Top 20 UNDERRATED players

DeletedUser

lol, if you have not noticed, the forums service the game, not the other way around...

DeletedUser

Im playing this world :)

hey nice to see you . now you are not under-rated ...

ps: i killed a star once :icon_cool: and i am back after my break :icon_twisted: .

Ontopic: i really don't see many familar faces except pp and kebabe and they are not under-rated :icon_cry: may be over :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

hey nice to see you . now you are not under-rated ...

ps: i killed a star once :icon_cool: and i am back after my break :icon_twisted: .

Ontopic: i really don't see many familar faces except pp and kebabe and they are not under-rated :icon_cry: may be over :icon_redface:.

How can PP be over-rated? He's basically rank 1 on most/every world he play :lol:

RemyRose

Ignore him, the only thing he wants is bring up some anger-sparks between himself and you, then slowly turning it into other sparks.

He luvs surprisebuttsecks.

DeletedUser

Well I think it is time I show myself on this world's forums :).
I am CO-leader and founder of EoP...yes, none of you know of the tribe cause we have 9 members haha. But some of you may know me ;-).
I am glad to see a few old friends and some old enemies here.

I expect good things from-

#1-Zeus737
#2-Karmalot
#3-king-riddle
#4-Foggybrain
#5-crashtestmonkey(If he has time here...W14 is heating up.)
#6-Teh Bunneh
#7-Arrow Fire88
#8-stonka1607
#9-NaViD THe GreaT
#10-Torbin

I don't believe in voting for myself....and plus, I am in the same boat as crashtestmonkey. And I also refuse to ever recruit over 80 members in my tribe...so we could get gang banged by a monster recruiter tribe in the future, but we will see how this plays out.

Deleted User - 31145

only time will tell who will grow to become another legend of the game

like all new worlds there will be players that grasp the game that have not taken it seriously in previous worlds thus making them dangerous in this world then there will be players in this world not taking it to the tilt and are just here having fun passing the time away it's a mixed bag

but let the good time roll

waybeyondsic

from the point of view of somebody who doesn't know who any of these people are...the whole thing seems irrelevant seen as anything can happen :villagers: < beardy man

DeletedUser

I see Sweetums. I be mentoring Sweetums :icon_razz:

Anyway,

1) Witheringxuponxlovex
2) Dctrout

I suppose trout is underrated just because he doesnt post nearly at all on here and is the opposite of an attention whore.

Also pp is NOT rank one on nearly every world. Hes an amazing player but id be careful saying that.

Anyway on topic:

chaos
blueboxkid
sami
kof53
pcconquerer
me unfortunately

All i can think of off the top of my head

DeletedUser

uhhhm

I don't play this world, therefor I am underrated:

1) Joa.

DeletedUser

I suppose trout is underrated just because he doesnt post nearly at all on here and is the opposite of an attention whore.

Also pp is NOT rank one on nearly every world. Hes an amazing player but id be careful saying that.

I never said every world, I put a /most because I was unsure :icon_razz:

& yeah, trout is quiete under-rated

Neversleeps

If PP trys full out, there is less then 1% of the TribalWars popluation that can keep even close to his growth. It is simply amazing.

DeletedUser

a hell of a lot less than that.

theres 71,000 players on the server of whom 1% represents 710.

In reality theres probably less than 10 people in all of TW who can keep pace with him.
In this server maybe 4 such people play (that I know of).

Hence the percentage is actually 0.005633 % in the server :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

a hell of a lot less than that.

theres 71,000 players on the server of whom 1% represents 710.

In reality theres probably less than 10 people in all of TW who can keep pace with him.
In this server maybe 4 such people play (that I know of).

Hence the percentage is actually 0.005633 % in the server :icon_wink:

Less than 20-30, more than 10 I'd have to say to be fair.