Top 20 UNDERRATED players

DeletedUser

Wont expect great things from this guy though, killed him on w19 without much resistance...

shenhue 175 (626|767) K76 9,700 dctrout [RNGR] rockman07 [HAVOC] 26th August 2008 - 07:46:57
shenhue 144 (631|797) K76 9,802 dctrout [RNGR] rockman07 [HAVOC] 24th August 2008 - 20:44:42
shenhue 174 (630|786) K76 8,808 dctrout [RNGR] rockman07 [HAVOC] 24th August 2008 - 20:35:40
shenhue 137 (628|790) K76 9,765 dctrout [RNGR] rockman07 [HAVOC] 24th August 2008 - 17:30:37

Yup, you sent 4 nobles at a village, kudos. (Nice timing by the way... lol) The interesting part is your train landed 3 days after I quit playing w19. How do I remember that so clearly you ask? Oh yeah, the 21st was my birthday, which was the day I said "I don't have the time or desire to seriously play w19 anymore, I've crippled HAVOC enough." Oh and you forgot to mention that I had successfully merged my tribe with a tribe that was allied to HAVOC before taking you guys on pretty much single handedly. Not to mention killing off soooooooooooooooooo many of your nobles and nukes. It took you guys weeks to even take a single village from me. :icon_rolleyes: Anyway, nice job with the 1 vs 100+. I'm sure your skill will amaze us all here on w37.:lol:

So, congratz! You killed an inactive account, you're awesome. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54064

Wow whats with the time of the noblings? Trains weren't invented back then?

luc6

How is attacking someone with no defence good theres Barbs better then those

DeletedUser

1. Power of Two: Seems very experienced and aggressive. To bad he is in Ginger and Ginger hates me so he most likely will sooner or later try/succeed in nobling me.

DeletedUser

K76 (I am still new to this game so i am picking from my K)

1. Goobergyber (Had to be number one, ohhh yeahhh)
2. Browndog82
3 Madchemist
4 Hostiletakove

I dont have 20 names, because i havent contacted many people in game, these people seem like they have a good idea what they are doing and for the most part are taking the correct steps.

These people had also provided me with some helpfull info to help me in my development on my K

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser19460

Yup, you sent 4 nobles at a village, kudos. (Nice timing by the way... lol) The interesting part is your train landed 3 days after I quit playing w19. How do I remember that so clearly you ask? Oh yeah, the 21st was my birthday, which was the day I said "I don't have the time or desire to seriously play w19 anymore, I've crippled HAVOC enough." Oh and you forgot to mention that I had successfully merged my tribe with a tribe that was allied to HAVOC before taking you guys on pretty much single handedly. Not to mention killing off soooooooooooooooooo many of your nobles and nukes. It took you guys weeks to even take a single village from me. :icon_rolleyes: Anyway, nice job with the 1 vs 100+.

You must be talking about HAVOC! which is the bigger tribe but full of pointwhores. We did not target you till our leader noticed the other tribe slacking... Okay im going to take back my word if you really are what they say you are.:icon_redface:

Wow whats with the time of the noblings? Trains weren't invented back then?

Yeah i know it suck and so is the tribe since leaders were all new to the game. I only got interested on w19 during the renz and asylum war were i was in the frontlines.

I'm sure your skill will amaze us all here on w37.:lol

Nah! I only came here to pointwhore i dont intend to stay long, though that may change depending on my schedule.:)

DeletedUser

Want the defenision of underrated?

Check out Dinsdale, and ask anyone in ~F~ in w37. He's a behind the scenes fly under the radar guy, but practically runs the whole tribe, and is doing it well

Dad666

You must be talking about HAVOC! which is the bigger tribe but full of pointwhores. We did not target you till our leader noticed the other tribe slacking... Okay im going to take back my word if you really are what they say you are.:icon_redface:

Lol point whores are we,get real,?? i love reading crap from players like you makes my day,:lol:

Shame you bailed out of w19 isnt it,we could have had some fun,but guess you couldnt handle it,nevermind point whore away on w37,seems that is your best way fella,lol

Dad666

Yup, you sent 4 nobles at a village, kudos. (Nice timing by the way... lol) The interesting part is your train landed 3 days after I quit playing w19. How do I remember that so clearly you ask? Oh yeah, the 21st was my birthday, which was the day I said "I don't have the time or desire to seriously play w19 anymore, I've crippled HAVOC enough." Oh and you forgot to mention that I had successfully merged my tribe with a tribe that was allied to HAVOC before taking you guys on pretty much single handedly. Not to mention killing off soooooooooooooooooo many of your nobles and nukes. It took you guys weeks to even take a single village from me. :icon_rolleyes: Anyway, nice job with the 1 vs 100+. I'm sure your skill will amaze us all here on w37.:lol:

So, congratz! You killed an inactive account, you're awesome. :)

wow you are so good,why did you quit w19 again?? no time or no bottle,:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser137

The oldest player of TW arrives. I say oldest becasue I was in the original Beta.
I'm not going to tell you what my account name is but I just joined this world and i'm going to throw it into chaos.

Therefore the most underated player at the moment is me!

DeletedUser19460

Lol point whores are we,get real,?? i love reading crap from players like you makes my day,:lol:

Geezz get your eyes fixed!!! I was talking when havoc was still a family and you were still in your other little tribe. The renz and comic war has not even started then.

Shame you bailed out of w19 isnt it,we could have had some fun,but guess you couldnt handle it,nevermind point whore away on w37,seems that is your best way fella,lol

Couldnt handle it? Big talk for someone who has never experienced an actual war, and no WDW and fight doesnt count. I fought 4 major wars 3 of which i was in the frontlines and never did i quit in the middle of it...

The only reason i quit is:
1. Current Havoc declares war on everybody and not doing anything about it
2. Fighting a whole tribe with no help from tribemates (even if im winning the frustration is greater)
3. I dont have anymore premium
4. And most importantly i only have little time to spare in this game

Yeah i came here to pointwhore. What are you gonna do about it?

DeletedUser19460

Double post please delete

Dad666

Nah! I only came here to pointwhore i dont intend to stay long, though that may change depending on my schedule.:)

What you rearly mean is if you can survive you will stay if not will use this lame excuse,:icon_rolleyes:

As for i havnt had a war lol,i have done what i could next a load of point whores and never stopped,now we have pushed any tribe near us backwards,me and HAVOC´S death squad,so get facts right please..

And as for your comment what will i do about you? nothing you will only quit again,dont worry if you carnt handle it some carnt,your not alone,:heavycavalry: heres a horse to gallop off on´:lol:

DeletedUser19460

What you rearly mean is if you can survive you will stay if not will use this lame excuse,:icon_rolleyes:

Lol never did i quit and never will in a middle of a fight. But what do i know, lets go with you opinion...

As for i havnt had a war lol,i have done what i could next a load of point whores and never stopped,now we have pushed any tribe near us backwards,me and HAVOC´S death squad,so get facts right please..

Good job getting rid of the small fry you bully! A clean up doesnt count as a war. Now why dont you try fighting a real opponent like asylum or stoned as i already did, lets see how long you will last:icon_rolleyes:.

Sorry but i can only see you as one of those players who i played with that talks big but run away when caught in a tight situation... My intuition is almost always right:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The oldest player of TW arrives. I say oldest becasue I was in the original Beta.
I'm not going to tell you what my account name is but I just joined this world and i'm going to throw it into chaos.

Therefore the most underated player at the moment is me!

I sent you a private message, but I remember you from working in Aten-E? With Cpt.Jack

Please don't infract me Denny, it's on topic as I'm considering whether he is the most underrated.