Top 20

DeletedUser92

Santa,

Sorry to inform you, but all of these players left under their own volition. Let me run down those you mentioned.

AnHero - Alias so I'm not 100% on other world stuff, but he left because he wasn't putting his full effort into W30 and consequently had problems. So, when I called him out on it, he chose to leave. I commend that choice of action.

Mebermorphis - Another alias, a good player that didn't put her all into things and, consequently, left.

Bean - Ex-Baron of THE in W1, ex-baron of THD in W1, and ex-Duke of D.D.R in W1 (head duke after my departure from D.D.R). Played a role with me in a W2 venture at one point, played one with me in a W4 venture, and played for a short time in W8 THE before he left due to scholastic reasons. With a record like this, do you -really- think we'd boot him for being cleared? No. He quit, I took his account sitting, and I ran the account into the ground by mistake. I played terribly. He suggested that we not keep the account around if it went sour, so we didn't.

Ugliest Duckling - Stopped logging in due to IRL issues, cleared things up with me on that in MSN Today. Got the boot, but for inactivity and not for being cleared. THE baron in W8, by the way.

BigJay - CEG baron on W8, now in CLOROX. Quit to focus on other worlds. Also, quit a lonnnggg time ago, if I recall.

We have plenty of players who, by our high standards, are not performing as they should. Once we accept a player into the tribe, we give them multiple chances, up to and including trips to the rim, before we dismiss them as unwilling to learn and dedicate the time necessary to advance in their skills.

So, to sum it up, while we appreciate everyone's interest, please remember that speculation is speculation - and you can never be sure what the truth is. Don't work yourself into a frenzy of how we have a policy without asking, first, what the possible causes of that appearance are.

Finally, directed to everybody else, don't talk big under an alias, refuse to step forward about who you are, and think you're a tough guy. You're not.

DeletedUser

so did T*F if i remember rightly.

But we aren't exactly gone are we which was the second/end part of the post you decided to ignorantly discard :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BS?? Heres a few more players who mysteriously exited THE just before they were nobled.

The Ugliest Duckling

THENone31st January 2009 - 01:00:025,878

Alpha (379|229) K234,176The Ugliest Duckling anewdream [P~2]31st January 2009 - 21:17:03

So did all these player just feel like leaving THE before they were getting nobled aswell? It seems to be a trend, when a player in THE is attacked they mysteriously leave.

I was sure TUD was active until the end. He was mailing me copied reports until the 3oth January laughing at his how many spies he had and how well he was doing attacking the puny KROACH and P~2 members? Was this all made up then?

I feel like such a fool for believing him!

spleen mage

I was sure TUD was active until the end. He was mailing me copied reports until the 3oth January laughing at his how many spies he had and how well he was doing attacking the puny KROACH and P~2 members? Was this all made up then?

I feel like such a fool for believing him!

I don't generally copy and paste posts from our hidden forums, so here's a treat for you.

AK_iceman on 29.01. at 03:50 Quote Edit Delete

Okay...

The Ugliest Duckling is yellow.

Note the date. He lost his village on the 30th; therefore he'd been inactive 3/4 days before he was nobled.

Now, maybe he did get cleared and that probably explains why he went inactive. However, that isn't why we dismissed him (if we booted members for being nobled, I would have booted myself by now :icon_wink:). He was kicked for being yellow, because of our strict activity policy.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3135

BITCH FIGHT!!!!!!!!

wooo wooo!

And that is my contribution to this thread.

DeletedUser

Nah no fighting if he went inactive because he got cleared i think a lot less of him now! Although if he been under attack for a while could you not of helped him?

DeletedUser

AK_iceman on 26.01. at 03:50 Quote Edit Delete

Im under attack

He posted in my forum aswell even though he wasnt in my tribe

We can all fake those posts spleen, but lets see some reports to prove it Dennis Brown?

DeletedUser

Im under attack

We can all fake those posts spleen, but lets see some reports to prove it Dennis Brown?
Shut up, alias.

DeletedUser

Actually...

Code:
Rank	Tribe name	Points of the best 40 player	Total points	Members	[B]Average points per player[/B]	Villages	Average points per village
578  	NoSOUP  	35.107	35.107  	1	[B]35.107[/B]  	7	5.015

Significantly higher than BD, by about 15k per member. Granted there's only 1 member, but still...

:)

I hear they are recruiting, but are strictly interested in Soup Nazi's only. None have yet to meet that qualification.

DeletedUser

You wouldnt believe them. Like i said i dont play w30 so they are just copy and pasted. And they can be easily faked so youd just flame them.

spleen mage

Im under attack

Fair enough, you can choose to remain ignorant if you like. After all, what difference does it make to me if an alias intent on causing trouble likes to run his mouth about us?

Maybe I would be concerned if these accusations were made by a player that actually had some respect around here. Luckily for me, you're not one of them. :)

DeletedUser

Fair enough, you can choose to remain ignorant if you like. After all, what difference does it make to me if an alias intent on causing trouble likes to run his mouth about us?

Maybe I would be concerned if these accusations were made by a player that actually had some respect around here. Luckily for me, you're not one of them. :)

Well just because im an allias doesnt make my point less true

Also in stats he was active on the 27 so 2 days max not 4 like you say

spleen mage

Well just because im an allias doesnt make my point less true

No, the fact that you're wrong makes your point less true.

Also in stats he was active on the 27 so 2 days max not 4 like you say

I said 3/4 days, since I assumed yellow was 3 days. Maybe it's 2 days then, the fact still stands; he was yellow before he was booted. Deny it if you like, but I don't see you supplying any proof showing otherwise. :)