Jedi!: the facts behind the scenes

DeletedUser

Thats why a good leader will set out guidelines, structure their support system accordingly, those who cry wolf will soon find they get no love for it.

Oh it is Simz, Ace is just tore up because he would have been kicked anyway. He tried to take all of Jedi! with him after Shlomzi offended him, no one left ace. You were the one ebing the as*. I will let shlomzi come and flame you with the quotes and skype convos, I know he still has them so prepare to burn.

DeletedUser

no offense guys, but i think JEDI! will.

Yes, somehow we know thats what you think. Somehow through the broken english we have come to realize that you enjoy gobbeling up the spoon fulls of bs that T.W.L dishes out and blatantly disregard any post made against them no matter what proof it contains. Even though i'm sure most of us see the blitz merge/fall through as shady and not very clear what happened on either side of the table, most of us understand why shlomzi did most of the other stuff.

DeletedUser

Double Post FTW

it's a good thing he's not coming back cause then he'd know the picture he posted was from star trek and not star wars there for he fails :p star trek < starwars

At first i thought he was going for the whole trek > wars as a slap in the face for Jedi! But the picture he picked is kinda.... bad. I mean, why would you pick the main character of star trek choking? I really think you mixed up your fantasies :(

DeletedUser

A top tribe is saying it is one of the top ranked tribes... That is not the same as calling it "Elite". Oh, do flame me and say I'm defending him only because I'm in his tribe. I will love the facepalming once you realize I'm not in Jedi!.

It doesn't matter if you are in jedi or not your argument is just bad.

1-you jumped on the bandwagon and use the overused phrase facepalm

and

2- He didn't say crap about being a top ranked tribe and he wouldn't call every top ranked tribe a "top tribe" who's opinion matters in a piece of PnP. And did you miss the definition? kthxbi

Nauzhror

It doesn't matter if you are in jedi or not your argument is just bad.

1-you jumped on the bandwagon and use the overused phrase facepalm

and

2- He didn't say crap about being a top ranked tribe and he wouldn't call every top ranked tribe a "top tribe" who's opinion matters in a piece of PnP. And did you miss the definition? kthxbi

How is using a phrase once over-using it? Based on that logic you overused the word 'It' because it was in your post once.

I didn't jump on any bandwgon, nor do i seek Shlomzi's approval. I don't care who the poster of any given post is, only what is contained in the post. I have been known to poke holes in my own tribemates theories as well when their logic is faulty. The definition of top is arbitrary, all that matters was his intended meaning, anything else is putting words in his mouth.

DeletedUser

holy crap this might win the award for worst post ever if they do forum awards for this world... here we go..

How is using a phrase once over-using it? Based on that logic you overused the word 'It' because it was in your post once.

I said you USED an word that is OVERUSED. I didn't say YOU overused it in that post. Mistake 1.

I didn't jump on any bandwgon, nor do i seek Shlomzi's approval. I don't care who the poster of any given post is, only what is contained in the post. I have been known to poke holes in my own tribemates theories as well when their logic is faulty.

The bandwagon comment I made was separate from the shlomcrap thing altogether. I said you jumped on the 'facepalm' bandwagon. This entire rant you just went on has nothing to do with what I said. Mistake 2.

The definition of top is arbitrary,

I didn't give the definition of 'top.' I gave the definition of 'elite.' Mistake 3

all that matters was his intended meaning, anything else is putting words in his mouth.

a. He was clearly inferring that jedi is an elite tribe when he said 'top tribe.' You literally didn't answer that from my post. He didn't mean "we are a top ranked tribe" or he would have said it. Mistake 4

b. If anything YOU were putting words in his mouth when you added the word 'ranked.' Go back and read the whole post that I quoted from, it will be obvious to you what he meant when he said 'top tribe.' Mistake 5

I'm done with you. next.

