Top 20 UNDERRATED players

DeletedUser

Then you just do not know the guy like I do.

Theres no chance that theres 20 or even 15 people in TW who can start alongside him.

And on this server if there's 10 + people who could start up nearly as well, I'd love to hear their names.

3 of the 4-5 people who play on his level (from my experience and on this world) are on the same account so that does not help matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is quite a few people who can keep the same pace and staying on after pp moves onto another world. NeverSleeps/impulses I would include in that list and a few others like russki and the crew :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Theres no chance that theres 20 or even 15 people in TWwho can start alongside him.

And on this if there's 10 + people who could start up nearly as well, I'd love to hear their names.

3 of the 4-5 people who play on his level (from my experience) are on the same account so that does not help matters.

Found one :icon_rolleyes:

5v6vix.jpg

DeletedUser

Theres no chance that theres 20 or even 15 people in TWwho can start alongside him.

And on this if there's 10 + people who could start up nearly as well, I'd love to hear their names.

3 of the 4-5 people who play on his level (from my experience) are on the same account so that does not help matters.

Jamm
Lardingd
Robj
Invalid User
Allyboo
duffbdat

I'm sure there's more than 4 others. I'm not at all bashing PP, or even saying there's 20-30 who are better, but the initial statement was along the lines of 'keep up with him or come close to doing so'.

DeletedUser

You do realize that not one of the people you mentioned on that list play this server ?

DeletedUser

You do realize that not one of the people you mentioned on that list play this server ?

I didn't mean 10+ on this server. I'd say 3 tops on this server. I meant 10-20 in all of TW.

I was more referring to:

PeRvIs said:
Theres no chance that theres 20 or even 15 people in TW who can start alongside him.

DeletedUser

Rainbowkitty is the account I'm expecting great things from.

The two people on it are completely unknown to the broader TW community, and yet they have everything a player needs - extensive knowledge of the game's ins and outs, dedication and passion - I expect only great things to come from them.

Plus, they always post in rainbow colours :icon_wink:

Oh no they didnt take my shtick =0

DeletedUser51721

And on this server if there's 10 + people who could start up nearly as well, I'd love to hear their names.

3 of the 4-5 people who play on his level (from my experience and on this world) are on the same account so that does not help matters.

ME

But i joined only yesterday afternoon, so there hasnt been a contest so far.
And im playing from the rim, Poor show, never mind, will be interesting eating my way to the core.

:O)