TW vs The World stats

DeletedUser

you log on everyday

yes, when he was active he did move troops - he went inactive i reckon 3/5 of the way through. when i realised he was completly inactive and stopped replying to my mails, i pretty much stopped attacking him - i could have taken another 20 of his vills.

really? I message him a couple times but he never replied to me :icon_confused:

And who said I logged on everyday?

DeletedUser6081

Logging on every day means you have no life.

Tell me, did multra move any troops, send any troops at you, or noble any of your villages?

He also never posts on the forums for anything.

If a player never talks or doesn't move troops, than he's inactive, just because you log on everyday doesn't mean your active.

Based upon that logic, we can knock off 2000 of TW's caps. After all, people like Arthas never shut up about Aten "never moving troops" or "defending". Not nearly as impressive as before now are we?

DeletedUser

you're posting patterns - you post most days. you have a post rate of 2.something.

DeletedUser

Based upon that logic, we can knock off 2000 of TW's caps. After all, people like Arthas never shut up about Aten "never moving troops" or "defending". Not nearly as impressive as before now are we?

You guys defend better than HOT at least, you guys actually HAVE D VILLAGES!

DeletedUser

inculding the forum account? i doubt that. your posting styles are the same too - way too cocky for someone with suck a tiny eeny weeny od to points ratio.

lol well that means it working :icon_cool:

DeletedUser910

i got to give it tw, they do like their HC :D

Hehehehe!! They work well in stacked villages. Going to war with HOT, just made TW stronger. TW as a tribe not only grow in size (number of members), but now our growth in continents is also increase. Anyone have the last week status of TW -vs- HOT?

DeletedUser910

One op on Dbt and the stats would show a completely different story. As of this moment, there are none - but that will change.

I don't think there has been any Ops on Dbt yet. We're still clearing out HOT right now and doing a pretty good job at that so far. It's ok, Dbt with get their turn eventually. lol!! TW usually focus on one tribe first as a priority. Once they are taken care, we move to the next. By the time we get to Dbt, there's no telling how large we will have grown.

DeletedUser

Hehehehe!! They work well in stacked villages. Going to war with HOT, just made TW stronger. TW as a tribe not only grow in size (number of members), but now our growth in continents is also increase. Anyone have the last week status of TW -vs- HOT?

jimmy just posted the stats

DeletedUser

Hehehehe!! They work well in stacked villages

reversed can back that statement up :D he stacked a vill i was trying to take with 11k hc in a couple of hours :'( got it eventually though :D that vill was definetly isolated though - i felt bad :'(

DeletedUser2248

reversed can back that statement up :D he stacked a vill i was trying to take with 11k hc in a couple of hours :'( got it eventually though :D that vill was definetly isolated though - i felt bad :'(

Dont feel bad, we've taken thousands and thousands of isolated villages and still have the audacity to claim we are winning!

DeletedUser

can we stop he flaming and try to get long for at least a day this is getting old

DeletedUser

i just took another 3 isolated villas lippa :) maybe another 5 today and tommorrow?

DeletedUser

They are everywhere! :p

Given the amount of offence you managed to toast on csaling, can we consider marking all those now empty offence villa's as 'isolated' maybe even abandoned, and relieve you of ownership.

I'm quite positive we have a better use for them

Cheers
Jas