BP is Almost Over

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should join ####. with many of there players having only an IQ of 6 or below youd fit right in. Although im sure being around them you might feel a little stupid.

Phew, if I was intelligent enough to understand that statement I might care.

DeletedUser

no, that is totally untrue, we must do an IQ test when joining ####. and those without at least 10 can't join.
I know, failed the test the first time.

Really, then how on Earth did wup wup get in. With those mails he sent me i doubt his IQ is anywhere near the region of 10.

DeletedUser

well they thought they could spike a barb near me after telling me there gona stop my farming by spiking.

so duh i make scouts right away and find the lonely spike they placed and killed it easily with a loss of 4 axes haha
I thought that the dead count was your soldiers... I'm tired and stuff, not thinking right...

harlos

Perhaps you should join ####. with many of there players having only an IQ of 6 or below youd fit right in. Although im sure being around them you might feel a little stupid.

*ALERT* *ALERT* THE ABOVE QUOTE CONTAINS INSULTS PRODUCED BY 8 YEAR OLDS *ALERT* *ALERT*

On a serious note. Im very glad BP/HB is ending in 3ish hours. Then people like this guy can be held accountable for their words.

DeletedUser

Awwwww is little pinky getting upset.

This is from your profile also

Reaction is the reason i play. Hate mail, fakes, mail filled to the brink with every swear word there is in English language, seeing a little cross by my pally, some uneducated slob typing in capital letters 'WTF Y U TKE MY VLLGE I DINT DO NUTTING TO U'. After all, you may say I am an attention whore

I like the fact that you use the term uneducated slob when quite clearly your not well educated yourself. If you were then you would know that Total incomings mean total attacks incoming. Not total attacks that you have had.

huh? i'm in ####. and i consider myself to be of far superior intelligence to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really, then how on Earth did wup wup get in. With those mails he sent me i doubt his IQ is anywhere near the region of 10.
Says the person that failed to put a capital letter at the beginning of his name.

DeletedUser

I thought that the dead count was your soldiers... I'm tired and stuff, not thinking right...

:icon_redface: the duh part wasnt meant towards you it was meant to the enemy for being foolish enough to tell me they would be spiking me lol.

sry if you took it the other way but that could also be the efects of you tiredness :lol:

Deleted User - 3135

Phew, if I was intelligent enough to understand that statement I might care.

LOL, I just had a rare moment of choking whilst reading the forum.

On a serious note. Im very glad BP/HB is ending in 3ish hours. Then people like this guy can be held accountable for their words.

You are in different continents Harlos... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: the duh part wasnt meant towards you it was meant to the enemy for being foolish enough to tell me they would be spiking me lol.

sry if you took it the other way but that could also be the efects of you tiredness :lol:

No, I'm not offended or anything. I simply missunderstood your meaning.
It seemed weird to me that you have war casualties (sp?) before BP ended.

DeletedUser

No, I'm not offended or anything. I simply missunderstood your meaning.
It seemed weird to me that you have war casualties (sp?) before BP ended.

i wish i saved the reports lol to show it but im guessing it was them who attempted to spike a barb near me i socuted it prior to attacking and i killed the troopswith a loss of maybe 4 axes

i dont waste my time spiking since my farming is pretty good for me anyway. points may not be there but i have quite a bit of troops built up :)

DeletedUser

no, that is totally untrue, we must do an IQ test when joining ####. and those without at least 10 can't join.
I know, failed the test the first time.

I failed the IQ test 3 times.

Then I drank some orange juice and I scored 10! It was a good day. Then my dog died. :(

earthquake girl

:icon_sad:

My feelings are hurt. No. Seriously. They are.

:icon_sad::icon_sad: