NEA vs Hunks stats

pyronixcore

smithy levels dont matter to me im used to the other type of worlds and i dont have mized villages. and i dont bother in decreasing buildings wich are useless if i noble a 10k point village i leave it how it is

You arn't going to get far without correct smithy level. The idea of tech levels in this world is to increase attack and defense power.

You will be a soft target without correct setups.

DeletedUser

You arn't going to get far without correct smithy level. The idea of tech levels in this world is to increase attack and defense power.

I like soft targets, then you dont even need to destroy that darned wall.

DeletedUser

well when i decided to pay atention those i knew that i was quiting so didnt mind to upgrade them

DeletedUser

Paulo-paul... I thought you said you were gonna actually start doing somthing in this war??? Another failed op???

DeletedUser

Paulo-paul... I thought you said you were gonna actually start doing somthing in this war??? Another failed op???

If you already saw attacks incoming you know more than i do :icon_wink:
All i said is that NEA is now on the enemie list, i'm bussy atm but you can expect a certain amounts of incoming attacks soon.

DeletedUser

Bring it =_=

And to theodore10; I posted the definition of the word "whining" because (I think) lin asked who was whining. I foresaw (Yes, I'm psychic) an argument about "Whining"s definition.
"I'm not whining!"
"Yes you are!"
"No I'm not!"
"You are right now!"

Just a preventative measure ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:'( my poor nukes

YOU HAVE JUST SEEN THE PERFECT EXAMPLE WHY WE CANT WIN

it took 70 hours for my nukes to get there

like 8/10 failed with the other 2 take bad losses we managed to take 1 village i think which was took back

it wasnt an op

more like a tiny attack on a single irratating player

btw i got the scouting report, that truely was a stacked village :D 50k + of each defence troop.

DeletedUser

and the same thing will happen with NEA in K17, 70 hrs to our villages meet stacked village, bam no more nobles, hence the reason why this is one of the most worthless wars in World 8.

DeletedUser

and the same thing will happen with NEA in K17, 70 hrs to our villages meet stacked village, bam no more nobles, hence the reason why this is one of the most worthless wars in World 8.

Why would we want to noble so far into a continent? If we attack that far of course it would flop. Any given K should be advanced into slowly but surely.

DeletedUser

yea the villages u guys attacked were really really stacked lol

DeletedUser

Why would we want to noble so far into a continent? If we attack that far of course it would flop. Any given K should be advanced into slowly but surely.
hence the reason you haven't attacked us in K17...

DeletedUser

well i am leaving tw altogether so good buy nea and all my hunks friends. it's to bad i wasnt able to join in on the war :( alwell hopefully we can meet once again in the future if i decide to start playing again and i will crush then. bye all

DeletedUser

does anyone know why is he leaving?

NEA seems to be the only ones taking villages

Side 1: Hunks

Side 2: NEA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8