Omg! We haz don itz!

DeletedUser

shorter arguements it is then :)

I am not claiming to be the best player ever, far from it. I know my strengths and weaknesses, and know myself well enough to know I have a lot to learn.

However I for the life of me cannot see how nobling barb villages at this stage is a good strategy, I read your post and take on board your points and cannot see it.

I guess we agree to differ but I cannot see the benefit of taking poorly built misshapen barbs over removing a competitor even if the only targets are similar size.

as to the bug issues, I agree that sux and you have my sympathy and hope that it gets sorted.

DeletedUser

Now I'll admit that my first village was a barb. That's my general strategy. Lots of axes and LC. Clear local threats, rush my academy, get my second village and build from there. Because of this strategy, the players around me only had between 500-1000 points, and the only one worth nobling got himself banned.
As for the rim, I wouldn't consider where I am the rim, nor where Axes or DSQD are as the Rim. More, the outer core. Even here in the outer core, there were no good players in my 7x7, and only a couple of decent players in my 3x3. Outside of 2 of them, they are all cleared, as well as multiple people outside of my 3x3 whom I have dealt with...
And as for your 90 point village facing off against 40K players... That doesn't happen until outer rim begins filling up. Sometimes mid rim if a inner rim tribe chooses to expand out.
My strategy worked great, because for a month of work, I know feel secure and am the dominant force in my area. I was granted the privilege to join a skilled, elite tribe which has come to dominate the K, and for the first time in my short TW career, I am having fun and expect to make it past 25K points.

DeletedUser76837

Hehe, I feel exactly like Pear :p

My first village was also one of those 1k-barbs, because there was nobody in my 15x15 above 1000 points, and I used the same strategy, and it's working great (imo :p) in my area now :D

twenty-five

I.E., my area is full of either barbs, or players who have yet to turn into barbs. The only exceptions are players JUST breaking 1k points, NAP's/allies, or players with multiple villages (3+) who could easily wipe the floor in production of units with my single village. In the end, I'll prolly end up nobling a 1k barb thats 30 minutes away, just to expand my cluster. A noble train is nice, yes, but I'm not about to lose my entire offense + a noble train to a player who's 3x my size and can get tribal support to stomp the hell out of my attacks.

Err... Sorry for the novel. :icon_redface:

I guess that means me? I quit - not that I was playing properly anyway.... I Suicided. End of discussion. I had the offense did you? I'm better than you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hehe, I feel exactly like Pear :p

My first village was also one of those 1k-barbs, because there was nobody in my 15x15 above 1000 points, and I used the same strategy, and it's working great (imo :p) in my area now :D

All or Nothing FTW!
I'd rather play as the 'best' player in my area, even if it means losing a couple times, than playing as a 'mediocre' player and "succeeding," every time.

DeletedUser

Well someone just took over that account and is ready to wipe the floor in k24..!!!

ramboas93

1 TRAP 184.380 71
2 COC! 150.175 38
3 Xp 148.982 49

Oh wow you guys in COC! really held K24 for long. Looks like XP will pass you again soon to.
Congratz on owning K24 for less than 1 day, also just let you know 3 of the top 5 tribes in K24 are already planning against COC.

So I think this should be a good bye thread to COC

DeletedUser

ohhh..scary! gangbanging 18members tribe by 3 tribes with 100+ members each? :icon_surprised: how nice...

DeletedUser

1 TRAP 184.380 71
2 COC! 150.175 38
3 Xp 148.982 49

Oh wow you guys in COC! really held K24 for long. Looks like XP will pass you again soon to.
Congratz on owning K24 for less than 1 day, also just let you know 3 of the top 5 tribes in K24 are already planning against COC.

No.

Lets take a look at the K24 player rankings. Here is the top 20:

1 Danjer COC! 34.681 8
2 burghas Xp 30.021 6
3 CoolTrew AXES 27.919 5
4 lazy farmer COC! 19.964 4
5 pepito79 Xp 18.753 5
6 TTTCCCAAA TRAP 17.696 6
7 prof.X COC! 17.285 3
8 phillipsj COC! 16.533 3

9 ant-zone P|2012 14.739 4
10 sqlDBD COC! 13.263 3
11 fabers Xp 12.248 3

12 Brocar =ONE= 11.917 3
13 brevil redrum 11.288 3
14 globaller -TK- 10.732 4
15 BlueGamerX TRAP 10.458 3
16 MeTheOneAndOnly COC! 10.170 3
17 yot3erry S46 9.026 3
18 Elsydeon {TBA} 8.941 2
19 pupsia TRAP 8.721 3
20 Prior Xp 8.492 3

The tribes have been highlighted in BLUE. I have also removed the number of villages a player has overal because that was praticaly irrelevant.

I have highlighted Xp, TRAP and CoC!.

So the current score for the top 20 are:

Xp = 4
CoC! = 6
Trap = 3

Now i'm going to do some maths here so please bear (is this the right kind of bear!?!?) with me.

Now sadly my maths is a tad rusty so heres the forumla i'm going to use. Where A = Tribal points in Continent 24 & Where B = Number of villages in Continent 24 C = Average points per village in Continent 24.

A/B=C

Average village size per tribe in K24:

Xp = 3.054 (rounded up)
CoC! = 7.097 (rounded up)
Trap = 2.448

So... From this I think we can plainly see that (A) Trap are lacking a substantial number of players in the top 20... And when they have players like wakin13 whom are only 3.740 and already have to two villages,

Fortress 476|292 1.278
Stronghold 476|290 2.462

things do not look too bright.

