Omg! We haz don itz!

DeletedUser56897

I find that real funny because yall passed up xp who have 51 villages in the k, TRAP with 60 villages in the k, and TBA with 62 villages in the k. Thats just an epic failure for them right there.

DeletedUser

Im not saying they dont have experience I am just saying that I have a lot of experainced players hell myself almost on 3 years. I am sure they have experience in some of there members but I know not all of them and that is why I say my statement

Most of the community here does not like us I can see that already there living in the past this is not world 24 now will it ever be world 24. even with 50% of my team being from W24 Xp and another 10% of the people from other tribes even KK from our biggest enemy on that world is with us showing that this is not W24 so stop living there and move on. To many people take this game way to personal and hold grudges threw out worlds. I appreciate the credit you give there just wish others would think more like you.

DeletedUser

"Only a NUBCAKE would come in and gloat about being first in a K"

"Our top 10 players probably have more experience then your whole team put together and know what we are doing and how to defend ourselfs"

One might interpret as hinting a certain lack of experience or inabilities :icon_razz: Simply wanted to air my disagreement, found it unjustified in severity and not based on any particular rational facts. Impractical as their approach may be, i suspect COC! is not specifically playing for the tribal rank 1 they held on ever so many occasions. But rather for searingly intense wars, the few against the many, agression above reason, for fun rather than for victory. Hence not subject to determine their competence.

Please do keep us posted. And your welcome. I recognize and reminisce several people among your ranks.

twenty-five

Im not saying they dont have experience I am just saying that I have a lot of experainced players hell myself almost on 3 years. I am sure they have experience in some of there members but I know not all of them and that is why I say my statement

Time played isn't everything. I know players who started a year ago better than players who have played for 3 years. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well Sycis preciate the words there and your pefectly right they will fight for whatever it is they want to try to take.

See this thread here is a problem for them though cause they have TRAP and Redrum asking every tribe in K24 to help take them down including asking us to help take them down as well. I was actually as a matter of fact going to research a bit about the tribes to see which ones would be better. But since this thread no point in researching anything already got my answer.

Only a NUBCAKE would come in and gloat about being first in a K when they only held that spot for an hour or so. Then on top of that openly admit war with any tribe in rank 2. That brings up what every single tribe on K24 as your enemy with your whole whopping 40 villages there you should really learn to bite your tongue cause at some point every tribe on K24 will be ranked 2nd if you are able to beat the tribes that sit there in the first place.

So lets see 1000 villages vs 40 villages HMMM

Now I find this thread pretty funny and I forgive you for your complete lack of respect but know that Xp will fight for whats theres and not role over and if you think we will you have another things coming. Our top 10 players probably have more experience then your whole team put together and know what we are doing and how to defend ourselfs as well as take from people wanting to be our enemy. So I will leave your declaring war thing up to you. As we are not ranked 2nd right now and you are do you still want to declare on the rank 2 team which is yourself

You want to declare on Xp is your call but I suggest you think before you act next time

Ow, don't take us so seriously you noob.
This is just some PnP-fun.

Get that stick out of your... well you know where, and lighten up!

DeletedUser

Well Sycis preciate the words there and your pefectly right they will fight for whatever it is they want to try to take.

See this thread here is a problem for them though cause they have TRAP and Redrum asking every tribe in K24 to help take them down including asking us to help take them down as well. I was actually as a matter of fact going to research a bit about the tribes to see which ones would be better. But since this thread no point in researching anything already got my answer.

Only a NUBCAKE would come in and gloat about being first in a K when they only held that spot for an hour or so. Then on top of that openly admit war with any tribe in rank 2. That brings up what every single tribe on K24 as your enemy with your whole whopping 40 villages there you should really learn to bite your tongue cause at some point every tribe on K24 will be ranked 2nd if you are able to beat the tribes that sit there in the first place.

So lets see 1000 villages vs 40 villages HMMM

Now I find this thread pretty funny and I forgive you for your complete lack of respect but know that Xp will fight for whats theres and not role over and if you think we will you have another things coming. Our top 10 players probably have more experience then your whole team put together and know what we are doing and how to defend ourselfs as well as take from people wanting to be our enemy. So I will leave your declaring war thing up to you. As we are not ranked 2nd right now and you are do you still want to declare on the rank 2 team which is yourself

You want to declare on Xp is your call but I suggest you think before you act next time

Sorry, forgive a passing troll,

But, where did you get those figures from ?
1000 villages vs 40
I mean, fair dues your tribe may be 'experienced' or have gone full O, like most active decent players do, but can you say everyone of those 1000 villages is full O.
I mean they have the highest rank, with the fewest villages, meaning they have mkore developed villages, and i am assuming more troops. And since most players on the rim are noobs, i highly dought more than 100 of those 1000 villages would actualy pose a threat, then you must consider distance ect.
As for bragging about rank, i would look at that screenshot posted.
128k points with 38 vills
To
126k points with 51
Thats 2k more points with lets say 75 % less vill :S
As for the point means nothing claims thing, lets not get into that, i am assuming neither side are pointswhore :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I just noticed this...
But you guys are currently third in your K...

DeletedUser

I just noticed this...
But you guys are currently third in your K...

I encourage you to check their recruits.
Merge does tend to give you points and boast your ranks... until we've nobled them to, that is.

DeletedUser56897

Another x vs y village amount agreement? Gosh I thought that "one elite tribe of 10 can take out a noob tribe of 100" statement settled it all.....But no, lets all act like noobs and argue over it.... Just like the whole student logic or whatever the hell they are calling it in the Ouzo thread...

DeletedUser

Oh hey.... that's my K :icon_eek:

It took me like 2 weeks to find a half decent tribe out here. You know, one that was small, compact, experienced, and didn't mass recruit. Thusly, I avoided tribes like TRAP and Xp :icon_wink:

DeletedUser76845

wew hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp K24 XP and TRAP? are they mass recruiting tribes? hell no!!!!

DeletedUser

wew hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp K24 XP and TRAP? are they mass recruiting tribes? hell no!!!!

TRAP has over 100 members. Xp has almost as many, and most of those are lowbies and inactives.