Top 20 UNDERRATED players

DeletedUser

What would help in bringing in new people is an intro thread :icon_sad:. I don't want to start a new topic just to say hello, and the other topics I'm not qualified to speak on, even if I had something relevant to say.

Since the only one I found was dead (revived it for a short time, and then got flamed for doing so) and there isn't one in this world's forum, I suppose I will make my intro here. I thought of creating an introduction topic, but there maybe one buried around here or labeled something different that I can't find. If you guys do start one or point me to one, I'll move this over.

And since I don't feel like retyping, I'll just copy it and bring it over and accept the flame:

[paste]Greetings Fellow Tribalwarriors!

I am Whisker Fish (aka Mr. Catfish), The Bane of all Jews (I'll explain this once (edit: twice): Jewish dietary laws prohibit the eating of fish that do not have fins and scales, one such example is catfish... ergo, I'm the bane of all Jews.) I'm a college student in the states, this is my first world.

And should I in my newbie experience be rimmed, just remember...

From the Ashes, a Fish will rise! :icon_twisted:[/paste]

DeletedUser

What would help in bringing in new people is an intro thread :icon_sad:. I don't want to start a new topic just to say hello, and the other topics I'm not qualified to speak on, even if I had something relevant to say.

Since the only one I found was dead (revived it for a short time, and then got flamed for doing so) and there isn't one in this world's forum, I suppose I will make my intro here. I thought of creating an introduction topic, but there maybe one buried around here or labeled something different that I can't find. If you guys do start one or point me to one, I'll move this over.

And since I don't feel like retyping, I'll just copy it and bring it over and accept the flame:

[paste]Greetings Fellow Tribalwarriors!

I am Whisker Fish (aka Mr. Catfish), The Bane of all Jews (I'll explain this once (edit: twice): Jewish dietary laws prohibit the eating of fish that do not have fins and scales, one such example is catfish... ergo, I'm the bane of all Jews.) I'm a college student in the states, this is my first world.

And should I in my newbie experience be rimmed, just remember...

From the Ashes, a Fish will rise! :icon_twisted:[/paste]

Awesome xD I wanted to get into the forums but I dint know how since I dont know any of the tribes yet :icon_rolleyes: Anyways this is my new account =] and I know a fair few peoples on this world nd I recon it should be pretty cool...since I've arrived :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm not underated....I am underaperricated...NO ONE LOVES ME!!! D=

DeletedUser

W24 still be the best world i ever know....but behold BrokenBone123 is here to kill those noob in other world..LOL

DeletedUser

Kidalimbo wrld 10 1500 odd villages ALL on one continent
top player

DeletedUser

personally, i'm betting that picking a top 20 will be rather difficult. my money is on the players that have been around since about w14 and before.

DeletedUser

I've got to say, this is the weirdest thread I think I've read, but totally enjoyable! Clur, awesome post, Lady M, welcome to the game, you're no noob! Will have to play a bit longer before I can make any sort of reasonable comment, been too long, names are no longer familiar to me!

Nauzhror

personally, i'm betting that picking a top 20 will be rather difficult. my money is on the players that have been around since about w14 and before.

How long a player has played has nothing to do with how good they are past the roughly 6 month mark.

DeletedUser

it also depends how serious u r about the game an ur equipment ie pc lol

DeletedUser19460

I see Sweetums. I be mentoring Sweetums :icon_razz:

Anyway,

1) Witheringxuponxlovex
2) Dctrout

Wont expect great things from this guy though, killed him on w19 without much resistance...

shenhue 175 (626|767) K76 9,700 dctrout [RNGR] rockman07 [HAVOC] 26th August 2008 - 07:46:57
shenhue 144 (631|797) K76 9,802 dctrout [RNGR] rockman07 [HAVOC] 24th August 2008 - 20:44:42
shenhue 174 (630|786) K76 8,808 dctrout [RNGR] rockman07 [HAVOC] 24th August 2008 - 20:35:40
shenhue 137 (628|790) K76 9,765 dctrout [RNGR] rockman07 [HAVOC] 24th August 2008 - 17:30:37

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd go with these 3 (All I can think of at the moment):

• Lisa
  • =Khalid=
  • CrazyRat

Now that's new i made to this list :icon_eek: . When i left i was rank 5 or 6 :icon_sad:. i was away for last two weeks so dropped out of top 20.