Most Boring tribe

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What do you think is the most boring tribe of world 5?
And why do you think it?

I think RFG is the most boring tribe, as it does almost nothing else then internal nobling .. Once in a few days they take a village from r2-tru, that's all.

DUMBUMCLUM

I agree with you. They might as well merge with someone... they have nothing better to do.

DeletedUser

hmm, RFG is quite boring, But C.C has been there for over a year or more, they are quite boring, but i congratulate them, on being them :)

DeletedUser

1.) RFG- they fill up the spot next to BarBar. must be exiting being next to a tribe who can war on this game.
2.) BNL-ET just what xJezuzx made and left on this game.
3.) TRN 2- they put up a good fight on this game but in the end they were just there to get nobled i suppose...
4.) =RS=- just -=SP=- with a new name. but well done with the V V V war on this game. saves them internally nobling there members.
5.) TDD- they're probabaly a good tribe on this game but i want them to war with HOPLON. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
4.) =RS=- just -=SP=- with a new name. but well done with the V V V war on this game. saves them internally nobling there members.

I think they are not realy boring, more interessting. But how you say that almost sounds like =RS= is winning the war while they are not.

DeletedUser

well they're not but they are standing up to V V V on this game.

DeletedUser18695

Its excited wilkeh, bicky is in Bar bar and cant even understand teh forumzzz ;).

=RS= die time die die die ;).

DeletedUser

Its excited wilkeh, bicky is in Bar bar and cant even understand teh forumzzz ;).

=RS= die time die die die ;).

:p haha

but it's actually quite humerous them warring on V V V...

they couldn't of had much planning... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well i did. you said it were boring and i said it were humerous because etc....?

Wilky1992

well i did. you said it were boring and i said it were humerous because etc....?

Nope, you said they were boring, then you agreed with TRE that it wasnt boring :)icon_confused:) cos they were warring V V V, so I asked how are they boring then, and you never answered me.

DeletedUser

sorry.

they are boring because they're just SCI which couldn't get into SCIOVA i suppose but they are warring on V V V quite funnily actually so there are two sides.

DeletedUser18695

Talking to bicky and his constant 1 line posting about stupid things that are not relevent to anything but his own high amount of time he spends on his computer spamming and being an idiot about things he does not and need not know about.

DeletedUser

Talking to bicky and his constant 1 line posting about stupid things that are not relevent to anything but his own high amount of time he spends on his computer spamming and being an idiot about things he does not and need not know about.

i can't say i spend long but everything but the idiot thing sounds right. :)

darkraven9

Bicky- You suppose wrong. On everything. -=SP=- with a new name? ...wont even bother attempting to refute this again, as our actions and words still cannot penetrate the thick, pathetic skulls of the majority of world 5.

Ghettogirl- Yes, its die time. But for who?

Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

i'll leave it there. does anybody else want to debate my answer to the question of this topic?