~NEA~ Family accuses what? with LIES!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser53930
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53930

after a close check up of the situation and the lack of satisfying reply from the Negative (his conversation with Trentino was exposed on the council) we decided to launch this war because our ratio of villages in K24 versus yours made us think it was not at our advantage to keep going with this NAP (200/50)...

First of all i dont write novels to NAP tribes, and i dont cover my messages in sugar, i only get the facts down and the pros and cons of the NAP. 200/50...yet you still lose with us not even bothering much for a mass cooperated attack due to the several tribes we have conflicts with.

You also chose the wrong enemy to start expanding on it seems.

and you are all bashing me 10 against 1
Now you know how it feels to get 11 v 1 ratior of tribes against you^^ Now thats altered a bit but hey^^

but at the end, there was no lie in the reason we launched this war
Somewhere in the start of this thread you mentioned and admited yourself that you wanted our members, and you lied etc, i wont get into details or i can write a whole series of novels.

Ripfin

I got to say that you guys are doing really well discrediting myself ... especially Ripfin which has nothing else to do and is a master in the art of killing people with words... and I may helped a bit as well with my reply on the go at 4ham ... but at the end, there was no lie in the reason we launched this war ... the broken NAP was reported on the council weeks ago by Trentino then the entire council decided to launch a war against What? and I had to ask them to wait before to take action since it wasn't the way I wanted our diplomacy to be ... after a close check up of the situation and the lack of satisfying reply from the Negative (his conversation with Trentino was exposed on the council) we decided to launch this war because our ratio of villages in K24 versus yours made us think it was not at our advantage to keep going with this NAP (200/50)... Since then I sent a message to our allies and NAP telling them we were launching a war and asking them to clarify there stance against you ... most of them replied they would like to help ...

During the last weeks, I've been facing criticism from my tribe mates (especially Ripfin) for having too many NAP and allies ... then again I was told we had a too big family, which was an evidence but I did that in order to put the hand on the best players of K24 and to sort them out later ... it worked well on some points althouht I lost several experienced players that didn't had enough space to grow ... the objective was and is still to have one or two full tribe of GOOD players ... being really worried about the lack of space to grow for my players ... I though I would start by removing What? from our NAP ... since I was going to remove them why not going in War ... I still believe this war should help us to trim our players (and I'm not sorry to say that ... a little war is the best way to find out who is who) then again this war also help us to trim our diplomatic list and to find out which alliance are strong and which aren't ...

You can keep saying crap on me and the way I lead this tribe and how noob I am and how selfish and everything ... blablabla ... I may not be able to reply with the same efficience since my English isn't my language ... and you are all bashing me 10 against 1 ... its alright ... I can live with it ... but let me tell you something ... if you think you will go away and get rid of us like that you are seriously underestimating me and my tribe ... we are in war and your little post of this morning sent to my entire tribe saying I ******** as a leader and everything, might gonna work on some people that were in NEA for protection ... but the decision to launch this war was made very carefully on the council and the NEA family will fight until the END ! Maybe we aren't as quick as you since you guys are defending yourself wich is kind motivating all your members ... but we will make it ... don't worry about that ...

AJKHoosier1
Leader of NEA

nice speech AJK but you know as well as I do that this is all a lie you were planning this war weeks before you even launched and well before any difficulties with WHAT? you told the entire tribe weeks before to prepare for war so you had no intentions of peaceful negotiations or even of being honest, and yet you allowed other tribe to take advantage of your members, why do you think many have left you? or why the tribe was behind me to go to war with SACRED for our problems with them instead?

yet the only thing you could do to keep your dominance was to kick me and declare me an enemy and order my nobling, such a big man there you talk alot and order people to do alot of things yet you have done nothing for the tribe, you have not even launched a single scout at WHAT?, instead you hide behind your leadership call in for every tribe mate to send you support, and then sit there and do nothing.

You started this war for nothing better then to try to prove something, and yet have failed miserably doing it, if you were even a half way decent leader your tribe would be doing better then it is, but you are not, your nothing but a disgrace to the tribe and a failure as a leader.

You care for nothing but yourself, and as long as your not touched you wouldn't care if your whole tribe was nobled, you claim you wanted the best in the continent but did everything to drive them away, you are full of lies and the truth about you is finally known your list of Allies/NAPs helping you in this war are growing thin indeed, and some are even looking to grow on your tribes villages, since its evident you have destroyed the tribe by your very own incompetence.

do yourself and the tribe a favor and just hit disband tribe, this way it will give them honor to find a tribe truly worth fighting for elsewhere.

DeletedUser

since when has ripfin even DONE anything but blab and propagate? seriously, what kind of tribe leader cant fend himself off from being nobled? the kind that quits before he realises that letting someone take his village would let him got to the center of the tribe instead of being rimmed(and therefor useless)?
oh, and just to throw it out there, we have NO intention of disbanding. not one person in our tribe exept the ONE guy who works for you sees us disbanding in the future, especially since you've sent a FEW attacks andclaim to be some kind of video game GOD who can just telll us what to do from you're cowardly perch over near the rim. in fact, at this point, we stay alive just to spite you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NEAites never say die!! oh darn, i said die. point is, we will NEVER disband, even if were badly beaten!! and THAT circumstance is a long ways away.

DeletedUser

me? nope, considering that when you get nobled on this world, unlike being restarting, (i'm looking at you ripfin) you can choose to restart in the center of your tribe. so technically, this could go on forever. i really dont care if i win, i just want to prove how well we can survive. yah know bellerion, for a confused? member, your no anywhere NEAR as rude, obnoxius, or unnerving as other members of your tribe.(ripfin, thats your cue to start propagating against me like the mini-hitler you are) its actually kind of been FUN having this chat with you without someone (this could be on EITHER tribe) spouting nonsense and lies.

Ripfin

since when has ripfin even DONE anything but blab and propagate? seriously, what kind of tribe leader cant fend himself off from being nobled? the kind that quits before he realises that letting someone take his village would let him got to the center of the tribe instead of being rimmed(and therefor useless)?
oh, and just to throw it out there, we have NO intention of disbanding. not one person in our tribe exept the ONE guy who works for you sees us disbanding in the future, especially since you've sent a FEW attacks andclaim to be some kind of video game GOD who can just telll us what to do from you're cowardly perch over near the rim. in fact, at this point, we stay alive just to spite you.

you honestly think it is 1 guy? seriously you need to recheck the facts since i'm sure even now AJK knows it is more then one.

furthermore, you speak oh so high and mighty and yet what have you done for this war? let us take a look at where your at shall we?

Hidden Link
Opponents defeated: 13 (47866.)

oh my you are so mighty and powerful, those 13 troops you killed must have died horribly.

why don't you do yourself and your tribe a favor and just hit delete on your account, since you have done nothing but show the world for the noob you are.

seriously is this the best NEA can offer to defend their name? a player who has 13 kills to his name and a leader who has proven to be both a liar and a lousy leader and who has proven himself innefectual to both his tribe and the world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ripfin, just stop. No more reason to lower yourself to the level that Hidden Link has deemed necessary to go to. Just let everything go.

DeletedUser53930

me? nope, considering that when you get nobled on this world, unlike being restarting, (i'm looking at you ripfin) you can choose to restart in the center of your tribe. so technically, this could go on forever. i really dont care if i win, i just want to prove how well we can survive. yah know bellerion, for a confused? member, your no anywhere NEAR as rude, obnoxius, or unnerving as other members of your tribe.(ripfin, thats your cue to start propagating against me like the mini-hitler you are) its actually kind of been FUN having this chat with you without someone (this could be on EITHER tribe) spouting nonsense and lies.

Hey you, i will warn you not to call one of my member a mini hitler ever again. That is crossing the line there big time.

your no anywhere NEAR as rude, obnoxius, or unnerving as other members of your tribe
Sorry if we scare you without your supports of 11 tribes^^

Ripfin

Ripfin, just stop. No more reason to lower yourself to the level that Hidden Link has deemed necessary to go to. Just let everything go.

I'm sorry Its one thing if he actually did something for his tribe in this war, instead he spouts his mouth and has done nothing, he gathers no intel, does no fighting, he does nothing for his tribe, he is nothing but a waste on his tribes resources if anything.

in fact he does nothing but hide in his safe little corner of the world knowing hes safe.

DeletedUser

sorry bout that bellerion, kind of hard to tell whos who...:icon_redface:

but yah know what mr. ripfin? thats my only quarrel with you. you're kind of right that i should attack more, ill go do that. thanks for the help, but point is, once you make you're point, whatever it is, you act like a freakin' demonic all-seeing god, and then you tell us not to continue playing the game.

why don't you do yourself and your tribe a favor and just hit delete on your account

do yourself and the tribe a favor and just hit disband tribe

then you get to the part where you say that all the OTHER people feel that way too.

since you have done nothing but show the world for the noob you are.

this way it will give them honor to find a tribe truly worth fighting for elsewhere.

sure, you make a good point every once in a while, but its like that is for a split second in between propaganda:

instead you hide behind your leadership call in for every tribe mate to send you support

and insults.

seriously is this the best NEA can offer to defend their name? a player who has 13 kills to his name and a leader who has proven to be both a liar and a lousy leader and who has proven himself innefectual to both his tribe and the world.

and acting like a god.

why don't you do yourself and your tribe a favor and just hit delete on your account, since you have done nothing but show the world for the noob you are.

and then all you do is say that we did the things you did and denie that you did what you did.

point is, if this is what the game comes to, everyone acting all high and mighty while defacing others that they are EQUAL TO, then i just have to stick with what i got for now, no matter what they may have or haven't done.
so if you think that you can insult me, undermine me, or even just make me momentarrily sad, i say...

