And we thought LOST had learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lmao i really didnt want to but still you pwny go on like your gods its the only way to shut you up,ill get my tribesmen to post their pwny reports here so the world knows whos lying,we kick inactives out and you take them in lol (eerie blood) -we kicked players that didnt know or want to attack (hikaro-desu) and you take them in so yeah your a great leader last appartus if only you could fight aswell as you can talk bull.......;)

DeletedUser

i only stayed to make sure you got what you deserve,as i said i dont like players who try to get everyone banned

another tribe ask to join in attacks on your tribe..

That shows pwny are as hated as lost are to us so button down your hatches fella as the incomings will rise,we know you getting surported at last so this makes it more fun watching you try to survive,you was 1 level away from getting your academy wasnt you? well whats the smithy at now 8 or less? this has cost you time and resources and knowing you want to stay on this world makes it the more enjoyable,no wall, farm being hammered ,and your hq on the way down,that has cost you a massive lot of wasted time fella..

Anyway carry on the good work with your tribes help i am sure you can over come the set back,and now you have more players due to your merge,i expect you to get a load of surport..

This world isnt pleasent with players of your statue in it fella,as you well know.

Anyway would love to exchange posts with you all day but i have better things to do,enjoy your day...

Im gonna break this down for you so you don't miss anything :icon_wink:

1. Those who multi account deserve to be banned... Simple. There is no call for running 2 accounts and hoping one does better and ditching the other. I appologise for nothing. If they not multi accounting then great, if they are then they must be banned, simple.

2. As for people joining in on your less than adequate attacks on PWNY, yes sure we are a less than liked tribe from a noob perspective but then again we knew what we were getting ourselves into. If it takes 4 tribes then so be it, but i doubt you will be our undoing.

3. My account is pretty much dead yes, but lets be honest, 4 tribes, 30 cat waves... tho the fakes were a little unnecisary, who sends a sword fake and expects the defender to care ?
You only hate PWNY because we showed you what you really are... a group of farms and noble targets in a collective called a family... in the 3 branches you had, 1 player was quality. And why he is still there i couldn't possibly fathom but he is. Never the less you guys are a pest rather than a threat, you know it and i know it.

4. I will handle you my own way. And don't give me this "i don't care what happens to me" thing.

5. Again it isn't pleasent for you. Its great for us :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A group of farms?have i missed something because yeah you might have caught a couple of us but they have now been stacked so i would love to see these farming reports belle...none of my tribe were banned for multi accounting so congrats on yet more BULL we had players who couldnt keep their toungue in cheek and called you a di## their fault they should of just blocked your baiting mails....please start backing your accusations up YOUR BEGINNING TO LOOK RATHER DUMB.....

Dad666

Bellerion i agree anyone with 2 accounts needs to be banned,that isnt fair and i AGREE totaly..!!!

but you have sour grapes fella,if you want me come and get me?? i am waiting for you,or do you want me to mail you so you can try and get me BANNED as thats your game play isnt it its been proven so many times..

As for here i dont honestly care lol,i am doing very well on W1 and have no players trying to bait me there so they can run to admins,glad you aint there to be honest..

We will have to agree that we dont like each other,its plain to see,but i wont loose no sleep over you i can tell you that,i am more than happy whats happened to you and will leave this world with a beaming smile..

I still have your mail telling me how great you are and how you going to punish me,well that was over a week ago? still waiting..

As for hating PWNY,i dont hate all your members only you and 2 more,i have had a few nice chats with some so dont tar all your members with the same brush,thats not nice or fair on your team mates and as they sending you surport i think you owe them a big thanks for trying to save your sorry backside fella..

The reason others have attacked you from other tribes is because they dont like you either,not very popular are you even tho you wish to be loved,well we dont have much more to say do we,i have to be carefull incase i say something you can report me for,yes i know you hoping i slip up but i learned my lesson from you and am wise to your tactics..

DeletedUser

we kicked players that didnt know or want to attack (hikaro-desu)

Last I checked, I left of my own free will, for the simple reason that LOST fails. The moment you guys mentioned not one, but TWO academy tribes, I knew it was time I left. I was already disappointed with what I was seeing, but that pushed it over the top. I don't know where you get this BS about me being kicked, and not knowing how to, or wanting to attack. GLHF "please start backing your accusations up YOUR BEGINNING TO LOOK RATHER DUMB..... "

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

farming report

welll moral for me and this lil fella was is at about 64 % so i thought id leave him be until he started throwing htem at my village the lst 2 days. I let about 90% of his troops die on my walls undefended which is why there is so lil but yes this constitutes as a farming run for me.

Dad666

yes THEWALL we know a few of our members being farmed,i wont deny it in total i belive it to be 4 members??

I have to admit you and a couple more pwny members have caused us grief but thats fair it works both ways fella,some of you are showing your good gamers but some talk the talk and dont walk the walk and thats a fact,but still as i said i have no mallice with all pwny,hell its this minor war that made me stay longer lol,but all good things come to an end..

We wasnt surprised when we see the merge you did,we knew it was on the cards and hoping it will carry this skirmish on for a while longer,when i bail out LOST will still be here i am sure with all the mails i been getting of late offering assistance if we require..

But anyway at least this topic seems to be the only one active now,was getting a bit much with having 3 threads on us,just glad that no more have been started or this forum would have been belonging to LOST lol

Anyway happy hunting guys may the best players and tribe win..

DeletedUser

This thread has run its course... All this has become is a flame thread. I take no further part in it

DeletedUser51390

yes THEWALL we know a few of our members being farmed,i wont deny it in total i belive it to be 4 members??

I have to admit you and a couple more pwny members have caused us grief but thats fair it works both ways fella,some of you are showing your good gamers but some talk the talk and dont walk the walk and thats a fact,but still as i said i have no mallice with all pwny,hell its this minor war that made me stay longer lol,but all good things come to an end..

We wasnt surprised when we see the merge you did,we knew it was on the cards and hoping it will carry this skirmish on for a while longer,when i bail out LOST will still be here i am sure with all the mails i been getting of late offering assistance if we require..

But anyway at least this topic seems to be the only one active now,was getting a bit much with having 3 threads on us,just glad that no more have been started or this forum would have been belonging to LOST lol

If you think a merge happened due to you than your sadly mistaken, as a tribe had failed. Members left for another tribe and others didnt. They asked for a home and we gave them one.

As for members of ours causing you grief Ive attacked a few. And the one who has caused more damage to your tribes troops and reputation is bellerion alone. How many of you members did he clear and cat?

And how many people dod it take to finnally get the upper hand on him. I believe there were 47 incoming from 4 different at one point. And thats with more being sent at dfferent stages throughout the two day period of atacks

yea enough said

DeletedUser

Such nonscence it astounds me, truelly :icon_eek:.

I'll explain the merge since your so ignorant to the facts and what your allies are like <3.

D3TH came to Moo? for a merge, because Geico had went to them to merge and didn't like Nuke's offer, we were considering it when garsy1, the duke of your new ally got power hungry and jumped ship with some of our weaker members, so the rest of us went to PWNY as we wanted to have some fun <3.

The end

The only thing i can credit lost on is rejecting Nuke's attempts to try get you to attack Moo?, thats all really.

Dear, the reason others are attacking us is because your asking them too ;), i have screenshots of your shared forums with CNN where you clearly state that "your working together to take out PWNY" i'll find the exact wording in a moment <3, tis quite pro no? that D3TH just rename themselves add 8 members? and then immediatly form an alliance with LOST to coordinate attacks, god i thought you had enough help with the Bright family.

<3 Gangbanging is a tactic, and i accept that, but trying to deny the fact that your deliberatly gangbanging is quite humerous at best.

Dad666

I dont deny we have gang banged bellerion,i warned him we would shadowfog,as for your merge i have no intrest and wish you well in there but we knew pwny would have to do some recuiting and when we see moo dissapear we knew where most would go,thats there choice and i do honestly wish you well in the game..

All i have done is what i said i would before bailing out at the right time,i am afaid you are not aware of half of what was said in mails and how he tryed to get so many banned after trying to get them to say something he could run to admins with after keep mailing them and baiting,some carnt hold there temper and said MINOR things which kids say in playgrounds,well they more than likly say worse but as it seems bellerion could dish it out but not take it back he tryed so hard to get them banned..

I will say again,some of pwny are decent players and polite,i have had mails from them,NO they havnt gave us info,nor have i asked but nice to see that some players dont share the views of most there..

As for CNN,you may have access to there forum but i was speaking with there dukes most of last night on skype and dont worry this alliance has been set up as we make plans for a different aspect that will be revealed soon enough,and yes a couple of moo wanted in here lol,as if we would fall for that,not any that are in pwny but some that were left in the cold but we couldnt trust them so de-clined..

On another note i need to say sorry for getting your name wrong and being rude in a post a few days ago,was stupid and childish but since then i have calmed myself and havnt over stepped the mark since,i hope you accept the apology for me comments before,as i say i try not to insult anymore..

The facts of your merge i never knew anyway to be honest i didnt bother finding out as had no intrest to me,once you became pwnys that was all we needed to know..

DeletedUser

I dont deny we have gang banged bellerion,i warned him we would shadowfog,as for your merge i have no intrest and wish you well in there but we knew pwny would have to do some recuiting and when we see moo dissapear we knew where most would go,thats there choice and i do honestly wish you well in the game..

All i have done is what i said i would before bailing out at the right time,i am afaid you are not aware of half of what was said in mails and how he tryed to get so many banned after trying to get them to say something he could run to admins with after keep mailing them and baiting,some carnt hold there temper and said MINOR things which kids say in playgrounds,well they more than likly say worse but as it seems bellerion could dish it out but not take it back he tryed so hard to get them banned..

I will say again,some of pwny are decent players and polite,i have had mails from them,NO they havnt gave us info,nor have i asked but nice to see that some players dont share the views of most there..

As for CNN,you may have access to there forum but i was speaking with there dukes most of last night on skype and dont worry this alliance has been set up as we make plans for a different aspect that will be revealed soon enough,and yes a couple of moo wanted in here lol,as if we would fall for that,not any that are in pwny but some that were left in the cold but we couldnt trust them so de-clined..

On another note i need to say sorry for getting your name wrong and being rude in a post a few days ago,was stupid and childish but since then i have calmed myself and havnt over stepped the mark since,i hope you accept the apology for me comments before,as i say i try not to insult anymore..

The facts of your merge i never knew anyway to be honest i didnt bother finding out as had no intrest to me,once you became pwnys that was all we needed to know..

Obviously your insult wasn't so bad as i can't recall it ^^

I'm quite aware of what happened, belle baited your members for giggles, and then they had a fit of anger and swore at him, so he took it offensively and reported them, its what a report system is for, you might need to teach some of your members to hold their tongue when using foul language. Deal with it.

You created the alliance to tag team pwny, its simple, if you want i can bring up the three screenshots, one showing the joint forum, another showing your alliance, and then the third where you openly admit to basically coordinating attacks against PWNY, you even have a PWNY report forum LOL. ^^

Your leader wasn't smart enough to keep all of ex-moo out ;) i made quick work of him and his ego to infiltrate your dear ally, i suggest you keep a more watchful eye on CNN these days. <3

Dad666

Well i say well done RAINBOW COW for getting in there and sneaking a look around,shame you couldnt access the skype chat as there is a lot there you would have loved to read i am sure..

But no taking it away from you you got in and wasnt noticed straight away so yes the need to check members out needs to be stepped up but i am sure CNN wont be biten twice like that,just glad you didnt get in the hidden shared forum ,that would have caused grief, :)

DeletedUser

Such nonscence it astounds me, truelly :icon_eek:.

I'll explain the merge since your so ignorant to the facts and what your allies are like <3.

D3TH came to Moo? for a merge, because Geico had went to them to merge and didn't like Nuke's offer, we were considering it when garsy1, the duke of your new ally got power hungry and jumped ship with some of our weaker members, so the rest of us went to PWNY as we wanted to have some fun <3.

The end

The only thing i can credit lost on is rejecting Nuke's attempts to try get you to attack Moo?, thats all really.

lol, shadow god, I thought LA would explain it to you by now since I was talking to him the whole time. The merge was never going to happenj at any time. You should post less on these forums, not very good for your ingame.

rainbow cow
Opponents defeated: 476 (6170.)
Tribe: PWNY

Now quote from Lost and bright's shared forum.

Quote 1:
LOST - 69niki69 on 29.06. at 11:44 Quote Edit Delete
GEICO ARE FULL OF TWO FACED NOBS,hence the reson i dont want any relations with them...as for axia well i getting in to it here but you could say i aint happy...

Quote 2:(can a member of PWNY show a clearing of this guy? lol)
LOST - Motaviol DeBaroque on 22.06. at 08:56 Quote Edit Delete
I am sure of one's self that I don't need support. I have challenged ALL of PWNY
to clear me in 5 days. If you feel the need to support me hold off.

These fools have tested too long ... and now it is time for them to put words in actions.

5 Days they have to clear me... which they will fail.

I will post here again if they "somehow" coordinate enouph effort to damage me ... but they will no where "clear" my army.

Quote 3:
LOST - 69niki69 today at 02:09 Quote Edit Delete
would you guys consider merging into us and making the rest 1 acadamy as im looking at other tribes and we will start getting left behind soon....

Quote 4:
LOST - Motaviol DeBaroque on 30.06. at 23:01 Quote Edit Delete
LastApparatus has sent me 4 fakes ... he has never scouted me before so I know these are bogus attacks.

This proves that PWNY has lost control

DeletedUser

Obviously your insult wasn't so bad as i can't recall it ^^

I'm quite aware of what happened, belle baited your members for giggles, and then they had a fit of anger and swore at him, so he took it offensively and reported them, its what a report system is for, you might need to teach some of your members to hold their tongue when using foul language. Deal with it.

I don't know why is he playing a WAR game if he's so offended if someone swors? We don't need pussies here.

And afterall, he was provoking them as you said - I would swear too - but get banned for that is obviously bad rule.
You gave me an idea, I might post it in suggestion Forums, that they should give Warning for swearing - not banning, 'cause some of us have in nature, to swear and we don't think that as something bad.

DeletedUser

lol, shadow god, I thought LA would explain it to you by now since I was talking to him the whole time. The merge was never going to happenj at any time. You should post less on these forums, not very good for your ingame.

rainbow cow
Opponents defeated: 476 (6170.)
Tribe: PWNY

Now quote from Lost and bright's shared forum.

Quote 1:
LOST - 69niki69 on 29.06. at 11:44 Quote Edit Delete
GEICO ARE FULL OF TWO FACED NOBS,hence the reson i dont want any relations with them...as for axia well i getting in to it here but you could say i aint happy...

Quote 2:(can a member of PWNY show a clearing of this guy? lol)
LOST - Motaviol DeBaroque on 22.06. at 08:56 Quote Edit Delete
I am sure of one's self that I don't need support. I have challenged ALL of PWNY
to clear me in 5 days. If you feel the need to support me hold off.

These fools have tested too long ... and now it is time for them to put words in actions.

5 Days they have to clear me... which they will fail.

I will post here again if they "somehow" coordinate enouph effort to damage me ... but they will no where "clear" my army.

Quote 3:
LOST - 69niki69 today at 02:09 Quote Edit Delete
would you guys consider merging into us and making the rest 1 acadamy as im looking at other tribes and we will start getting left behind soon....

Quote 4:
LOST - Motaviol DeBaroque on 30.06. at 23:01 Quote Edit Delete
LastApparatus has sent me 4 fakes ... he has never scouted me before so I know these are bogus attacks.

This proves that PWNY has lost control

Lol at you nuke, god you jump onto information like flies to a decomposing corpse ;) yet you don't know the lasing of poison over it, deary me.

Yet you tried to do it, stop denying it i have the mails, your just too scared to admit it as it would prove your such a hypocrite, i mean jeez nuke.

I fail to see how those quotes show we've "lost control" *shrug* yet more nonscence from a compulsive liar *sigh* now i know why willo hates you so.

Well i say well done RAINBOW COW for getting in there and sneaking a look around,shame you couldnt access the skype chat as there is a lot there you would have loved to read i am sure..

But no taking it away from you you got in and wasnt noticed straight away so yes the need to check members out needs to be stepped up but i am sure CNN wont be biten twice like that,just glad you didnt get in the hidden shared forum ,that would have caused grief,

As i've clearly stated in previous accusations as to who i am in-game, rainbow cow is a real life friend and allowed me to play his account a little, long enough to get into your silly ally CNN, i thought you'd understand i'm a lot more subtle ;) i wouldn't be caught that easily.

Oh and to clarify, i did get into the skype chat, they have how many members? and it seems only 18 of them are in the skype chat.

kthxbai

DeletedUser

Lol at you nuke, god you jump onto information like flies to a decomposing corpse ;) yet you don't know the lasing of poison over it, deary me.

Yet you tried to do it, stop denying it i have the mails, your just too scared to admit it as it would prove your such a hypocrite, i mean jeez nuke.

I fail to see how those quotes show we've "lost control" *shrug* yet more nonscence from a compulsive liar *sigh* now i know why willo hates you so.

Shadow, your rainbow cow until you prove otherwise. learn how to play the game before you try to talk big on the forums.

Maybe go ask LA before talking about tuff you have no idea about. you are probably just upset Geico is a better tribe then Moo? and you never got the chance to actually attack us. sour losers are so annoying.

anyways you have no place to talk about merges right after Moo? just merged into PWNY :|

the lost control part was still part of the quote:icon_rolleyes:

Shadowfog:
your a proven liar.
your a proven hypocrite.
you lack the according reading skills to comprehend what I am saying.
you deny proof even when its there.
your a sour loser.
you don't handle rejection well.
you take this game to seriously.
when proven wrong or you get mad(over an online game) you resort to rl insults like what brown moo cow/theRaidingRhino did.
you a horrible player who has yet to make it past 1K.
you spam nonsense and claim its fact.

now I see why the majority of people(who will actually make a difference) dislike you. this will hopefully be the last time I will respond to you, I truly hope you learn.

Regards,
Nuke

anyways now since nobles are out will we see some conquers? so far its 0-0 with lost haven't nobled anything off anyone..not even a 50pt barb :O

Status
Not open for further replies.