Most Boring tribe

DeletedUser

Why do I noble abandoned's? Maybe you could ask BarBar, I never see anyone criticizing them for it.

:) maybe because of this?

Side 1:
Tribes: BarBar
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRN 2
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 1
Difference: 103

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 959,094
Side 2: 11,927
Difference: 947,167

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've never fought you tennis and you will not hear me say anything about your abilities as a player, I've never seen them personally and so won't judge. All I ask is that you do the same for me. I'm doing plenty for TRN 2 right now and we may be losing villages, but if not for me and other players that I'm sure you have no interest in knowing, TRN would've fallen a long time ago.

Players like dangoff? Yeah, he actually tried to defend, made me laugh... stacking villages with no walls = fail, but at least he put some effort into it :lol:

I've been offered chances to join almost every tribe in the Northwest at some point including V V V, I turned down every one. You may criticize me, but at least I can say I stayed with my tribe, regardless of the consequences and did my best to see it victorious. Can you say the same?

SCIR0N offered you a chance to join? Funny, I was duke of SCIR0N, and I am 100% sure you were never given the chance to join... not like I had much say in the recruitment department, commonly if it moved, it was invited, and I had to be quick on the "Withdraw" button, but I know you were never invited or asked to join by anyone that actually could've made it happen.

Regardless of what the stats say, I've been in V V V+ longer than I have been in SCIR0N. Wrap your head around that one before criticizing me for moving to the tribe that I should have been in since the start. I just wasn't lucky enough to realize that at first.

If you're going to bring up the whole "question of loyalties" you should really try it with a tribe hopper rather than someone that has really only been in one actual tribe, other than my current one of course.

I've got bigger issues than scouting you tennis, maybe one day you will be my main focus, but that won't happen anytime soon.

That's exactly my point... if you never even try, how are you possibly going to succeed? You could've had 16 well built villages practically free if you played your cards right, but you didn't even try, probably because you were scared. Didn't want to eliminate a threat in your area, so rather you let your tribemates suffer while I grew larger, and became that much more of a threat. Great leadership, congrats :icon_rolleyes: Maybe you should think next time, before insulting someone that is a MUCH better player and leader than you could ever even hope to be.

DeletedUser

or this...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRN 2 DFB DL PKs
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 128
Difference: 157

image.php

Side 1: 2,695,249
Side 2: 1,305,127
Difference: 1,390,122

image.php

tennismaster07 said:
If you're going to bring up the whole "question of loyalties" you should really try it with a tribe hopper rather than someone that has really only been in one actual tribe, other than my current one of course.

yeh! :p

DeletedUser

Players like dangoff? Yeah, he actually tried to defend, made me laugh... stacking villages with no walls = fail, but at least he put some effort into it :lol:

SCIR0N offered you a chance to join? Funny, I was duke of SCIR0N, and I am 100% sure you were never given the chance to join... not like I had much say in the recruitment department, commonly if it moved, it was invited, and I had to be quick on the "Withdraw" button, but I know you were never invited or asked to join by anyone that actually could've made it happen.

Regardless of what the stats say, I've been in V V V+ longer than I have been in SCIR0N. Wrap your head around that one before criticizing me for moving to the tribe that I should have been in since the start. I just wasn't lucky enough to realize that at first.

That's exactly my point... if you never even try, how are you possibly going to succeed? You could've had 16 well built villages practically free if you played your cards right, but you didn't even try, probably because you were scared. Didn't want to eliminate a threat in your area, so rather you let your tribemates suffer while I grew larger, and became that much more of a threat. Great leadership, congrats :icon_rolleyes: Maybe you should think next time, before insulting someone that is a MUCH better player and leader than you could ever even hope to be.

Danngoff has been gone for months, you were fighting a sitter who obviously didn't care about the villages.

Bicky, BarBar has been praying on our inactives for months, maybe half of those could even be considered true nobles, I doubt even that many were.

tennis, I received invites to the SCI Family, SCIR0N I can't remember and I severly doubt you can remember one name that would've seemed an inadequate player in your eyes at the time anyway.

I don't care where you've been longer, you left a tribe for another. I have not done that. I've moved tribes once and that is because the first was disbanded.

DeletedUser

Danngoff has been gone for months, you were fighting a sitter who obviously didn't care about the villages.

He cared enough to try to defend, just failed miserably.

tennis, I received invites to the SCI Family, SCIR0N I can't remember and I severly doubt you can remember one name that would've seemed an inadequate player in your eyes at the time anyway.

