Top 20 UNDERRATED players

DeletedUser

There is quite a few people who can keep the same pace and staying on after pp moves onto another world. NeverSleeps/impulses I would include in that list and a few others like russki and the crew :icon_wink:

Havent seen NeverSleeps start in a long time. Though i do know that he was a beast in the last tribe i was in with him

DeletedUser

Personally, the most underrated players these days are unfortunately the ones who aren't startup players; Meaning they actually get past their first few villages and maintain a good rank. For that I'd have to say(in no particular order):

1)WhistlerX
2)Hibakusha
3)anarqy
4)abeer4me
5)Agenroe
6)1Freeman1
7)BigBucket
8)Dockodiak

There's more, I might list them later.

devil667

Jamm
Lardingd
Robj
Invalid User
Allyboo
duffbdat

I'm sure there's more than 4 others. I'm not at all bashing PP, or even saying there's 20-30 who are better, but the initial statement was along the lines of 'keep up with him or come close to doing so'.

Jamm - Was in with us for a while. Excelent player, same level as PP I would say.

Lardingd - My W8 teammate, W19 Rival. PP is better

Robj - PP catapulted the living hell out of him in W19 he was so frustrated that he quit [saliva nos - i think it was robj]

Invalid User - Never faced

Allyboo - W10?

duffbdat - Never crossed roads as of yet

DeletedUser

Jamm - Was in with us for a while. Excelent player, same level as PP I would say.

Robj - PP catapulted the living hell out of him in W19 he was so frustrated that he quit [saliva nos - i think it was robj]

Allyboo - W10?

Larding and Robj both completely owned w27 and are much better players than pp is my opinion.

Allyboo is a living legend.

devil667

Larding and Robj both completely owned w27 and are much better players than pp is my opinion.

We catapulted them both out of W 19 - any questions?

Allyboo - Yes, great player and map maker.

And about PP. There are few I have seen with that much understanding of the game and that precise timing sense.

I have personally seen him intercepting lardingd's noble train [where the hits were less than 100 ms apart each other] quite easily.

I can also send 5 attacks in 500 Ms thats easy. But try pushing in 2 defense teams when a 500 Ms train is targeted at you.

DeletedUser

Top 20 underrated thread is one of my two or three favorites and I'll explain why.

1. Most mentioned are playing an alias and I am often surprised when I learn who the actual player(s) is/are.

2. This is the thread that players whom stay focused, play with determination and are goal oriented earn respect from.

but lastly,......

by keeping up on this thread I know whom to look for in the coming worlds and who is or isn't a threat.

Props to everyone that is mentioned here. You've obviously put forth efforts that others haven't.

DeletedUser

Allyboo - W10?

I didn't play W19, but from everything I've heard Robj rimmed Sami (BloodRayne). Purple, Seductive-Dominatrix and Jamm then triple teamed Robj. In his place there is no player that could withstand that gangbang.

Also lardingd has played at least two worlds since W19 and was rank 1 or 2 on both.

DeletedUser

I didn't play W19, but from everything I've heard Robj rimmed Sami (BloodRayne). Purple, Seductive-Dominatrix and Jamm then triple teamed Robj. In his place there is no player that could withstand that gangbang.

Also lardingd has played at least two worlds since W19 and was rank 1 or 2 on both.

Thats complete bullshit.

Robj and matty1.23 tried to gang bang Sami and finally succeded after 6 attempts and Robj's offense being lost.

Sami's tribe (Random) then evicted Robj and all of his tribemates from the server.

And it was not purple + elise + huggles (i do not know where you got the idea that huggles = jamm) vs Robj. It was Mhmm + Purple who rimmed Robj.

Icare picked a fight with people who were capable of removing them form the server and did so.
They even merged to try and get a meatshield agaisnt us.

Assuming the orignal intention was 2 vs 1 against Bloodrayne-, the final member count of Random + Xv vs the merged Icare was less than a 2:1 ratio.

It was 19 members of xV + 20 odd members of Random (at least 4 of whom were outer core/rimside dure to restarts caused by early bans) v 34 ~ members of the Icare + Tk merge.
Admittedly only 11 Icare originals put up a fight. The people who they invited from TK were basically offering to spy all over the place. Tis why you shouldn't invite useless members :)

Oh and since W19, Purple has been rank 1 in W20, W21, W26, W27, W33, and now W37 now.

Admittedly none of them were played long term but then again, Lard doesn't play any world long term himself. Rob hasn't played such a wrold since W13.

Next time, try not to come here with half facts.

PS. I've become very friendly with quite a few ex-Icare members and I don't mean this as disrespect to them.
They were great players and they did give us a most entertaining fight.
But up there I have stated basic facts as I saw them happen.
Numbers (member counts, conquers) can be quantified and I've presented them there. Stuff like inctivity, the ex TK members doing nothing, morale, etc (and these are stuff told to me by ex icare members who i converse with) can't be.

Numerically speaking in terms of caps, Random won inspite of being much lower ranked than Icare to start off with.

Incorrect, you cannot "completely own" a server if you quit around 200 K points. I'm no fan of the late game but that claim is rediculous.
The second one about being "much better than PP" is something contradicted by lardingd himself in conversations with me when he claimed he could notice no finite difference between player quality for robj + PP.
I'm not so sure your opinion is based on reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

44ever is bouncing along, I don't think anyone even noticed him. ;)

DeletedUser

First of PP had something like 32 or something like that before anyone else had 1 LC and we have some good players on this world but start up is not many players specialty i know that im generally bad at start up but once im up and running i believe im quite a good player.

I was gonna write a load more but i cba arguing over this but this is for under rated players so can we please write down players we think are under rated:)

DeletedUser

we know me of the same people.... lol, lardingd gave me his villages in w22 so i could have a big outpost.

And on lardingd skill level, I have always thought it was pretty good. He was just chilling in his own k attacking/nobling all the tribes in it. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

devil667

we know me of the same people.... lol, lardingd gave me his villages in w22 so i could have a big outpost.

And on lardingd skill level, I have always thought it was pretty good. He was just chilling in his own k attacking/nobling all the tribes in it. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

I never said hes bad. He is good, definitely good.