite player I might add.

So, was it worth it? I'd say yes.

DeletedUser

Actually, there's 0 errors in my "logics".

...and as I stated before, I have no relation to either tribe -- this is an outsiders point of view, as most of this thread seems to be full of propaganda.... I'm here to have some fun with this, as it doesn't seem there's anyone here to defend the opposing party. :)

They defended themselves against a player that had been a problem for them for a couple of weeks now -- and destroyed most of his troops. True, TS may have a few members who have better point averages and more troops than 24/24, but I don't see how letting FlamingTrolls troops survive and terrorize another day would have changed that. This game is not about individual players, but about how teams conduct themselves as a unit; I think 24/24 has proven that, and has done a pretty good job at defending themselves against multiple tribes.

Eh, "prolly smaller res" I mean, really, we can sit here and speculate all day my friend, but it's likely those individual members lost the amount of troops that would bend but not break them -- as evident from the amount of troops that were killed.

Psst. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't that many.

What you do not get is that most people go all out offensive . Thus they have less of defense . Yes it was a setback for trolling but he will be able to revive those troops faster than the lost defense. The situation for the person getting farmed does not get better as his hq and farm were level1 (Someone said it) .24/24 did not have any other option to stop flaming . They did what they should have done as a tribe but they lost most of their tribe defense.

DeletedUser

Yes it was a setback for trolling but he will be able to revive those troops faster than the lost defense. The situation for the person getting farmed does not get better as his hq and farm were level1 (Someone said it) .24/24 did not have any other option to stop flaming . They did what they should have done as a tribe but they lost most of their tribe defense.

If we were talking about an individual player or two losing all of their defense, I would say you're correct. But we're talking about an entire tribe (or most of it) a small amount of losses spread out through a various amount of people.
So to say that Trolling can re-build her/his entire nuke faster than those individuals can re-build the little bit of defense they each lost, is being quite unrealistic and down right delusional.

What you do not get is that most people go all out offensive . Thus they have less of defense .

No need to preach at me brotha, we're not at church; it depends on who you ask.

I do like to go all out offensive myself, too -- in other worlds (as I think you can afford to take that chance) but here in HP, I think it's more difficult. There are so many people here that know what they're doing (and in being so close to one another) that, I think a lot of people start out with light calvary and spears (quickest way to grow and to protect yourself at the same time; and then turn the town into an all out offense -- as, if you're actively at war, it's likely you'll lose those defensive troops, anyway.

routlee

What you do not get is that most people go all out offensive . Thus they have less of defense . Yes it was a setback for trolling but he will be able to revive those troops faster than the lost defense. The situation for the person getting farmed does not get better as his hq and farm were level1 (Someone said it) .24/24 did not have any other option to stop flaming . They did what they should have done as a tribe but they lost most of their tribe defense.

I for one didn't lose all of my defensive force against troll the troops I sent in support were replaced before an attack had even been launched against them you forget that we had time to make troops. While troll attacked the same player over and over and she dodged, this defence was well planned by our leadership and losses were spread thinly throughout the tribe.

Last edited:

Deathbringer989

24/24 are all at least halved on troops, that not good at all.

Relentless should be thinking about a quick takedown when nobles arrive.

Scion have come out best.

DeletedUser

Hmm...
Many people think it was a huge loss for the account and crippled it.
Infact it wasnt.

When i left the account it was able to produce x00 axes and x00 LCs per day.
So its basically only x days of non stop build until the same amount is reached. :icon_razz:
And regarding slowing down the growth, i think that if Gilestel chooses the right strategy, the account will easily be second in HP to get academy and most likely first to take a decent village and ofcourse regain the title of biggest O in HP.

As for 24/24, i actually want to believe we took down half of their total defense and made them a easy targets for a few days, but only scout reports can prove it.

Good luck Gilestel and remember in w25 i still want it to happen. :icon_wink::icon_biggrin:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When i left the account it was able to produce x00 axes and x00 LCs per day.
So its basically only x days of non stop build until the same amount is reached. :icon_razz:
And regarding slowing down the growth, i think that if Gilestel chooses the right strategy, the account will easily be second in HP to get academy and most likely first to take a decent village and ofcourse regain the title of biggest O in HP.

Let's say all your mines were on 20 (they were lower, we have reports for that, but let's say you upgraded them), if memory serves that 1060 of each resources every hour, which is a grand total of 25,440 of each resource.

60 wood, 30 clay, 40 iron per axe

125 wood, 100 clay, 250 iron per LC

That means you can que either 100 LC and 11 axes, or 400 axes and some LC.

Either way, it crippled you, you can rebuild from it but it did hurt you and you won't recover that easily even if you farm with your 500 spears non stop, this world is so small so getting full (or even good/decent) hauls is rare.

I'm sorry, but that post just made me think of the Black Knight scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.... IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND!

PS
Don't get me wrong, I DO wish you good luck, honestly, I just hate it when people say random inaccurate things.

Last edited:

Child in time

I don't have much to add to Galum, I'm currently calculating, he makes 100 lc + 11 axes per day, saying he only focusses on troops and no buildings whatsoever, and his pits are on lvl 20, how long it'll take for him to get his troops back, saying he gets 1 full haul every 30 minutes...

Gonna take a while before I'm done.
But let's just say: yesh, it crippled them indeed, or should i say him now.

Anyways, Gilestel, you know i'm on your side, and i wish you all the luck to recover, tho i'm pretty sure it'll be hard.

Gorth, even tho we have our differences, i wish you good luck in whatever world you're going to play. You're a great player.

- Child in time.

DeletedUser

I think you guys are forgetting that the account had 1000 troops that can be used for farming still. That is still a higher capacity for farming than over half of the players on the world sadly.

DeletedUser

Let's say all your mines were on 20 (they were lower, we have reports for that, but let's say you upgraded them), if memory serves that 1060 of each resources every hour, which is a grand total of 25,440 of each resource.

60 wood, 30 clay, 40 iron per axe

125 wood, 100 clay, 250 iron per LC

That means you can que either 100 LC and 11 axes, or 400 axes and some LC.

Either way, it crippled you, you can rebuild from it but it did hurt you and you won't recover that easily even if you farm with your 500 spears non stop, this world is so small so getting full (or even good/decent) hauls is rare.

If he farms constantly and uses the troops he gets back also will make him be able to recover faster.

DeletedUser

AmishGangsta, you should have learnt. Did ByteKing tell you that D builds faster than O? He lied. :icon_jawdrop:

DeletedUser

Bah. Silly, silly. Defense rebuilds much faster than offense.

You can spread the losses from defending, but not from attacking.

DeletedUser

No dice. You split that loss in d by 10 players and already its insignificant, if they aren't all already being targeted like you all say they are.

Exactly, finally someone gets it :)

AmishGangsta, you should have learnt. Did ByteKing tell you that D builds faster than O? He lied. :icon_jawdrop:

Actually read what I wrote and then get back to me. Don't be so dense.