Most Boring tribe

darkraven9

i'll leave it there. does anybody else want to debate my answer to the question of this topic?

Damn! What kind of a post is that? Its useless crap like that (and my current angry rant) that clog with forums with utter trash, honestly quit posting useless trash like that for godsakes

Wilky1992

well what was the point in this thread anyway.

Hmm, not too sure, it's not as if the thread title gives it away but I would hazard a guess at getting people to give their opinions on who they think the most boring tribe is. Although, I can't be sure.

OT: I suppose I will go with RFG.

DeletedUser18695

Bicky- You suppose wrong. On everything. -=SP=- with a new name? ...wont even bother attempting to refute this again, as our actions and words still cannot penetrate the thick, pathetic skulls of the majority of world 5.

Ghettogirl- Yes, its die time. But for who?

Only time will tell.

You think you can destroy VVV/VVV+?

You just Made yourself look silly now. For this war to end you will need atleast 20k nobles, your tribe just about has 5000 villages how can you possible have 4x that?

You wont win this wall due to the fact of being to small.

Sorry to burst your little bubble but im not waiting to see who wins this war we already won b/c of how small you on, this isnt a serious war, just another bunch of SCI rejects that couldnt get in are trying to make a stand.

Small tribes that try to make a stand die anyway ;).

DeletedUser

You just Made yourself look silly now. For this war to end you will need atleast 20k nobles, your tribe just about has 5000 villages how can you possible have 4x that?

Sorry to burst your little bubble but im not waiting to see who wins this war we already won b/c of how small you on, this isnt a serious war, just another bunch of SCI rejects that couldnt get in are trying to make a stand.

Don't underestimate them, if they are more active than the VVV in the front lines then they will give you guys a beating.

darkraven9

Dont play me for a fool. Of course I think V V V and V V V+ can be defeated. You may be the largest but you are NOT the strongest, and I am seeing that proved on the battlefield day after day. I wouldnt declare war unless I thought something would come of it. I cant remember the last time a tribe lost a war by being completely ennobled, so NO ghettogirl, we wont need 20k nobles. Thats utter nonsense.

All right, Miss, if you want to bring SCI back into it because you fit in with the rest of the W5 majority numbskulls: If we wanted in SCI dont you think we would still be there? For godsakes, we LEFT and declared war on V V V. Small tribes might die, but at least we have the balls to stand up and do something.

With all due respect, I doubt you could do the same.

DeletedUser

Dont play me for a fool. Of course I think V V V and V V V+ can be defeated. You may be the largest but you are NOT the strongest, and I am seeing that proved on the battlefield day after day. I wouldnt declare war unless I thought something would come of it. I cant remember the last time a tribe lost a war by being completely ennobled, so NO ghettogirl, we wont need 20k nobles. Thats utter nonsense.

All right, Miss, if you want to bring SCI back into it because you fit in with the rest of the W5 majority numbskulls: If we wanted in SCI dont you think we would still be there? For godsakes, we LEFT and declared war on V V V. Small tribes might die, but at least we have the balls to stand up and do something.

With all due respect, I doubt you would do the same.
nice post, but fixed that for ya.
well what was the point in this thread anyway.
it has something to do with you.

DeletedUser

Wow, your not the brightest are you GG?

They would only need 20K nobles to take you out all at once at this second, plus they are not the only tribe that is attacking V V V and as dark pointed out wars aren't only won with nobles.

V V V can lose and it's time you guys came off your pedestal and realized it, maybe then you'd have a little more respect here and actually be considered a threat to the world.

DeletedUser

rowanbaen said:
it has something to do with you.

lol, i don't think it has much to do with me.

and who is against V V V now?

it's:
=RS=
RFG i'm not to sure though.
SCIR0N :icon_rolleyes:
HOPLON :icon_cry: game.

V V V are a n00b magnet on this game. :icon_smile:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You forget TRN 2 in your list. And I don't see everyone on your list as a noob, so why should we be a noob magnet? Well, perhaps it's because you attracted to V V V aswell?

