Statistical Overview - W30

DeletedUser

Maybe...but you are attacking opinions w/ opinions...I've never seen a dog catch his own tail.

Politician? - Sounds about right.

And yes, I do want him as my representative - look at all this attention :icon_cool:. You won't be able to make me feel bad about Pajuno as my Duke; only better.

As I pointed out, maybe this was all part of the plan....he doesn't even tell csiz, mark, or me these things....

And what has he shown you besides what is listed above? I dunno, check out "Checks and balances". Positive stats for one...an exponential function starts w/ little slope...what happens as x increases? Our progress w/ Die is starting to look like such a fit.

Bad Santa? Nice...good one

DeletedUser

Yeah, weird how dobbies always get them chopped. I have a 1/2 dobbie 1/2 boxer and he had his tail and baseballs chopped at birth :icon_eek: Gorgeous dog tho.

I had a Bullmastiff once...he had a tail, but was too lazy to try :lol:

grummit

Maybe...but you are attacking opinions w/ opinions...I've never seen a dog catch his own tail.

Politician? - Sounds about right.

And yes, I do want him as my representative - look at all this attention :icon_cool:. You won't be able to make me feel bad about Pajuno as my Duke; only better.

As I pointed out, maybe this was all part of the plan....he doesn't even tell csiz, mark, or me these things....

And what has he shown you besides what is listed above? I dunno, check out "Checks and balances". Positive stats for one...an exponential function starts w/ little slope...what happens as x increases? Our progress w/ Die is starting to look like such a fit.

Bad Santa? Nice...good one

Sorry Bull, most of our posts we back our opinions with facts. Just go back and look at our posts. If Paj looks bad it is because Paj made claims he could not back.

Edit: Please don't use math terms that have no application. If we were to go back day by day your progress against Die. will not be exponential. I can also state your progress will never be exponential.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry Bull, most of our posts we back our opinions with facts. Just go back and look at our posts. If Paj looks bad it is because Paj made claims he could not back.

Edit: Please don't use math terms that have no application. If we were to go back day by day your progress against Die. will not be exponential. I can also state your progress will never be exponential.

I couldnt back them?? Alright. i told you all at least twice, wait until I Remove some of my garbage, and cut my roster down as DN has.

My facts are all there, you and yours are just doing every possible calculation you can come up with to make DN into a positive light.,

Face the music. I checked, and most of your intribes were back in they day> My guys were nobling 1500 point barbs, your guys were nobling former players and intribe with 9k villages.

the only problem i am having here, is getting my points to sink into your thick skulls.

1. You guys recruited more than we did, and had a much larger player pool to draw from.

2. Your intribe nobling early on set your main members up for success. Its a huge difference to have to noble 1500 barbs, (cause your real nukes were used on real enemies) and nobling 9k ers cause your neighbor turned gray.

I did check twstats, and i can see plenty.

3. i have admitted we nobled far more barbs than i had previously thought. what do i have to do to get it to you guys that i already accepted that?

The quality of the barbs has always been the question. I said your members were growing barbs, cause when they go gray and quit on you... what have they accomplished?? 30-40 well grown and maintained Barbs...

4. You can go on and on about your oda. The whole point is getting muddled, with each new "equation" you guys keep bringing to the table. Point still remains, your current team is not the same team that got your oda up. (can be noted by having a larger ingame than twstats)

AND, when i drop the three players we are in the process of dropping.. then that oda per player goes back up for us, dont it?

So, in a week, when we do this again... you can see that i am in fact correct. And that all the equations in the world cant save your argument.

5. Publicity of any sort is good for me. I cant even remember half of the people that contact me ingame, skype, or pnp forums... to tell me to keep up the good work. Apparently i am jocking all the right people...

And finally, so you understand me a bit better? Do you not notice that the only people that have public problems with me happen to be those that i have already decided were my next enemies?

Do you really believe i was trying to prove my point that Phoenx is better than you??

Or can you take a step back and think about WHY things happened the way they did?

As you point your finger at me, saying i am a big mouth, hothead, and braggart... Your pointing four more fingers back at yourselves./

While its clear that i dont care what others think, DN on the other hand obviously does.. and has gone FAAAR out of its way to prove me wrong... and at the same time is showing the world just how conceited your tribe really is...

grummit

I couldnt back them?? Alright. i told you all at least twice, wait until I Remove some of my garbage, and cut my roster down as DN has.

My facts are all there, you and yours are just doing every possible calculation you can come up with to make DN into a positive light.,

Face the music. I checked, and most of your intribes were back in they day> My guys were nobling 1500 point barbs, your guys were nobling former players and intribe with 9k villages.

the only problem i am having here, is getting my points to sink into your thick skulls.

1. You guys recruited more than we did, and had a much larger player pool to draw from.

2. Your intribe nobling early on set your main members up for success. Its a huge difference to have to noble 1500 barbs, (cause your real nukes were used on real enemies) and nobling 9k ers cause your neighbor turned gray.

3. i have admitted we nobled far more barbs than i had previously thought. what do i have to do to get it to you guys that i already accepted that?

The quality of the barbs has always been the question. I said your members were growing barbs, cause when they go gray and quit on you... what have they accomplished?? 30-40 well grown and maintained Barbs...

4. You can go on and on about your oda. The whole point is getting muddled, with each new "equation" you guys keep bringing to the table. Point still remains, your current team is not the same team that got your oda up. (can be noted by having a larger ingame than twstats)

AND, when i drop the three players we are in the process of dropping.. then that oda per player goes back up for us, dont it?

So, in a week, when we do this again... you can see that i am in fact correct. And that all the equations in the world cant save your argument.

5. Publicity of any sort is good for me. I cant even remember half of the people that contact me ingame, skype, or pnp forums... to tell me to keep up the good work. Apparently i am jocking all the right people...

And finally, so you understand me a bit better? Do you not notice that the only people that have public problems with me happen to be those that i have already decided were my next enemies?

Do you really believe i was trying to prove my point that Phoenx is better than you??

Or can you take a step back and think about WHY things happened the way they did?

As you point your finger at me, saying i am a big mouth, hothead, and braggart... Your pointing four more fingers back at yourselves./

While its clear that i dont care what others think, DN on the other hand obviously does.. and has gone FAAAR out of its way to prove me wrong... and at the same time is showing the world just how conceited your tribe really is...

The only reason we did the math and posted equations is because, you said that you were to lazy to do it. We did the math and used [DN] as a tribe to measure Phoenx against. So if we came out in a positive light, that was not our intent. Go back and look at the stats we posted. You will see that Phoenx is better then us in stats we have posted. That is very unproductive if we are trying to prove we are better.

You came in this thread saying you were one of the best and most active team-playing tribe. That the only reason tribes are ranked higher then you is that they are recruiting to internally noble later. I respecfully disagree with that view and that has been our goal to show that or at least my goal has been to show that.

I would like to point out that again you just said you checked twstats. You did not bring any proof. Just saying something doesn't make it proof. That tells us nothing and just shows you are lazy. We have given stats and how we calculated those stats. We are not hiding anything, if people want to go look up individual conquers and see who the previous owners were go right ahead. I can say that they will see internal nobles, barbs, players we made quit and players who we are making quit.

I do not claimed we are the best. I have not claimed we do not internally noble or that we do not noble barbs. I do claim that we have fun and that we work together. We are not a premade and only a very few of us know each other from previous worlds. With that said I think we are doing fine. We might not be doing as well as other tribes, but thats ok with me.

If you need a week to change your tribe then take it. You can take even longer if you want. I don't think you need to change your tribe though. Since you state you are having fun and that you don't care about other people's opinions.

You might have a problem with [DN] but we don't have a problem with Phoenx. Well some of my more hotheaded members might, but they have a problem with everyone, so don't take it personal.

This is a game and I don't try to figure out why you do the things you do Paj. Tell us, don't tell us, that is fine with me. I am not going around thinking about why you posted.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[dn] is the bestest tribe in w30.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The only reason we did the math and posted equations is because, you said that you were to lazy to do it. We did the math and used [DN] as a tribe to measure Phoenx against. So if we came out in a positive light, that was not our intent. Go back and look at the stats we posted. You will see that Phoenx is a little bit better then us in most of them. That is very unproductive if we are trying to prove we are better.

