TW vs The World stats

DeletedUser

except that TW is growing faster than ever now. and If something happened to TW it would surely have nothing to do with Eleaud

yum, you are growing fast! are those barbarians hard to take?

everyone contributes. just because we are smaller than hot and aten doesnt mean we're not doing anything. and dont argue back, because you have no right to because you've taken basically no villas in this war :)

DeletedUser

Leviant, EleAud have taken iscolated villages excatly like every tribe does in war and iam not deining that, but if you think about it, TW are concerntrating on Aten and Hot as they are the biggest in this war and its compulsoary that we clear them before we go after any other tribe at the moment. But with all that said, EleAud are doing well at the moment caping 129 to 42.

DeletedUser

Leviant, EleAud have taken iscolated villages excatly like every tribe does in war and iam not deining that, but if you think about it, TW are concerntrating on Aten and Hot as they are the biggest in this war and its compulsoary that we clear them before we go after any other tribe at the moment. But with all that said, EleAud are doing well at the moment caping 129 to 42.

i agree with what you're saying to an extent, but i took out a cluster with 39 villas, which before the start of the war had meant i was isolated from my tribemates - if tw had attacked the support would not have got there in time.
but we are still part of the war - as is hot, aten and dbt. you would'nt ignore a branch of HOT because it is only 40 million points would you?

i think you're scared :p

DeletedUser

Hehehe,
I forgot about DbT. Yeah what your saying is definitly right. Apart from the scared part, i ent scared of nothing apart from....EleAud :p

DeletedUser

:p

thats a point actually...i havent seen any dbt vs tw stats i dont think...could someone do them? my comp wont :'(

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TW TW1 TW2 TW4 TW5
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DbT
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 10,113
Side 2: 279
Difference: 9,834
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 145
Difference: 141
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 103,873,077
Side 2: 2,956,301
Difference: 100,916,776
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 40,931
Side 2: 1,576,043
Difference: 1,535,112
image.php

DeletedUser

ouch? i saw only olivar losing so many villas,and few villas from franq from tw4...

olivar still counts in our eyes, as you kicked him because he was losing so many villas :) with olivar included, dbt are kicking ass :D

DeletedUser2248

olivar still counts in our eyes, as you kicked him because he was losing so many villas :) with olivar included, dbt are kicking ass :D

One op on Dbt and the stats would show a completely different story. As of this moment, there are none - but that will change.

ramboas93

yum, you are growing fast! are those barbarians hard to take?

everyone contributes. just because we are smaller than hot and aten doesnt mean we're not doing anything. and dont argue back, because you have no right to because you've taken basically no villas in this war :)

Oh really thats why I have nobled around 95 villages and 40 were from enemy. You have nobled around 45 and 40 were from the enemy so if anything i got more room to talk than you. So why dont you check you stats before you start talking bull chit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh really thats why I have nobled around 95 villages and 40 were from enemy. You have nobled around 45 and 40 were from the enemy so if anything i got more room to talk than you. So why dont you check you stats before you start talking bull chit.

are you serious!!! grow a brain and re-read your own post - you have summed it up quite nicely for me! you are double my size, and have takne the same amount of enemy conquers - not only that, but you've taken more yummy yummy barbarians than enemy conquers! so i have more 'room to talk' than you do! gtfo ladyrain/ramboas/noob

DeletedUser

One op on Dbt and the stats would show a completely different story. As of this moment, there are none - but that will change.

well, that may be true, but you havent yet. only time will tell if you ever manage to regain even half of the vills they have taken from you/olivar.

ramboas93

Look were my villages their are no enemies left. Hmm wonder why maybe cus i nobled them. Oh wait my bad still 3 village of pipes which i will take and eye but hes my friend so i wont touch him.

ramboas93

Heck you no better than I am taking your isolated villages all from one player who is probably inactive and has no support.

DeletedUser

Heck you no better than I am taking your isolated villages all from one player who is probably inactive and has no support.

isolated? at the start of the war i was surrounded. i took out multraslan's cluster to make sure that didnt continue. he went inactive as dbt and EleAud nobled him.

and are you saying every village belonging to tw, every vill, is gone near you? i find that hard to believe. or do you just not noble long-range in faovur of taking those scrumptious barbs :) do you have them with ketchup or bbq sauce?

DeletedUser6081

No offense mate but you hit yourself on the head with this one. Lets put some stats up here, basic stats but.. stats nonetheless.

OK,
Ramboas93: 42% of your enoblements are enemy.
Leviant2910: 88.88% of his enoblements are enemy.

Hmm... quite the difference there between you two. :lol:

DeletedUser

No offense mate but you hit yourself on the head with this one. Lets put some stats up here, basic stats but.. stats nonetheless.

OK,

Lmfao! Seriously, you cannot talk!
How many ATEN|X villages have you been nobling?

Must be so tough nobling those easy villages ;) Following ysieks point whore path are we?

DeletedUser

OK,

Ramboas took some inactives, Leviant took a ton of inactives.

Case closed.