Ask anyone that actually knows me, my memory is very good, even regarding this random stuff that I don't even care about... so yes, I am 100% sure you were never invited to SCIR0N, and nobody in a position of power asked you to join.

I don't care where you've been longer, you left a tribe for another. I have not done that. I've moved tribes once and that is because the first was disbanded.

Joined ~DTD~ 06th August 2007 - 22:27:19
Left for SoR 23rd November 2007 - 21:12:08
Left for TRN 2 13th December 2007 - 01:06:25
Left for TRN 3 31st March 2008 - 08:05:31
Rejoined TRN 2 01st July 2008 - 08:05:26

mmmhmmm clearly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling you a tribe hopper or anything like that, just saying you're stretching the truth :p
Some people would think what you have done is great, staying *mostly* in one tribe. Others would call you foolish for either:
-not realizing you're on a sinking ship, and getting off
-not doing something to change it

I wanted, for so long, to leave SCIR0N. It literally made the game more a hassle than anything else, but out of loyalty I stayed (along with one other player that was in the same situation as me), for several more months, to try to fix things. We actually got a lot done, turned things around, but in the end, others did what they wanted, thinking it was for the good of the tribe, and it ended up destroying everything we had worked for, so we left, regretting the fact that we had even stayed so long, and put so much time & effort into something that our own tribemates destroyed. Now do you really want to talk about my tribe history or my loyalties?

And on that note, I guess if I considered it to actually still be a tribe, I'd consider SCIR0N to be one of the most boring tribes.

/me goes back to defending sits against random n00bs in other worlds. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

~DTD~ and SoR were the same tribe, different name, and obviously I don't think staying in the family actually counts as moving tribes. I didn't stretch the truth in the least, would you also like to count TBL~2 and DOF2 since they were also alternate names for the same tribe? Maybe being in V V V you've heard of these tribes before and if not ask someone that's been there longer, like say SILVIU if he's still playing I haven't checked lately. Maybe he can shed the light on how V V V is comprised of traitors hopping from a tribe that V V V declared on. V V V got the chance to survive simply because the leaders of the time allowed it to happen, I will admit V V V is a much better tribe than it was back then but I've still seen and fought much better.

DeletedUser

TW and TW stats operate by tribe ID numbers... If a tribe changes its name, the ID number still stays the same, so the BB Codes show the new name of the tribe. Therefore, if ~DTD~ and SoR were really the same tribe, different name, the first must have disbanded or something, more than just a simple name change...

And TRN 2 isn't comprised of traitors hopping? I seem to recall a few SCIRNA members that left for TRN 2 because they were scared of being rimmed.

You have fought tribes much better than V V V? On any other day, I'd be interested to hear who, but this isn't the place for it, this is already off topic enough the way it is, and honestly right now I don't even care anyways... maybe in a week or something

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for not making that clear, yes ~DTD~ was disbanded and remade as SoR after a few other players joined it.

DeletedUser

Why do I noble abandoned's? Maybe you could ask BarBar, I never see anyone criticizing them for it.
lol, that's because they usually noble their own abandonnes after yet another player gets banned for multying. :p

DeletedUser

hello

Bicky, BarBar has been praying on our inactives for months, maybe half of those could even be considered true nobles, I doubt even that many were.

not that impressive but...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: odinsRaven danngoff3

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28

image.php

Side 1: 266,616
Difference: 266,616

image.php

DeletedUser65726

Even if they aren't true nobles, Barbar are still nobling your tribe... Look at bicky's statistics, i think they say enough :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Even if they aren't true nobles, Barbar are still nobling your tribe... Look at bicky's statistics, i think they say enough :icon_wink:

True but still

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: danngoff3

Side 1: 26
Difference: 26

image.php

Side 1: 248,014
Difference: 248,014

image.php

As I stated that's only 2 noblings through any type of skill at all, kudos to blueking btw he accomplished more than Pojjy could :)

Tricky Bicky

DeletedUser

;) glad you realised why i put that player with you on the stats.

DeletedUser

RFG - I said earlier why

TRN2 has a chance to become next RFG, imho

Of course, this is from active real tribes. As there are plenty of dead really boring tribes, I guess.

I just checked 21-40 list and noticed familiar letter combinations, like COLAAS, [SP], C.C, etc Amazing, they are still there

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why do you say such things? I think they should stay where they are :)
And with who should they merge? Besides =RS= there is no northern tribe they could go to without being called refugee's by V V V.

DeletedUser

meh, everyones a refugee on this game in one way or another. :/

DeletedUser

e.g

Old Tribe New Tribe date points

Sparz ~TSE~ 18th March 2008 - 01:06:10 397,956