HOPLOX in Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser59001

Ever thought english wasn't his first language?
Plus pointing out gramatical errors or spelling errors is against the forum rules. That is a banable offence. :)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep that in mind, I do believe I owe you a beer for the warning!

DeletedUser

quick question... who is snarf123 and why should anybody care? Did I rim you on another world, or why exactly am I a douchebag? xD Your randomness intrigues me, but the fact that you feel the need to come on here and start insulting everyone, especially players that I consider to be friends, is really pathetic.

Name sounds familiar, should I start going through my conquers, or are you going to man up and tell us your IGN?

Insult me all you want, I really cbf to care what a n00b like you thinks, but don't ever insult my friends or family :)

DeletedUser59001

Hey listen you nub, I dont even know you nor do you know me, i suggest you keep your opinions about me to yourself you little whinning noob.

Whats your in game name?

This is/was my ingame name, but you would know that if you took the time to scroll back and read. : /

Correct, we do not know each other, soo please tell me how you would find a way to "kick my "butt""?

Am I a noob b/c you don't think I know how to play TW? or b/c you can't think of anything better to call someone?

I like you, you're a cool chick!

DeletedUser18695

You are weird :S So how can you come here and post shit?

Also why should i take the time to read back when this topic/issue doesnt concern me, I was here to spam in all honnesty.

Then you decided you wanted me to open my mouth :(.

Nice work, you are a sad sad little boy :(.

DeletedUser

This is/was my ingame name, but you would know that if you took the time to scroll back and read. : /

Correct, we do not know each other, soo please tell me how you would find a way to "kick my "butt""?

Am I a noob b/c you don't think I know how to play TW? or b/c you can't think of anything better to call someone?

I like you, you're a cool chick!

is/was? What part of present tense in English do you not understand? You are not on any worlds with it currently, thus it IS not your IGN. It WAS.

Easily... there are so many ways, and I'm creative, so piss off xD

You're a n00b because you speak without thinking. Isn't that included in the definition of a n00b? Hmmm wtf... there's even your pic here next to the definition! Cool :)

I don't like you, you're a dumbass :)

Wilky1992

Now, now.
Let's be nice. It isn't his fault he was born retarded or something. :)

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter :) You come to w5 to flame someone, you get flamed back, nuff said. If the queer can't handle the heat, kindly GTFO and crawl back under that rock you were hiding under :)

DeletedUser18695

Hmmm he stopped replying, this isnt the first time somthing like this happens :(.

Was it b/c we all flamed at once?

Would you have done better 1 v 1? :p

DeletedUser

He's either a very slow thinker (most likely), slow typer (likely), or is trying to hide because he can't think of a legitimate response to any of these posts xD Either way, I'm losing interest and have stuff to do, so speak up quickly so I can continue flaming, or someone let me know on IRC/MSN when the n00b replies again :)

Wilky1992

hmm i agree with all of the possibilities.
Sure tennis, we'll let you know :)

DeletedUser18695

Ok time to stop spamming now guys, least I kept my word.

The wolves ate you.

Anyway, W5 mod, I would like to apoligise for this spamming/flaming.

I hope you can understand why it had to be done :)

Sorry and thanks :).

DeletedUser

Aww.. I only stopped in to wind him up... figured there'd be more to read when I got back :(

Wilky1992

Yeah he kinda ran away. I think that might be the best term to describe it.

DeletedUser

Don't break my toys in the future or you guys will have to buy me a new one.

DeletedUser

lol the cooperation of several W5 friends has freed the forum of a noob greater than anyone ´we´ve seen before...

Status
Not open for further replies.