BP is Almost Over

Tarion

Yes I got the same, The Admin is going to take off the BP at somewhere around 00:00 allthough she said it might be 10-20 minutes late as she has to take off the breaks on all the worlds or somthing like that.

The man knows what he's talking about! Thank God, I was starting to worry about the people on this world.

Beginner Protection is getting reduced at about 00:00 server time.

DeletedUser

How can someone read the notice from Lizy and still think that BP is on for a few days longer?

DeletedUser

We even got mailed about it ingame! Why is everyone so confused?

DeletedUser

My 11x11 have conspired against me, well, some of them anyway, this should be interesting! :icon_biggrin:

not as intersting as im gona have it :lol:

your 11x11 is against you the top 2 tribes in my k are against me and my solo tribe hahaha.

im told im gona have over 100 plus incoming as soon as bp wears off. of course i cant wait for the attacks on me to start lol. ive even prepped my profile for it lol :icon_twisted:

my profile

IT SEEMS I HAVE ALREADY MADE SOME ENEMIES IN THIS WORLD. ONE CAN ONLY WONDER AS TO WHY ;)

[ally]SW~A[/ally]
[ally]SW~B[/ally]
[ally]SW~C[/ally]
[ally]SW~D[/ally]

THESE TRIBES SEEM TO BE COMING FOR ME. ILL KEEP YOU POSTED WITH NEWS JUST FOR KICKS

CURRENT INCOMING

TOTAL INCOMING

TROOPS KILLED
SPEARS-
SWORDS-64
AXE-
ARCHER-
SCOUT-
LC-
MA-
HC-
RAM-
CAT-
PALY-

DeletedUser

Total probably refers to all incomings ever. I can't wait to hit up some of the 300+ players beside me.

DeletedUser

can't wait to farm those inactive noobs around me. adn those traitors need dealing with....:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

inactives annoy me, but we need them...they're valuable members of society, to a certain extent. :D

DeletedUser

I can't wait. There are a couple of 300 pointers who look like they don't even have an army yet. :D

Also, panther, I wouldn't say it's a good thing to make enemies. It's good for your enemies, but hey

Last edited by a moderator:

B@rbarian

servertime as a write is 19:04:10 01/01/2009. so 5 hrs to go..

DeletedUser

How come 64 swords died? :p

well they thought they could spike a barb near me after telling me there gona stop my farming by spiking.

so duh i make scouts right away and find the lonely spike they placed and killed it easily with a loss of 4 axes haha

Current incoming and total incoming are the same thing. I just thought that you should know this.

:icon_eek:well i thought this was self explainatory but i guess i can clarify a obvious post for you.

current incoming = attacks that are on their way

total incoming =all the attacks they have sent over all

assuming they dont try and do a pointless coord attack all i one shot then the two numbers would differ from one another:lol:

I can't wait. There are a couple of 300 pointers who look like they don't even have an army yet. :D

Also, panther, I wouldn't say it's a good thing to make enemies. It's good for your enemies, but hey

well considering they have only one player who is in my 15x15 i do not worry.

everyone esle is at least 5 hours out which in the stat is pointless to attack me. i can simply defend if i wish or dodge and make them travel soo long for nothing making it so they cant farm while im still farming nearby with ease

also its a war game and i enjoy having some enemies, id like to see these noobsattackingme and causingthemselves to be the farms of everyone else in the k haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:well i thought this was self explainatory but i guess i can clarify a obvious post for you.

current incoming = attacks that are on their way

total incoming =all the attacks they have sent over all

assuming they dont try and do a pointless coord attack all i one shot then the two numbers would differ from one another:lol:

Total incoming = The total amount of attacks incoming.

Which just happens to be the same as current incoming. Because they are both the amount of incoming attacks.

All the attacks they have sent over all, is not total incoming because then some of the attacks would no longer incoming.

DeletedUser

your obvioulsy too thick headed for me to continue with explaining things to you.

yes the two could possibly have the same meaning if only posted one or the other, butthe fact that there are two posted would obviously mean there are two different meanins behind them.

as for this thread begining to go off topic im finished speaking with you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

your obvioulsy too thick headed for me to continue with explaining things to you.

yes the two could possibly have the same meaning if only posted one or the other, butthe fact that there are two posted would obviously mean there are two different meanins behind them.

as for this thread begining to go off topic im finished speaking with you :icon_twisted:

Awwwww is little pinky getting upset.

This is from your profile also

Reaction is the reason i play. Hate mail, fakes, mail filled to the brink with every swear word there is in English language, seeing a little cross by my pally, some uneducated slob typing in capital letters 'WTF Y U TKE MY VLLGE I DINT DO NUTTING TO U'. After all, you may say I am an attention whore

I like the fact that you use the term uneducated slob when quite clearly your not well educated yourself. If you were then you would know that Total incomings mean total attacks incoming. Not total attacks that you have had.

Perhaps you should join ####. with many of there players having only an IQ of 6 or below youd fit right in. Although im sure being around them you might feel a little stupid.

Mekolp

Perhaps you should join ####. with many of there players having only an IQ of 6 or below youd fit right in. Although im sure being around them you might feel a little stupid.

no, that is totally untrue, we must do an IQ test when joining ####. and those without at least 10 can't join.
I know, failed the test the first time.

DeletedUser

true....

That is to prevent people entering who let everything go all the time.
Since nobody wants to clean THAT mess :icon_cool: