Statistical Overview - W30

grummit

Wow I can't believe you guys read it and spent the time to respond. I was trying, but didn't know were to start. Plus I try and keep my posts short. Responding to Paj is just to much writing for me.

Paj, I never said [DN] has had no real challenge. Please quote me saying that. Quote me where I said we were elite, while you are at it. If people say we are elite then that is their opinion not ours.

Considering this is our thread my tribe can post whenever they like. So if you find that they are responding to you it is only normal. If you don't believe me go into other threads and see how we repond to you. You will find the lack of [DN] responces to your posts.

War with BD will be fun.

I think we have proven Phoenx is just like any other tribe that TW has seen, nothing special. You yourself said you were the most active teamplaying tribe that TW has seen. Then later went to say it is really only 10 players that are active. Then you said you weren't the best. I think my point is proven.

Please stop calling us ignorant. We haven't insulted you personally. We don't want a whole [Cry]/T-W-C in here.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If we faught BD then, how could we take the best to be the best? We would be seen to be having a go at them while they were busy else where, im sure that would gain us a load of respect..

It wasnt gonna be just vs bd then.. come on mate, i know the whole story too.

As face already pointed out, we took on the rank 2/3 (whatever the were at the time) tribe, and MADE it a 1v1 in order to give ourselves a challenge. But im sure you had all faith in us seen as you know we only declare when we are sure to win..

Well, again.. i told you before, i had a high opinion of Tardis. I never doubted you guys would win, and i never doubted your abilities.

I never said that we didn't consume our inactive players, i mearly pointed out that we were unlucky during these two months with the amount of players we had lost. And I love how during a debate you insult people to get your point across.

I apologize, your previous posts were quite flamatory, no? When you are obviously not reading my post before replying, then you are indeed ignorant. Its not an insult, its not implying your stupid or retarded. Please, look up what ignorant means. It is not always a bad thing.

And, again... we are arguing two different points here.

Also i have noticed you keep changing your mind about Die when it suits you.. In one thread you go on and on about how crap they are, noobs, tribe huggers etc, and then you come to this thread saying how tough a fight they are putting up to you to boast about your defensive skills..

They are indeed noobs(attacks and quality of nukes dictate), tribe huggers (try to with everyone else but Phoenx) and etc.

BUT they are indeed pouring on the nukes, as can be seen (again) in our odd. Your telling me nonstop incomings, Real/fakes/cats over two months isnt a tough ordeal?? Nice try to twist my words.. :p

Myself nor any other tardis/DN member have boasted about our tribe being the best, we are only here to shut down your boasting by telling you that interal nobling is not the only reason the top 20 ARE the top 20 in the rankings.

but in "shutting" me down, you are indeed boasting about your own tribe. Its a catch 22 buddy.

Also, again, if you dont wish me to call you ignorant... then please, read my posts. Where did i say that the ONLY reason top 20 are top 20 is inactive nobling?? i have several reasons, and have been debating them all.

I enjoy a nice debate, its been a while since i have been posting regularly in the Pnp, but do me a favour man, don't destroy this thread like you have done others...

I have destroyed others? I personally?

I may have lent some assistance to others to bring down threads... but i have not myself personally destroyed any. You almost make me want to demolish it now...

DeletedUser59451

It wasnt gonna be just vs bd then.. come on mate, i know the whole story too.

Well, again.. i told you before, i had a high opinion of Tardis. I never doubted you guys would win, and i never doubted your abilities.

I apologize, your previous posts were quite flamatory, no? When you are obviously not reading my post before replying, then you are indeed ignorant. Its not an insult, its not implying your stupid or retarded. Please, look up what ignorant means. It is not always a bad thing.

And, again... we are arguing two different points here.

They are indeed noobs(attacks and quality of nukes dictate), tribe huggers (try to with everyone else but Phoenx) and etc.

BUT they are indeed pouring on the nukes, as can be seen (again) in our odd. Your telling me nonstop incomings, Real/fakes/cats over two months isnt a tough ordeal?? Nice try to twist my words.. :p

but in "shutting" me down, you are indeed boasting about your own tribe. Its a catch 22 buddy.

Also, again, if you dont wish me to call you ignorant... then please, read my posts. Where did i say that the ONLY reason top 20 are top 20 is inactive nobling?? i have several reasons, and have been debating them all.

I have destroyed others? I personally?

I may have lent some assistance to others to bring down threads... but i have not myself personally destroyed any. You almost make me want to demolish it now...

My posts may have been a little flamatory, but I always try to keep my posts above the belt, and have a proper debate, and i know that ignorant means other things, but i can't help but think you meant only one of the meanings, apologies if you didn't mean it.

About Die, i agree that an endless amount of nukes does take alot to defend against, and I do think you guys are doing a great job, but the whole argument from our side is that you are not the only ones that could do that sort of thing. Taking TT for example, who jumped to rank 5 ODD in a week of attacks and only lost a total of 4 villages. Im sorry if this comes off as boasting, i simply try to use examples to prove my points...

DeletedUser

allow me to disagree.

thi is only the obvious goal. But I am sure almost nobody would be here if points were all there is at stake.

No, there are a thousand other reasons we are adicted to the game and I am sure we are not adicted to points themselves. It is a place to make friends, to show your skills, to lose some time without thinking about a shity RL somethimes - or just tiresome -, to search your limits, to test yourself against the others, to make fun of people, to do things you do not do in RL like being merciles - this one i am doing it in RL as well :) -, or like being honorable for a change. In the end, we are no diffrent from the real us but we test something else in a good simulation.

So when people and tribes amass points without compiting, we can say we dislike them.

I don't take your reasoning as a disagreement but an extension of why we play this game. My point was that I just get tired of people whining about people internal nobling or even inviting those they know will quit. In the end, the tribe with the players who know how to attack and defend together will be here the longest and for that matter will be playing with there friends the longest.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't take your reasoning as a disagreement but an extension of why we play this game. My point was that I just get tired of people whining about people internal nobling or even inviting those they know will quit. In the end, the tribe with the players who know how to attack and defend together will be here the longest and for that matter will be playing with there friends the longest.

Not Entirely true.

DeletedUser

And with far more inactives, and former members to clear and noble, of course your oda is higher. (barbs dont have religion, right?)

Can I just point out:

[DN] barb enoblement/total enoblements - 469/3389 13.84%

Phoenx barb enoblement/total enoblements - 379/1533 24.72%

This shows that on a percentage ratio Phoenx has nobled nearly twice as many barbs as we have. Doesn't look like we are the ones fighting the grey army after all.

DeletedUser

Dont get bent cause i post more than you.

I am playing the game, in case you didnt notice. Pnp is an integral part of the game.

How about you quit your whining? Potty mouth.

no, nobling enemy villages is an integral part of the game, pnp is just for mass recruiting people's opinions.

and opinions are just that.

DeletedUser22924

no, nobling enemy villages is an integral part of the game, pnp is just for mass recruiting people's opinions.

and opinions are just that.

Errrr.:icon_neutral:

if u have not noticed, the world Forums, is the strongest Force that determines the direction a world takes.

DeletedUser

Is everyone in [CRY] starting to capitalize random words now?

silvereclipes

Can I just point out:

This shows that on a percentage ratio Phoenx has nobled nearly twice as many barbs as we have. Doesn't look like we are the ones fighting the grey army after all.

Look at who owned those greys that we have been eating an you will see why we are eating them since die. loves parking their inactives support on the front lines so they don't have to use their actives support and using their nukes to try to soften us up with them many a inactive player has been emptied on us.

So its the reason we gave the orders to the smaller players to eat those inactive players barbs since when you take them you find their support in one of the front line villages of either bushwackerlove's or pingoro's villages an the rest of their front line players villages easy tactic eating a empty barb kills support without lost of a nuke on one of their front line villages an make them weaker by the day since now it forces their active players to support for a change which weakens them up even more since it is now leaving their active player weaker else where and for a added bonus it makes the player who ate them stronger.:icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i believe what Silver was trying to say is that some of those barbs were Die members.. sat accounts or what not with plenty of their supports out on Pingoro and Bushwackerlove villages.

King minus has a fair amount in pingoro's villages, as i keep getting from various friends nobling him out.

So, we have our little guys chase the enemy barbs.

Can I just point out:

If you did that today?? Its cause the last week or so i been nobling up the little 1500 pointers in an effort to prove crasula wrong.

Sorry, cant help it.. i have a competitive nature, and i know im right about the clustering in a church world...

And, if you bother to answer the whole argument... The point was inactive noblements. By having so many more members in your tribe, you have arranged handy dandy food. Then again, it must be a tribal wide thing..

Only focus on what you wish, with half answers to prove your points. Touche to you, smart guy. if i wasnt so lazy i would go and counter check how many former tribe mates you guys actually have eaten.

silvereclipes

The above post has a total of two run-on sentences.

Well I'm not a english lit I am a army sniper who used to kill people for a living we don't bore you with words we bore you with copper jacketed rounds.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If you did that today?? Its cause the last week or so i been nobling up the little 1500 pointers in an effort to prove crasula wrong.

Sorry, cant help it.. i have a competitive nature, and i know im right about the clustering in a church world...

And, if you bother to answer the whole argument... The point was inactive noblements. By having so many more members in your tribe, you have arranged handy dandy food. Then again, it must be a tribal wide thing..

Only focus on what you wish, with half answers to prove your points. Touche to you, smart guy. if i wasnt so lazy i would go and counter check how many former tribe mates you guys actually have eaten.

A little bit of maths, and to account for the difference in those stats between [DN] and Phoenx... you would have to have nobled over 150 barbs in the last week. You have in fact nobled 6.

Pajuno, his stats are most certainly relevant. You made a point about barb nobling, which he quoted in his reply. Just because you can't refute it, you feel you have to argue that it is irrelevant?

Anyways, for your pleasure I have dug up another set of stats- percentage of total conquers that are either tribeless, barbarian or in-tribe.

Phoenx has a total of 607 barb or tribeless conquers, added to 235 in-tribe nobles. Total conquers are now 1536, meaning an 'easy target' (not universally true, but generally true) percentage of 54.8%

If pajuno wishes, he may take off his amazing 6 barbs... which brings the percentage down to 54.6%. A huge difference :icon_rolleyes:

Now, [DN]. A total of 1080 barbs or tribeless, and 510 in-tribe conquers. Total conquers are 3391, so the 'easy target' percentage for [DN] is... 46.9%

These percentages take into account all those members that you may think we kicked and then nobled, pajuno, so I've removed the need for you to look them up. They once again show [DN] in the better light. :)

DeletedUser

Interesting stats. Is there an easy way to figure those out besides counting them in TWstats?

DeletedUser22924

Interesting stats. Is there an easy way to figure those out besides counting them in TWstats?

i bet, if i took my time, and checked every barb, and checked who were their previous owner, most would be Die., but that would take literraly 4ever.

grummit

I think he used the filter no-tribe and counted how many on page one. Then multiplied by how many pages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Grummit's right. Filter no-tribe on TWStats, gives all the barb and tribeless conquers. There are 20 on each page, and then add on the number on the last page.

In-tribe you have to get from the war stats tool, which counts them up for you.

DeletedUser

"added to 235 in-tribe nobles"

I would say that this doesn't answer ak's question...edit - i'm an idiot :p

Good stats tho, even though it's against me. I will also look into all of this myself. One thing I know from my academic research is that "maths" can be advantageously manipulated. It's a shame, but you can make whatever you are looking for. Thus why more than one party should look into it :p

Well done tho and thanks for the search tools

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just for fun, and pure curiosity, I did THE.

THE has a total of 1368 barb or tribeless conquers, added to 493 in-tribe nobles. Total conquers are now 5135, meaning an 'easy target' percentage of 36.2%.