DeletedUser65726

Dont play me for a fool. Of course I think V V V and V V V+ can be defeated. You may be the largest but you are NOT the strongest, and I am seeing that proved on the battlefield day after day. I wouldnt declare war unless I thought something would come of it.

We can be defeated, any tribe can. But to be honest, the war with you is only benefiting us... You may take a few of our villages, we'll take them back with a few more of yours. We are the largest, yes, but what tribe really is the strongest? What makes a tribe invincable? Nothing. You are only seeing stuff proved in the north where you are, not anywhere else. The north is your main concern, and anyone outside of it is just there to be eaten...

OT: I think RFG are boring, they don't seem to do much.

DUMBUMCLUM

I think if it's so good for VVV then i think VVV shouldn't keep on trying to discourage RS.

DeletedUser

You forget TRN 2 in your list. And I don't see everyone on your list as a noob, so why should we be a noob magnet? Well, perhaps it's because you attracted to V V V aswell?

yes because i obviously like V V V. :icon_rolleyes:

rowanbaen said:
sure?
when you're joining? :)

V V V wouldn't let me in. aparantly i'm to good. :p

DeletedUser

There is a difference between want and need, and tactical recruiting :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Why do so many only see what's in front of them and not beyond?

DeletedUser

Wow, your not the brightest are you GG?

They would only need 20K nobles to take you out all at once at this second, plus they are not the only tribe that is attacking V V V and as dark pointed out wars aren't only won with nobles.

V V V can lose and it's time you guys came off your pedestal and realized it, maybe then you'd have a little more respect here and actually be considered a threat to the world.

Pay attention, keep up, or shut up.
1. V V V and V V V+ have a combined total of 60.000 villages. The 20.000 nobles was just saying to do enough damage to actually make V V V/V V V+ *consider* stopping the war, accepting defeat, whatever.

2. Nobody said anything about having 20.000 nobles RIGHT NOW. Name one player with more than 100 villages that has more nobles than villages, that isn't being rimmed, or hasn't just lost a ton of villages. The point was that even if you have 5k nobles, I really doubt you have 5k nukes (in which case, unless you can split noble trains and backtime easily, you will be wiped out ridiculously quickly)

3. No, they are not the only tribe attacking V V V. However, V V V is winning on all fronts, has been for quite some time, and considering the distance between those fronts, the fact that we're fighting multiple wars won't change much.

4. V V V can lose? Possible of course, but not to -=RS=- lmao...
Honestly, if they actually started winning, I'd probably just noble into the area, go all O there, and get some easy villages, just like I did with TRN 2... and oh, they've done just SO MUCH damage to me... idk if I'll ever recover.

Again, read the posts so we at least *think* you aren't as stupid as you seem to be right now. You sure trash talk a lot for a TRN 2 player, especially when you have nothing to be proud of... Jeez, I have 16 villages in K2. You have 71, and your tribe has 1005 in K2. Mine had no defence, AT ALL. 100% offensive in K2, and you didn't even have the balls to scout me. In fact, only one player attacked me in K2 the entire time I was there, and he didn't even send nobles b/c he knew I'd split his trains, just like I'd split yours and everyone else's trains EASILY. I won't even lie- I haven't nobled TRN 2 in a while, but it's not because I can't. (I still cleared a few villages for others just for the OD). The reason I haven't nobled any in a while is because it is honestly too boring. It's like taking barbarian villages from someone that just went abandoned... they might have some troops in them, but they don't move :p

Step up, stop talking shit and instead actually do something for once in your pathetic life.

For these reasons (not even bothering to try to noble a player that was wiping your tribe out, one by one... letting someone as mentally incompetent as you in their tribe, the list goes on and on...) I would have to say TRN 2 is the most boring tribe. Would it help if I send a screen shot to you, showing you where the "Attack" button is?

Honorable mention goes out to RFG, who still only manages to attack nyxx and raise his ODD a few million without him having to shift any troops around... not sure if you've done anything more than that... and honestly, I don't care. You're still a boring tribe.

