BP is Almost Over

DeletedUser

this is confusing.. lol i hope i can attk today my poor axes are strting to go a lil bit mad

DeletedUser57808

Did you give the axes some pills?

On a brighter note, I can't wait till bp is off... But I am sure that is the same for most.

DeletedUser

damn I meant less than 7 more hrs anyways time for bed night night troop

DeletedUser54967

im gonna hav to wait around 6 more hrs and now i need to sleep. Planning to sleep less than 6hrs and then wake up, send my nukes, and my 7*7 will be crying

Monkeymatt

im gonna hav to wait around 6 more hrs and now i need to sleep. Planning to sleep less than 6hrs and then wake up, send my nukes, and my 7*7 will be crying

Do you know what a nuke is?? Or are you trying to use thhat to hide the word Spears?? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

To heck with the inactives in my area, I am ready to strangle the actives for having the audacity to think they can also farm anywhere within 3 hours of me. :icon_razz:

I will be sending my armies of 50 spears their way soon.

DeletedUser

My 11x11 have conspired against me, well, some of them anyway, this should be interesting! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Shows how much you know Spann, just goes with what I have thought about you since the start.

Please go ahead and beleive that, and same to anyone who doesn't understand by now that bp is comming off in a few hours, not just for some but as far as I know for everyone since this world closed before the 27th, every single person here will come off bp in hours.

Now they could have reopened 30, I haven't checked in a couple days, but only the ones that have come after the 27th will have extended bp...period.

DeletedUser

My 11x11 have conspired against me, well, some of them anyway, this should be interesting! :icon_biggrin:

Oo do keep us updated. But i never remember you as the flaming type, what would have triggered such aggression ?

Monkeymatt

Now they could have reopened 30, I haven't checked in a couple days, but only the ones that have come after the 27th will have extended bp...period.

We all know that and have done for quite a while...Have a good day. :lol:

DeletedUser

all the people next to me and in my k it says this

This target is still under beginner protection. You will be able to attack on 06.01. at 20:26.

so maybe if you noticed i was talking about k44

Monkeymatt

all the people next to me and in my k it says this

This target is still under beginner protection. You will be able to attack on 06.01. at 20:26.

Yes I got the same, The Admin is going to take off the BP at somewhere around 00:00 allthough she said it might be 10-20 minutes late as she has to take off the breaks on all the worlds or somthing like that.

Jokert

For anyone having issues with non possible beginner protection, its currently set at 20 days, so when you click to attack someone subtract 20 days and if its before dec. 27th you WILL be able to attack them when beginner protection ends and it gets set to 5 days.

DeletedUser

Oo do keep us updated. But i never remember you as the flaming type, what would have triggered such aggression ?

Well I usually try and corrupt one person in my 13x13, use him as a tool to help me achieve my aims and then eat them when I'm ready, I offered two very lucky players in my 13x13 the chance to live for tiny bit longer this world and all either ignored or turned me down, now I hear from a source there is a little crew ready to gang up on the "local aggressor" :icon_cry:

Shall be a fun little battle. :icon_twisted:

Monkeymatt

Well I usually try and corrupt one person in my 13x13, use him as a tool to help me achieve my aims and then eat them when I'm ready, I offered two very lucky players in my 13x13 the chance to live for tiny bit longer this world and all either ignored or turned me down, now I hear from a source there is a little crew ready to gang up on the "local aggressor" :icon_cry:

Take cover there could be alot of flying Spears coming at you.

DeletedUser

not very liked in your area well watch out n00bs about