V-V-V vs. Manic

DeletedUser

Deep in manic territory?
Uhm, K64 was our border of our territory, and they are in the north part of it...

Not really deep in...

@kk, not really :)

scince our declaration we sealed up k54 and took 450 villages in k64. Not anything huge as manic still has 1700 villages there.. so i guess we still haz our work cut out for us.

DeletedUser

Deep in manic territory?
Uhm, K64 was our border of our territory, and they are in the north part of it...

Not really deep in...

@kk, not really :)

true dat,But when you take in consideration where those player,who now got vill in K64,come from,We can easyly understand what I mean.

Look only at shimo acount.Im able to throw long range nuke and noble train in less then 10 hours,even 1 hours for some village.So how thing could'dt be easyer then If I had to lauch all the train from 150 hours?What I claim is easy to get,Hardest job is done yet,having cluster near manic.

Care to explain your logic cause for me mine is really clear and easy to get:icon_wink:

DeletedUser26129

my logic is simply... you are the underdog in the K, so 450 free vills for MANIC :)

DeletedUser26129

Can we btw please not close this, i would hate to see this topic die... nearly 200 pages, and filled with alot of stats, and history :)

DeletedUser59064

Well if you love history... and love this topic, put all famous sentence on one word file and send me to upload on wiki... :lol:

DeletedUser

my logic is simply... you are the underdog in the K, so 450 really heavy stacked village with train in them in the middle of MANIC :)

I dont know if you was kidding,Or if you was serious,but I fixed it for you,talk all you want,we both know Im right:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wait, when Manic loses 450 villages, the "logic" behind you guys taking them is that they're free? Um, what?

U noob.My pnp was better and more enjoyable to read,go back to da clothing store and find me a nice looking dress slave:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We never lost them, they were never ours. Get it?

some of them were and some of those are now mine....... All mine.

and I'm sorry but FRMA are family and also therefore yours - however bad the players may be.

You say Gus1899 was kicked for inactivity and the fact that he'd lost about 30 villages to us was irrelevant but I see many FRMA members inactive in K64 yet they are not kicked - why is that?

Or are you just waiting for us to attack them before you do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

some of them were and some of those are now mine....... All mine.

and I'm sorry but FRMA are family and also therefore yours - however bad the players may be.

You say Gus1899 was kicked for inactivity and the fact that he'd lost about 30 villages to us was irrelevant but I see many FRMA members inactive in K64 yet they are not kicked - why is that?

Or are you just waiting for us to attack them before you do so.

we were talking about K64 mate... so we didnt lose 450 villagesthere.

also, no, dont patronize me, also do not try to twist my words... i expected more from an ex kinky member.... expecially one who had my personal support untill the second you decided to return it...

they will be dealt with, just like all inactives manic ever had... but we are not doing all at once...

But compared to S2orm, we actualy DO something...

DeletedUser

we were talking about K64 mate... so we didnt lose 450 villagesthere.

also, no, dont patronize me, also do not try to twist my words... i expected more from an ex kinky member.... expecially one who had my personal support untill the second you decided to return it...

they will be dealt with, just like all inactives manic ever had... but we are not doing all at once...

ooo yeah?what?

And some village was from Manic,Frma is not completly innactive.dont BS us,I took a vill from a guys named napoleon,he sent some nuke,retook it,then I retook it and notice Deb support incoming...

That a bit weird if we consider that acount was innactive.

DeletedUser26129

ooo yeah?what?

And some village was from Manic,Frma is not completly innactive.dont BS us,I took a vill from a guys named napoleon,he sent some nuke,retook it,then I retook it and notice Deb support incoming...

That a bit weird if we consider that acount was innactive.

When the Fuck did i say that entire FRMA was inactive? kriid, this isnt just a rule for other people, but also from you, READ before posting...

But yes indeed, some villages were from manic, your point? they still grew on v-v-v in the meanwhile...

@ kriid again, your last post AGAIN doesnt make sense... learn to read before posting, because currently you are annoying me as much as any other random flamer that cannot read stuff....

@ EW, true, they merge to the top, however they also are the second tribei n most ennoblements total of existance... so that counts for something aswell...

DeletedUser

KG said:
my logic is simply... you are the underdog in the K, so 450 free vills for MANIC

I corrected you on this,those vill aint easy to take,those village are stacked,those village arenow propriity of player who know how to play,those village are now a danger for manic,you countered my point with...?

niet,nothing.

KG said:
we didnt lose 450...read again, understand it, think about it, then post

Here I think you claim Manic did not losse 450 village?

Yes they did,not all was active,not all was under the tag of manic,but all those village was what you KG,claim to be a manic propriity,they was either,Active members who fight on your side,Manic village,Ally village,Frma village,or village that was destined to be internnaly nobled.

So from my point of view,Manic did lost 450 village....

KG said:

Here again...what you do more then us?Conquer more innactive?Cause Against Stom,since now you guys aint doing anything.

I dont get why you call me only a flamer,My point is not to annoye you,but to debate and try to make the fact straight,Off course I can be wrong sometime,but no one is alway right,Not even me:icon_razz:

DeletedUser26129

I corrected you on this,those vill aint easy to take,those village are stacked,those village arenow propriity of player who know how to play,those village are now a danger for manic,you countered my point with...?

niet,nothing.

again, you are not reading anything are you?

S2orm currently holds 450 villages in K64, we are talking about K64, those 450 villags that s2orm controls there, are not all ex manic, therefor we have NOT lost 450 villages...

they were also barbs, as wiz posted himself... not manic property or anything...

Here again...what you do more then us?Conquer more innactive?Cause Against Stom,since now you guys aint doing anything.

I dont get why you call me only a flamer,My point is not to annoye you,but to debate and try to make the fact straight,Off course I can be wrong sometime,but no one is alway right,Not even me:icon_razz:

Kriid, you are flaming just to flame... you do not read the posts, you do not think things true, you dont even understand what you are flaming at...

yet you keep continueing... do you hold a grudge or something?

that post was about nobling inactives... only about nobling inactives, notting else... why do you counter it with something that has notting to do wiht it?

DeletedUser

again, you are not reading anything are you?

S2orm currently holds 450 villages in K64, we are talking about K64, those 450 villags that s2orm controls there, are not all ex manic, therefor we have NOT lost 450 villages...

they were also barbs, as wiz posted himself... not manic property or anything...

Kriid, you are flaming just to flame... you do not read the posts, you do not think things true, you dont even understand what you are flaming at...

yet you keep continueing... do you hold a grudge or something?

that post was about nobling inactives... only about nobling inactives, notting else... why do you counter it with something that has notting to do wiht it?

Cause Im a frenchie noob and Its happen often that I get your point wrong Or that I missunderstood it?:icon_redface:

Its a possibility.My only point,Is that Storm had now enought village in close range to be a pain.And you said something like It was 450 easy village for manic to take,Wich is actualy a big lie.

For the rest,Il give you the point,you win:icon_biggrin: