craziest thing you have done

DeletedUser

Once I accidentally a whole coca cola bottle

what exactly did you "do by accident" omfsmthefsm? i'm not looking for a detailed step by step in graphic detail kinda story but you seem to be leaving out some key words in your statment :icon_wink:

Woot i rolled jbak

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, well, after school I had a coca cola bottle, right? So, I was walking back to the school building when my friend thought it would be funny to jump out of a bush and scare me. He jumped a little bit too far and bumped into me and I tripped on a rock with the bottle still in hand. I landed and then I accidentally the whole coca cola bottle

DeletedUser

I accidentally the whole coca cola bottle

the problem with this sentence is your lack of a verb
( or you are using an adjective like a verb )

examples of adjectives:

quickly
happily
crazily

adjectives punctuate nouns by limiting, qualifying, or specifying certain things about them

examples of verbs:

run
jump
swim
throw

A verb is a word that represents an action or a state of being; and is an essential part of a sentence.

so without a verb your not making much sense to me.

DeletedUser

I'm old enough to know how to properly say that I accidentally a whole coca coca bottle once, thank you very much =)

DeletedUser

I accidentally the whole coca cola bottle

the problem with this sentence is your lack of a verb

Hmm, what does this remind me off...oh, yea :)

fail-owned-mens-room-urinal-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

This morning i had a major fight with my sister. i ran out the house in a rage and started throwing my car keys around. They are now stuck in a tree.

DeletedUser

@Winzora: No.

@triplm: Just realized this thread's been necroed twice :icon_neutral: