Top 20 UNDERRATED players

Dad666

what ever shenhue,this is going off topic so wont keep posting to you,feel free to mail me ingame will argue all day long,that is if you dont quit,lol

sorry admins will stay on track now...

DeletedUser137

I sent you a private message, but I remember you from working in Aten-E? With Cpt.Jack

Please don't infract me Denny, it's on topic as I'm considering whether he is the most underrated.

HAHA I've been spotted already :D
Now you know who I am, i'm sure you know how much trouble this world is in with me loose.

Are you in the world somewhere?

DeletedUser

I think somebody's high horse is about to turn into a flying unicorn :icon_rolleyes:

Adaptability > Experience (Although each comes with the other to a certain extent)

Mistress LIghtstar

Just checked the past 4 pages, which is about when I last read this thread....why is it when you're going backward it goes from page 15, when you click on page 14 it becomes page 9????

I'm very disappointed that this newb (notice spelling...am not a noob)...has still not made this list yet....guess I'm so underrated that I keep missing the list huh. Oh well, maybe things will change soon lmao

DK, i appreciate you baby, you're an ok guy

my other votes (am including myself here, since nobody else will put me on the list) for underrated players on w37 are:

masterdarkstar
The Blood Dynasty (he pulled some pretty slick moves)

oh dear, the other player i'm thinking of, I can't remember the name....

DeletedUser60981

Some of the old Mr. Men Premade players are still here, I know that lots of them are good..

Faetzy

I think that guy Faetzy, is erm underated, just will he stick this, or will speed drag him away :icon_rolleyes:...

However :( i've now quit W12, so this is my only world + the occasional speed round when i can be bothered to start and actually feel i can win lol