TW vs The World stats

DeletedUser

Ramboas took some inactives, Leviant took a ton of inactives.

Case closed.

Edit for Bugz: I didn't check the numbers on those two (I probably should, shouldn't I?), but are you meaning during the war or overall?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey, thats outaline dwarv! ysiek worked hard for those villas! :D

and to be honest dwarv, highco isnt as bad as ramboas - hes taken quite a few tw and spqr villas. just because you're bigger than all of us >.<

DeletedUser

Ramboas took some inactives, Leviant took a ton of inactives.

Case closed.

excuse me? why dont you bring it when you gain an od? multraslan was not inactive when we started attacking him. he logged in everyday as most players do. i lost many O armies on his walls at the beggining, so do not speak of that which you do not know.

DeletedUser6081

Lmfao! Seriously, you cannot talk!
How many ATEN|X villages have you been nobling?

Must be so tough nobling those easy villages ;) Following ysieks point whore path are we?

I was just posting stats for the interest of the public. I was taking a neutral standpoint on the issue and it did not warrant a personal attack.

I never said I didn't take inactives and greys, but in my own defense, I am far from the many fronts, so I do my best when OPs roll around.

So like I said, no need to make it personal. I thought TW liked stats? Or is that only when they show them in a good light?

DeletedUser

Oops :icon_redface: Wrong kind of inactives. Better fix my other post

DeletedUser6081

HighCOmmander himself is also an inactive eater, so he has no right to judge the inactive eating of others. I do also believe Rambosa is smaller than he is. Heck, HighCO is bigger than I am and I have more enemy caps than he does.

Edit for Bugz: I didn't check the numbers on those two (I probably should, shouldn't I?), but are you meaning during the war or overall?

Yes, I am. I am trying to get off my veggie diet and get some red meat in me. I just gained a foothold in K57. Now that I have some new nobles bases(courtesy of Chicka) I will start getting more.

Believe me though, you have no idea how much I wish I had more villages on the front. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

but are you meaning during the war or overall?

its not really fair overall, because i had to take inactives to build up my account after hogarth01 threw it away...but during this time of war, i have taken considerably less inactives/barbs than ramboas.

DeletedUser

Leviant: Everyone rails Rambosa for his inactive takes, and say he is a destroyer of discarded accounts. So, sadly little buddy, it is fair.

HighCommander: Off of Chicka you say? :icon_twisted: Puts you out near me. K58?

DeletedUser6081

Yes, yes it does. I can't wait until it is your turn for the chopping block.

DeletedUser

highco, you up for some coordinating against seraph :D jokes seraph :p

DeletedUser6081

leviant! How dare you suggest such a thing?!? The idea of attacking a brright red dot is outrageous!! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

:lol: I can't wait til you try, tbh. I hear a lot of big talk and bluster from Toll, but last time he tried to take villages from me he was left with his d*ck in his hands :)

DeletedUser

excuse me? why dont you bring it when you gain an od? multraslan was not inactive when we started attacking him. he logged in everyday as most players do. i lost many O armies on his walls at the beggining, so do not speak of that which you do not know.

Logging on every day means you have no life.

Tell me, did multra move any troops, send any troops at you, or noble any of your villages?

He also never posts on the forums for anything.

If a player never talks or doesn't move troops, than he's inactive, just because you log on everyday doesn't mean your active.

DeletedUser6081

Leviant took 40 inactives

Ramboas took 17 inactives

I'm pretty sure 40 is > than 17.

Well, Ramboas says that he himself took like 45, 55 inactives.

Ramboas then said about leviant "You have nobled around 45 and 40 were from the enemy"

Hmm... leviant = 5 inactives
Ramboas = 45/55(can't remember exact thing he said)

45/55 > 5. You do the math.

DeletedUser

Logging on every day means you have no life.

Tell me, did multra move any troops, send any troops at you, or noble any of your villages?

He also never posts on the forums for anything.

If a player never talks or doesn't move troops, than he's inactive, just because you log on everyday doesn't mean your active.

you log on everyday

yes, when he was active he did move troops - he went inactive i reckon 3/5 of the way through. when i realised he was completly inactive and stopped replying to my mails, i pretty much stopped attacking him - i could have taken another 20 of his vills.