I didnt see any to be honest? I thought you guys had us in most of your stats?

You came in this thread saying you were one of the best and most active team-playing tribe. That the only reason tribes are ranked higher then you is that they are recruiting to internally noble later. I respecfully disagree with that view and that has been our goal to show that or at least my goal has been to show that.

This is the only paragraph i have a problem with in this post.

1. I never said most active?? I do believe was the elite teamwork.

2. I never said the ONLY reason tribes are ranked higher. I find it disappointing that we have been having a proper discussion, but you consistently accuse me of the wrong points.

Honestly, how can you carry a discussion if your not following any of my proper points?

I would like to point out that again you just said you checked twstats. You did not bring any proof. Just saying something doesn't make it proof. That tells us nothing and just shows you are lazy.

What good does posting proof here show? All anyone has to do is go to twstats themselves and see it. I know that whenever someone posts a huge list of noblements, i dont even read them....

So why would i post something i know that i wouldnt even read?

We have given stats and how we calculated those stats. We are not hiding anything, if people want to go look up individual conquers and see who the previous owners were go right ahead. I can say that they will see internal nobles, barbs, players we made quit and players who we are making quit.

Exactly my point. Twstats is there for anyone interested enough in searching out the info.

I do not claimed we are the best. I have not claimed we do not internally noble or that we do not noble barbs. I do claim that we have fun and that we work together. We are not a premade and only a very few of us know each other from previous worlds. With that said I think we are doing fine. We might not be doing as well as other tribes, but thats ok with me.

Dont have to claim you are the best. The very nature of your responses proves to everyone that you were offended by my statement " we are better than most of those tribes, save two. " and tardis went and got bent about it.

I have seen posters from your tribe, i didnt even know exist... All got riled up, and pretty much confirmed your own high opinions of yourselves. :p

At least i dont hide it.

If you need a week to change your tribe then take it. You can take even longer if you want. I don't think you need to change your tribe though. Since you state you are having fun and that you don't care about other people's opinions.

We are having fun, and of course players need to go. If your not carrying weight, your dragging down. And im not one to be fond of inactive supporting...

You might have a problem with [DN] but we don't have a problem with Phoenx. Well some of my more hotheaded members might, but they have a problem with everyone, so don't take it personal.

Good. this is a war game. I have enough friends, im not interested in more. Im here to fight the best. Since your guys keep posting how much better than phoenx Tardis is... then i suggest we seek a way to test that theory. I mean, if i want to be the best.. and your tribe is better.. why wouldnt i want a piece?

This is a game and I don't try to figure out why you do the things you do Paj. Tell us, don't tell us, that is fine with me. I am not going around thinking about why you posted.

LOL. sigh. Are you the duke of Tardis? Or is it still Rygerdal in Muffbeard?

grummit

I didnt see any to be honest? I thought you guys had us in most of your stats?

This is the only paragraph i have a problem with in this post.

1. I never said most active?? I do believe was the elite teamwork.

2. I never said the ONLY reason tribes are ranked higher. I find it disappointing that we have been having a proper discussion, but you consistently accuse me of the wrong points.

Honestly, how can you carry a discussion if your not following any of my proper points?

What good does posting proof here show? All anyone has to do is go to twstats themselves and see it. I know that whenever someone posts a huge list of noblements, i dont even read them....

So why would i post something i know that i wouldnt even read?

Exactly my point. Twstats is there for anyone interested enough in searching out the info.

Dont have to claim you are the best. The very nature of your responses proves to everyone that you were offended by my statement " we are better than most of those tribes, save two. " and tardis went and got bent about it.

I have seen posters from your tribe, i didnt even know exist... All got riled up, and pretty much confirmed your own high opinions of yourselves. :p

At least i dont hide it.

We are having fun, and of course players need to go. If your not carrying weight, your dragging down. And im not one to be fond of inactive supporting...

Good. this is a war game. I have enough friends, im not interested in more. Im here to fight the best. Since your guys keep posting how much better than phoenx Tardis is... then i suggest we seek a way to test that theory. I mean, if i want to be the best.. and your tribe is better.. why wouldnt i want a piece?

LOL. sigh. Are you the duke of Tardis? Or is it still Rygerdal in Muffbeard?

Ok, maybe I misunderstood what you said.

Pajuno said:
We have great teamwork, and you will be hard pressed to find a more active co-existing squad.

Sorry that I said the "only" reason. I know the points you have made known and have agrued them. That reason however was one of the big reasons you said you were not top 10.

The reason we are responding to you is that this is our thread. If it was another thread that we didn't start most of us wouldn't be responding. By the way have you found us in any other thread putting you "down" or your tribe? You said you would find those posts didn't you?

What does the DN profile say? For that matter what do our sigs say?

DeletedUser

Correction... I'm doing every relevant calculation I can think of, and the majority of them are in [DN]'s favour. Why would I have posted some that make phoenx look better if my aim wasn't fairness?

I'm not sure what date you mean by 'back in they day', but at least 80-90% of our in-tribes have been since the start of June. At which point [DN] had higher average points already, from memory, and if I knew where to find any other stats from that time, I would look at those as well.

I know how you feel.

True, and undisputed.

Show me them, then. As I said above, at least 80-90% of in-tribes have been done since the start of June. And the majority of that time we have also been at war with (and winning against) the largest tribe we have yet fought. It's a time that I would not have liked to have had to deal with inactives, but it has to be dealt with.

Completely false. Two players (bigradrhino and emptysilence, and both deleted themselves, not because of inactivity) in the history of TARDIS have gone grey whilst they were in the tribe. One was in K55, and BD took almost all of those villages. A total of no more than 25 villages have been gained in this way, from a total of two players. Which is not the many players that you are implying, and not 30-40 villages each.

I've answered this before... and used the TWStats ODA, and shown [DN] still looking better...

Yes. But it won't catch up, not with only three, and using the TWStats ODA.

You're insinuating that we're next? I look forward to it, but next I doubt... There's a noble limit :)

You probably weren't, now that it hasn't been successful. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't think that anywhere in the posts made by me or grummit it has come across that we're the big-mouthed or hot-headed ones, or braggarts. I see our calm exposition of facts, and your slightly less calm and less factual rebuttals.

You do care what others think, otherwise why do you post on the PnP? Why do you keep replying in this thread?

I don't consider this to be far out of the way, or conceited. This is a stats thread that we made, and I have been posting stats. My only aim has ever been fairness in representation of tribes, and if you wish to stand in the way of that, I will argue with you :)

PS I'd like a reply to some of the points in my last post, as well, when you get round to it :)

DeletedUser

pajunolol-1.gif

For those of us who have lost interest...

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

I must admit, [DN] put foward a pretty solid case.

^ And to the above post (as much as I hate to use phrases such as this), that is pure win.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Correction... I'm doing every relevant calculation I can think of, and the majority of them are in [DN]'s favour. Why would I have posted some that make phoenx look better if my aim wasn't fairness?

Wasting your time coming up with those equations. Shows just how much it matters to you.

I'm not sure what date you mean by 'back in they day', but at least 80-90% of our in-tribes have been since the start of June. At which point [DN] had higher average points already, from memory, and if I knew where to find any other stats from that time, I would look at those as well.

I found some 9k barbs being eaten by muffbeard quite a ways back? Maybe even before your june date?

I know how you feel.

No you dont, your not even arguing the same points over and over.

True, and undisputed.

About time you guys admitted something.

Show me them, then. As I said above, at least 80-90% of in-tribes have been done since the start of June. And the majority of that time we have also been at war with (and winning against) the largest tribe we have yet fought. It's a time that I would not have liked to have had to deal with inactives, but it has to be dealt with.

Its a fact of life. war or no war, business as usual.

Completely false. Two players (bigradrhino and emptysilence, and both deleted themselves, not because of inactivity) in the history of TARDIS have gone grey whilst they were in the tribe. One was in K55, and BD took almost all of those villages. A total of no more than 25 villages have been gained in this way, from a total of two players. Which is not the many players that you are implying, and not 30-40 villages each.

Ok, so they are the only two to go gray while in tardis. When you boot them, and they turn gray outside the tribe, they still grew your barbs for you.

I've answered this before... and used the TWStats ODA, and shown [DN] still looking better...

No, you have not answered it. You came up with some crummy equation. I have already stated, Tardis is pretty much the finished product. If your stats werent better, then one would have to call you pretty pathetic. Gimme the week, and then your od average will be lower.

Yes. But it won't catch up, not with only three, and using the TWStats ODA.

Your absolutely right. the three players im booting, they have next to nothing for OD. so of course those three players getting booted lowers my OD average, cause they are taking so much of our od with them.

:icon_eek:

You're insinuating that we're next? I look forward to it, but next I doubt... There's a noble limit :)

Boy, and i thought you guys were all dumb. Kudos for catching one point. :p

You probably weren't, now that it hasn't been successful. :icon_rolleyes:

Again, think of why i did this. Pnp is here for a reason... and if your duke isnt smart enough to wonder why someone is attackign his tribe in pnp, then maybe your tribe is more noob than you guys are thinking??

I don't think that anywhere in the posts made by me or grummit it has come across that we're the big-mouthed or hot-headed ones, or braggarts. I see our calm exposition of facts, and your slightly less calm and less factual rebuttals.

Every reply. Every refusal to let the conversation lie is another post stating your self greatness. YOu may think your coming across all calm and stress free.. but its not translating out on the forums...

You guys are bent cause i said phoenx was better than you. That is pretty much all i needed to say to start this argument. In your guys' thread, mind you. (and im the arrogant one?? )

You do care what others think, otherwise why do you post on the PnP? Why do you keep replying in this thread?

If i cared, i wouldnt keep posting. I would learn to walk away, and post less for more dramatic effect. But then again, you have already shown your naivity.

I don't consider this to be far out of the way, or conceited. This is a stats thread that we made, and I have been posting stats. My only aim has ever been fairness in representation of tribes, and if you wish to stand in the way of that, I will argue with you :)

Sure, not out of your way? How much time have you spent in twstats TRYING to prove me wrong?? How much time?

And your not going out of your way?? I am accomplishing exactly what i set out to do.

PS I'd like a reply to some of the points in my last post, as well, when you get round to it :)

Whats the point? your not gonna answer them anyways, your gonna go on about your equations. Like i said, we see again next week about your "equations".

And grummit, You prolly had all your guys go around and delete your posts following mine.. Its all over the pnp, just look in the popularity contests. (ie statistics of w30 threads)

Your guys cant stand to have someone think they are better. if that isnt arrogant, then i dont know what is.

pajunolol-1.gif

For those of us who have lost interest...

That is funny, you can swap tardis and Phoenx in that picture, and its the same argument. I like how you ignore how arrogant Tardis truly is...

grummit

And grummit, You prolly had all your guys go around and delete your posts following mine.. Its all over the pnp, just look in the popularity contests. (ie statistics of w30 threads)

Yes I did. We have a whole forum decicated to stalking you and making sure we post after everyone of your posts :icon_rolleyes:. It was actually very easy to find and have those posts deleted because of that... but i guess we don't need the forum anymore...

Seriously, I don't think about that stuff. The reason you didn't find anything is that we didn't do it. About us going into other threads saying we are the best quote us please and I'll gladly admit it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You're verging on incoherence, but I'll give this a shot at a reply...

Wasting your time coming up with those equations. Shows just how much it matters to you.

If you're just going to ignore facts, what's the point of arguing?

I found some 9k barbs being eaten by muffbeard quite a ways back? Maybe even before your june date?

I said in-tribe, not barbs. I also said 80-90%, not 100%.

Ok, so they are the only two to go gray while in tardis. When you boot them, and they turn gray outside the tribe, they still grew your barbs for you.