Nauzhror

a. He was clearly inferring that jedi is an elite tribe when he said 'top tribe.' You literally didn't answer that from my post. He didn't mean "we are a top ranked tribe" or he would have said it.

The listener of a discussion infers (an inference is a guess based on facts and evidence, much like a hypothesis), not the speaker. You inferred that was what he was intending to say. The intention of the speaker is just that, their intent, it's again not something the listener gets to decide upon.

DeletedUser

infer
3 a: to involve as a normal outcome of thought

and he asked for an example, that means we HAVE to speculate to some extent.

Nauzhror

infer
3 a: to involve as a normal outcome of thought

and he asked for an example, that means we HAVE to speculate to some extent.

No, you could have looked for just that, an example of him calling Jedi elite. Not an example of him saying something you feel could possibly be construed as meaning he thinks Jedi is Elite.

DeletedUser

No, you could have looked for just that, an example of him calling Jedi elite. Not an example of him saying something you feel could possibly be construed as meaning he thinks Jedi is Elite.

You seem to flame everyone. Why? They not up to your 1337 standards?

Nauzhror

You seem to flame everyone. Why? They not up to your 1337 standards?

I don't claim to be '1337', I claim to be better than 99.9% of people. That's easily the truth with 100,000 people on a server (that means I'm one of the 100 best on a server, not saying much). When people say things I disagree with, I let it be known, period.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have been following this and I shall post becuase this is just turning into absolute nonsense(note: this is the original remulu, not whoever took over my account a few weeks ago)

You are a crap player if you are basing people off assumptions you made becuase you dont like their tribe,spelling or age,instead of experiences, stopping saying you are l337,there is difference between skill and arrogance,when you beat TWL, you can boast.

Now onto the mass-recruting thing, Sholzmi, you say T.W.L sucks, we arez nubs,etc. So then why did you send a circular mail to T.W.L asking to for T.W.L to join you? So much for not mass recruiting, you try to mass-recruit, but seem to just be failing at mass-recruiting.
And tell me how TWL just mass-recruited big players:
Most of these players are from other worlds(mainly world 7), we are friends,we wanted to go to another world,voila!(we are big becuase we are good, no other reason.) That is not mass-recruiting noobs so we can have lots of points.

and on-topic...I cant make an accurate guess at who is right or wrong, and there are too many text walls for me to read,too few pictures and way too few convincing posts by people for me to decide who's more right.
However I would LOVE to see this mail where a Blitz member was threatening Jedi!, the insult has been a part of the argument but I cant seem to find the actual insult:/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now onto the mass-recruting thing, Sholzmi, you say T.W.L sucks, we arez nubs,etc. So then why did you send a circular mail to T.W.L asking to for T.W.L to join you?

Just a general question but isn't it a war tactic? to try disrupt morale throughout the tribe and weaken them mentally? That's what i interpreted it as but meh maybe thats just me. If he done it well the players that left would be invited, then nobled. Or just swiftly nobled. So in affect in causes disarray ^^ (check my spelling someone) which is helpful. Or am i totally wrong *thinks* morning = sleepeh D:

<3 i also came from world 7, haloh :3

DeletedUser

What shadowfog said. You don't mass recruit the tribe at the beginning of a war to make them join the tribe, you do it to try and get their players to leave. Once you leave you don't send them invites. Its also a way to aqcuire spies by making conditions for them with the promise of entering your tribe when the war is over.

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised:

hhhmmm.. i think my friend, was did invited.:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

I don't claim to be '1337', I claim to be better than 99.9% of people. That's easily the truth with 100,000 people on a server (that means I'm one of the 100 best on a server, not saying much). When people say things I disagree with, I let it be known, period.

I'm nauz, but claiming to be better than 99.9% of players is still basically claiming your 1337. You may be, but it would be better to have 99.9% of people to tell you your better than them, surely? Period.

DeletedUser

there's no JEDI!, they already been lost to the wilderness of w36.

and for their members seeking for some protection, they joined other tribes like Blitz and Hippi