DeletedUser

Pay attention, keep up, or shut up.
1. V V V and V V V+ have a combined total of 60.000 villages. The 20.000 nobles was just saying to do enough damage to actually make V V V/V V V+ *consider* stopping the war, accepting defeat, whatever.

2. Nobody said anything about having 20.000 nobles RIGHT NOW. Name one player with more than 100 villages that has more nobles than villages, that isn't being rimmed, or hasn't just lost a ton of villages. The point was that even if you have 5k nobles, I really doubt you have 5k nukes (in which case, unless you can split noble trains and backtime easily, you will be wiped out ridiculously quickly)

3. No, they are not the only tribe attacking V V V. However, V V V is winning on all fronts, has been for quite some time, and considering the distance between those fronts, the fact that we're fighting multiple wars won't change much.

4. V V V can lose? Possible of course, but not to -=RS=- lmao...
Honestly, if they actually started winning, I'd probably just noble into the area, go all O there, and get some easy villages, just like I did with TRN 2... and oh, they've done just SO MUCH damage to me... idk if I'll ever recover.

Again, read the posts so we at least *think* you aren't as stupid as you seem to be right now. You sure trash talk a lot for a TRN 2 player, especially when you have nothing to be proud of... Jeez, I have 16 villages in K2. You have 71, and your tribe has 1005 in K2. Mine had no defence, AT ALL. 100% offensive in K2, and you didn't even have the balls to scout me. In fact, only one player attacked me in K2 the entire time I was there, and he didn't even send nobles b/c he knew I'd split his trains, just like I'd split yours and everyone else's trains EASILY. I won't even lie- I haven't nobled TRN 2 in a while, but it's not because I can't. (I still cleared a few villages for others just for the OD). The reason I haven't nobled any in a while is because it is honestly too boring. It's like taking barbarian villages from someone that just went abandoned... they might have some troops in them, but they don't move :p

Step up, stop talking shit and instead actually do something for once in your pathetic life.

For these reasons (not even bothering to try to noble a player that was wiping your tribe out, one by one... letting someone as mentally incompetent as you in their tribe, the list goes on and on...) I would have to say TRN 2 is the most boring tribe. Would it help if I send a screen shot to you, showing you where the "Attack" button is?

Honorable mention goes out to RFG, who still only manages to attack nyxx and raise his ODD a few million without him having to shift any troops around... not sure if you've done anything more than that... and honestly, I don't care. You're still a boring tribe.

There's this awesome little thing called OD, feel free to tell me to pay attention and keep up, but maybe you should take your own advice. The only tribe I've been in major conflict with on this world is V V V, there's been some small "skirmishes" with others, but the majoriy of my OD is V V V. So lets just have a look.

OD: 2,629,307
ODD: 1,842,594
ODA: 786,713

So many players talk about OD making the player not the points and yet so many seem to look at my points then my nobling methods and think they know me.

I've had plenty of players criticize my way of playing, talking about how I only noble abandoned's and as you put it, not knowing where the "Attack" button is.

Nobled from V V V: 20 villages

That's a low number considering my position and I openly admit that, but I obviously have no problem nobling them, so why don't I always? Why do I noble abandoned's? Maybe you could ask BarBar, I never see anyone criticizing them for it.

I've never fought you tennis and you will not hear me say anything about your abilities as a player, I've never seen them personally and so won't judge. All I ask is that you do the same for me. I'm doing plenty for TRN 2 right now and we may be losing villages, but if not for me and other players that I'm sure you have no interest in knowing, TRN would've fallen a long time ago.

I've been offered chances to join almost every tribe in the Northwest at some point including V V V, I turned down every one. You may criticize me, but at least I can say I stayed with my tribe, regardless of the consequences and did my best to see it victorious. Can you say the same?

I've got bigger issues than scouting you tennis, maybe one day you will be my main focus, but that won't happen anytime soon.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've got bigger issues than scouting you tennis, maybe one day you will be my main focus, but that won't happen anytime soon.

Having trouble with other players ?:)
I remember you said my time will come, but after you failed to defend those villages you lost to me, you failed to take them back and now nothing happens. I expected more from you.