Do thine worst, for you're pen and sword are no match for my inabillity to admit defeat.

Ripfin

sorry bout that bellerion, kind of hard to tell whos who...:icon_redface:

but yah know what mr. ripfin? thats my only quarrel with you. you're kind of right that i should attack more, ill go do that. thanks for the help, but point is, once you make you're point, whatever it is, you act like a freakin' demonic all-seeing god, and then you tell us not to continue playing the game.

then you get to the part where you say that all the OTHER people feel that way too.

sure, you make a good point every once in a while, but its like that is for a split second in between propaganda:

and insults.

and acting like a god.

and then all you do is say that we did the things you did and denie that you did what you did.

point is, if this is what the game comes to, everyone acting all high and mighty while defacing others that they are EQUAL TO, then i just have to stick with what i got for now, no matter what they may have or haven't done.
so if you think that you can insult me, undermine me, or even just make me momentarrily sad, i say...

Do thine worst, for you're pen and sword are no match for my inabillity to admit defeat.

as it goes i'll forgive you for your lack of knowledge since you are in NEA2 and not the main tribe, you should ask the people in the tribe what they think, most are not even fighting in this war, and others are working for us letting us know what the 2-3 players who are actually attacking are doing.

lets face it you weren't there when this went down, your just going by AJKHoosier's lies, haven't you noticed none of his other tribe mates in his tribe have spoken on his behalf? or defended his actions? you should really check your facts before you go believing AJK's words.

DeletedUser

have you noticed i dont care? i've already said, unless you dont read, that if this is a lie i live, than i'm glad to go on living it in this GAME. see? it really is just a game. a fun one, but a game none the less. so Zetto, if you would pay attention and stop acting like a god

as it goes i'll forgive you for your lack of knowledge since you are in NEA2 and not the main tribe

and stop acting like just because no one cares about what you say to open the link that they all read it and choose not to defend our leader from the words of a common playground bully

If any of you are confused by this message, we invite you to read the following external forum thread, which should explain everything:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=121181

long enough to notice that i dont care what you OR ajkh says about the situation, you would see that i wont leave, and am loyal just in order to do as i think i should, then maybe, Zetto, you would understand nothing you can say can pry me away from my tribe. just like i that song from the 80s. so excuse me if i come off as stand-offish and annoying, but do TRY to see all sides of the situation, and i will try as welll.

Ripfin

have you noticed i dont care? i've already said, unless you dont read, that if this is a lie i live, than i'm glad to go on living it in this GAME. see? it really is just a game. a fun one, but a game none the less. so Zetto, if you would pay attention and stop acting like a god

and stop acting like just because no one cares about what you say to open the link that they all read it and choose not to defend our leader from the words of a common playground bully

long enough to notice that i dont care what you OR ajkh says about the situation, you would see that i wont leave, and am loyal just in order to do as i think i should, then maybe, Zetto, you would understand nothing you can say can pry me away from my tribe. just like i that song from the 80s. so excuse me if i come off as stand-offish and annoying, but do TRY to see all sides of the situation, and i will try as welll.

I applaud you for your loyalty to your tribe misguided though it might be, too bad your tribal leaders are not loyal to you.

DeletedUser

sound like i care about wether they are loyal? i've dealed with unloyalteys in the past with my world 14 tribe, all for the better. if they dont want me, they'll let it be known. ten they will get rid of me. then we will all be the better, and ill be free as a friggin' bird. so you can stop trying to convert me, Zetto.

DeletedUser

lol this thread cheered me up.

Its a game and yet some of you guys are taking this way to far. Throwing petty insults is just childish and just reflects poorly on you and your tribe. The again it is fun watching the hand bags fly.

DeletedUser

yay verily diego. someone get rid of this thread, for we should all be ashamed for how we acted. i know i am. for i have now seen the light of peacful debate. all in favor of letting bygons be byygons and getting someone to lock this thread?

DeletedUser

No offense or sarcasm here... That line really cracked me up. I like the defiant attitude. "Go ahead do your worst. Whether I win or lose, whether I'm standing over you or laying in the gutter beaten to a pulp, I'll still thumb my nose at you." Priceless. Kinda like the end of Braveheart or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.