Oh and secondly there is a combined total of 244 players between Xp (109) and TRAP (135). Twiz and Co are great leaders and their dedication to the their tribe is second to none. But is it humanly possible to plan ops when you have to include so many members?

Is it possible to win when so few local members have nobles?

My opinion. No. Xp won't get pwned but TRAP will... COC! will either come out on top or quit due to boredom me thinks.

blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i really don't know why you put soooo much effort into something thats so obvious!!!

But i like it!

DeletedUser

Dear nub,
I thank you for your futile attempt to make sence, It has been noted.

As responce to your remark, I would like to add that mixed vills and 10 second trains do not scare me off as much as it perhaps should.

You obviously haven't noticed that it is our goal to cause problems, and I am thrilled that you hate us.

If TRAP and Xp feel the necessity to gang up against an enemy with 3 times less villages, then by all means, go ahead.
If you do not bore us, then I promise you we woun't quit, but erm, you might.

DeletedUser54677

shorter arguements it is then :)

I am not claiming to be the best player ever, far from it. I know my strengths and weaknesses, and know myself well enough to know I have a lot to learn.

However I for the life of me cannot see how nobling barb villages at this stage is a good strategy, I read your post and take on board your points and cannot see it.

I guess we agree to differ but I cannot see the benefit of taking poorly built misshapen barbs over removing a competitor even if the only targets are similar size.

as to the bug issues, I agree that sux and you have my sympathy and hope that it gets sorted.

Sorry for the long response time, time is a valuable resource to me. :icon_redface:

Likewise, many players do not know their strengths and weaknesses, which is why many rely on tribes to help them out. I know my strengths lie in larger accounts. I CBA to defend one village here when I can send 10 DV's to a single village and still have multitudes left over on a different world.

It's just my own personal strategy, really. I'm not going to browbeat people for not using, nor for not liking it. Just like how some people prefer to snipe rather than stack.

Scout first, lol. Many villages aren't as badly build as you'd think. And I do agree that player villages are more highly prized than barbs, but sometimes it's easier to noble the barb, grind production of units, then attack with your main and have some defense to back you up.

It already has been sorted, lol. I lost half my offense due to a bug. End of story. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I think that in a positive way we will have to agree to disagree on the barb nobling, and yes I would always scout first. :)

Glad you have sorted the bug issue and that it doesn't restrict your progress too much.

Ok, I am off to noble a live player :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser54677

I think that in a positive way we will have to agree to disagree on the barb nobling, and yes I would always scout first. :)

Glad you have sorted the bug issue and that it doesn't restrict your progress too much.

Ok, I am off to noble a live player :icon_twisted:

Aye. Also, I'm used to W24. Barbs grow to 3k there. :icon_razz:

And it did restrict my progress a bit, but nothing I can do about it 'cept rebuild, so that's what I'm doing!

DeletedUser

Aye. Also, I'm used to W24. Barbs grow to 3k there. :icon_razz:

Yeah been there to, I left the world because of that.
It's just horrible the way noobs noble those barbs and actually gain to much power considering their low skills.

DeletedUser54677

Yeah been there to, I left the world because of that.
It's just horrible the way noobs noble those barbs and actually gain to much power considering their low skills.

You'd be surprised, at least now. Most of the 'noobs' have already been nobled out. Not all of them, but at least there's people around who can snipe a 1 second train as opposed to when I was at 1m and I could launch a 5 minute train and it would still get the village. :lol:

But that's a different world. This is W41. :)

ramboas93

Dear nub,
I thank you for your futile attempt to make sence, It has been noted.

As responce to your remark, I would like to add that mixed vills and 10 second trains do not scare me off as much as it perhaps should.

You obviously haven't noticed that it is our goal to cause problems, and I am thrilled that you hate us.

If TRAP and Xp feel the necessity to gang up against an enemy with 3 times less villages, then by all means, go ahead.
If you do not bore us, then I promise you we woun't quit, but erm, you might.

Dear, nubby nub

Yet you still didnt read my post right. I gave my opinion what I think gonna happen and what has happen. Otherwise im in K44 why would I care what happens in K24?, I never said I hate anybody:) Also seeing how im not in any of the tribes we are talking about makes even more sense why I dont care and why hate a tribe idc about?

but of everything I said dont say i didnt tell you so when COC! gets owned.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well we can't allow you to tell us " I told you so..." can we now?
If you were in k24 maybe somebody would actually listen to whan you have to say, this way I will just tell you "I told you so" when somebody whips you out of K44.
If not it is all kewl but if you do get spanked I get my thrills for being right, sort of a win-win situation for me and on top I get to be a loud mouth on forum. yayyy me

DeletedUser

Dear, nubby nub

Yet you still didnt read my post right. I gave my opinion what I think gonna happen and what has happen. Otherwise im in K44 why would I care what happens in K24?, I never said I hate anybody:) Also seeing how im not in any of the tribes we are talking about makes even more sense why I dont care and why hate a tribe idc about?

but of everything I said dont say i didnt tell you so when COC! gets owned.

So you posted something, without actually knowing what's going on, based on nothing.
Mm. :icon_neutral:

Hope you sence something wrong there...

DeletedUser32678

Being in K24, and having a friend that is in XP and was in it in W24, I can say XP won't fall so easily Booza. Though who knows. I am hoping this will be a violent conflict personally :)