If you think there are any that did that, you go and find them. Most players who have been in TARDIS have had premium, and therefore took longer than the two weeks to go barb, giving time to noble them.

Gimme the week, and then your od average will be lower.

I'll wait and see on this one. If it is, then kudos.

Your absolutely right. the three players im booting, they have next to nothing for OD. so of course those three players getting booted lowers my OD average, cause they are taking so much of our od with them.

:icon_eek:

You misunderstand my point, I think. I didn't say that your average OD would go down, just that kicking three players isn't enough to boost your average to above that of the higher ranked tribes.

Your guys cant stand to have someone think they are better. if that isnt arrogant, then i dont know what is.

We have no problem with people being better than us, if they can show us that they are.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're verging on incoherence, but I'll give this a shot at a reply...

Very incoherent?? Would you like me to write slower? what is it exactly that your having trouble understanding?

If you're just going to ignore facts, what's the point of arguing?

If any one is ignoring facts, its obviously you. We already established that you had a larger pool to pull from. And i have proven that you had more inactives to eat, as such...

And your still denying me my original point. Maybe if you wrapped your mind around what i have been saying all along, maybe you will see your ignoring MY facts.

I said in-tribe, not barbs. I also said 80-90%, not 100%.

Intribes, former players turned barb.. Whatever you like. Seems to me your splitting hairs.

If you think there are any that did that, you go and find them. Most players who have been in TARDIS have had premium, and therefore took longer than the two weeks to go barb, giving time to noble them.

Ok, so tribeless instead of barb . ... Like i said, i found some stats. if you really keep crying about it, i can spend the 20 minutes to find you examples of what im saying. Do you really want that?

I'll wait and see on this one. If it is, then kudos.

Ahem. Of course.

You misunderstand my point, I think. I didn't say that your average OD would go down, just that kicking three players isn't enough to boost your average to above that of the higher ranked tribes.

I dunno.. the remaining players have an awful lot of od. I saw plenty of my guys in the tops for ODT... More than say, tardis?

And dropping three players obviously raises our od plenty.. We have three less to divide into...

We have no problem with people being better than us, if they can show us that they are.

of course you have no problem with people being better than you. You dont do much about proving them wrong either. You continue to live in the shadow of BD.

Like i have said previously, i would have engaged BD a looooongg time ago> My tribe and i have always said, Phoenx or the RIM... and fighting BD would pretty much decide that for us, no?

Why keep trying to best me with your "facts" when you can beat and become the top tribe yourselves?

never gonna happen, you just dont have the heart that the smallest members of Phoenx have... Guess you will wait for BD to finally expand into your areas...

Grummit. you know its true. Liquid C has been subtly insulting me all along for quite a while. The reason i havent found any is cause i havent had much time to troll the forums properly.. If you really insist, i will go look for you.

man, im thoroughly disappointed.. Your the duke? :icon_eek:

Seems Faceminewraith is a bit more experienced, and believe he told me this was his first world??

DeletedUser

Ok. One last statistic. Barbs and in-tribes for both of us, and I'll add on our booted players. There is no doubt that those are easy targets to 'inflate' people. Also, I am not arguing about reasons for taking these- [DN] has as good reasons as phoenx does. The argument is simply numbers.

Right.

Lets combine the digging that me and tp did:

Total 'Easy nobles' by phoenx - 39.97%

Total 'Easy nobles' by [DN] - 28.87%

'Easy nobles' being barbs and tribal nobles.

I established earlier that those kicked inactives amounted to 7.5%. Your kicked stairsspeed villages, and a couple of others that I noticed add up to about 1%. So let's add these on.

Phoenx 'easy nobles' - 40.97%

[DN] 'easy nobles' - 36.37 %

It is absolutely irrefutable that these conquers were easy. You wanted me earlier not to include all the tribeless, as they were kicked enemies. I have done that. And yet again, [DN] comes out looking better.

And Pajuno, Liquid C subtly (and sometimes not quite so subtly) insults everyone. We aren't following you, apart from defending our own thread here :icon_wink: And nor is this my first world, I'm not sure where you got that from :icon_confused: