Important: Pawns/Ex-pawns...Dvader if need be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can see TRI doing this, maybe a chance for DVADER to prove themselves if they get involved.

DeletedUser

DVADER to prove themselves. Right....

If they want to prove themselves they can attack barbs. I'm 100 percent positive that greys will be a bigger challenge than TRI.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'd say they need to. Maybe I just have barely heard of them cause Im on the opposite side of the map, or maybe it's cause they've done nothing but merge?

DeletedUser

Dvader is probably quite strong. But I do believe they should take on some other tribe if they want to prove themselves.

Evilhamburger

I can't believe he doesn't have premium. That's going to be a pain when the fakes come.

No need to fight guys on the forums guys. Keep it in game.

TRI will have the lead...For now :icon_wink:

right.... lol

Grab a report from your reports section, and then crop it to hell.
It doesn't matter if you have premium or not, it looks like that.

The point is, now that I am on a better computer my fake script does not take 20 minutes to run. (Intel 600mhz Celeron 128mb Ram ftw)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'd say they need to. Maybe I just have barely heard of them cause Im on the opposite side of the map, or maybe it's cause they've done nothing but merge?

Just thought I would like to point something out in regards to this post. On the one hand you claim to have 'barerly heard of' Dvader and yet on the other you claim to know something of a supposed history of our tribe. Now something clearly isn't right here and if all you have done is simply recycled the opinions of others then you ultimately need to question the value of the post.

Yes we have recruited, it would be a lie to deny that fact. However in the issue of the Pawns players where people seem most critical at the moment these players have proven very valuable recruits.

Alternately we could have tried to noble them all taking a month (many were up to 3 continents away) all the while allowing TRI to pick at the players remaining from a war that WE won.

All this talk from the TRI camp about their impending declaration being the turning point of the war is simply rubbish, because put quite simply no one is intimidated by your tribe. This attitude is best evidenced by the fact that you have tried to call in assistance from ELM and DC tribes that you really should be fighting rather than being on friendly terms with.

Now onto the subject of another one of these tribes supposed to being assisting you. They have been mentioned here before so this is on topic.

RIS

[spoil]
ristribechanges.jpg
[/spoil]

Or also this

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RIS
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160
Side 2: 11
Difference: 149

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,214,574
Side 2: 71,216
Difference: 1,143,358

image.php
[/spoil]

Now a quick check of either would show pretty clearly that RIS is not in a state to fight a large scale war. Considering that this simple 5 minute check was clearly not undertaken, or was simply ignored it raises very serious questions about the leadership of TRI. That is simply unforgivable even if it is your first world, that is simply careless.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluedragon4

Now onto the subject of another one of these tribes supposed to being assisting you. They have been mentioned here before so this is on topic.

RIS

Now a quick check of either would show pretty clearly that RIS is not in a state to fight a large scale war. Considering that this simple 5 minute check was clearly not undertaken, or was simply ignored it raises very serious questions about the leadership of TRI. That is simply unforgivable even if it is your first world, that is simply careless.

i have never heard about anyone from TRI talking to RIS, so i dont know where anyone got that info from.

i never even knew DVADER was nobling RIS.

so, although we are both at war with the same tribe, doesnt mean we are instantly allies, or talking about such a thing.

the stooge said:
his attitude is best evidenced by the fact that you have tried to call in assistance from ELM and DC tribes that you really should be fighting rather than being on friendly terms with.

we arent asking for help from DC or ELM(atleast i havent heard of such a thing).

the stooge said:
Yes we have recruited, it would be a lie to deny that fact. However in the issue of the Pawns players where people seem most critical at the moment these players have proven very valuable recruits.

Alternately we could have tried to noble them all taking a month (many were up to 3 continents away) all the while allowing TRI to pick at the players remaining from a war that WE won.

you never won the war unti you recruited. so we would have maybe picked at a few people from a war you have NOT YET won

plus, most of TRI is more than 3 continents away. so, are you gonna recruit us because we are far away?

DeletedUser

you never won the war unti you recruited. so we would have maybe picked at a few people from a war you have NOT YET won

Sorry please clarify. I get confused when people manage to contradict themselves within the space of two senctences :icon_rolleyes:

Have we won against Pawns or not?

plus, most of TRI is more than 3 continents away. so, are you gonna recruit us because we are far away?

Distance was not as much the issue as time. The distance influenced the time it would take for us to noble our way out there. But as you can see, against TRI we have the luxury of not needing to worry about another tribe attempting to pick at the carcass of our kill, so we have time on our side.

bluedragon4

the stooge said:
Sorry please clarify. I get confused when people manage to contradict themselves within the space of two senctences :icon_rolleyes:

Have we won against Pawns or not?

yeah, you won now. after recruiting most their members.

all i was trying to say was, that you hadnt won the war yet until you recruited most of their tribe. so TRI wouldnt have been picking at a tribe that someone else had beaten

DeletedUser

yeah, you won now. after recruiting most their members.

all i was trying to say was, that you hadnt won the war yet until you recruited most of their tribe. so TRI wouldnt have been picking at a tribe that someone else had beaten

The war was already won, which is why the merge occured. Merges during war aren't merely recruitment but is as simply put as the saying "To the winner goes the spoils".

So yes, the war was won prior.

DVADER to prove themselves. Right....

If they want to prove themselves they can attack barbs. I'm 100 percent positive that greys will be a bigger challenge than TRI.

Hold on, wait, I must be extremely confused here. I'm pretty sure it was TRIDENT Family that declared war on DVADER. So how are we trying to prove ourselves. More like TRI is trying to show they aren't just a bunch of noobs but infact a bunch of barb nobling kids with a set of balls to go with them abandons.

Contradict yourself much?

Old Guy

Care to present some evidence for this?

As for the stats. Did you misread the title of this post? Last time I looked this thread had nothing to do with Ris.

So let's see, so far we've got:
- Fudged evidence of internal/barb noblings (which means what to the current war situation??) from Valk;
- An unsubstantiated claim of an alliance (that doesn't exist) from Old Guy;
- And some stats that pertain to a tribe that has nothing to do with this war either.

Can't wait for the next 'bombshell' Old Guy.

Edit: reworded the second last line.

Ahhh but of course we can substantiate these claims. That however would give away our sources though and thats not entirely a good thing. ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah your right, should of re-read my post. :O

I'm confused though now. So RIS are joining DVADER too?

DeletedUser

Yeah your right, should of re-read my post. :O

I'm confused though now. So RIS are joining DVADER too?

No, the names with <- DVADER next to them have been rimmed by DVADER. Those with Trying to join DVADER left in order to 'attempt' to join us.

Proof has been seen of the attempts for TRI to get numerous tribes from ELM, [BC] and RIS involved in the war to support TRI. However RIS has been getting demolished by us so they are more than welcome to get involved.

Bykenhulle's mouth wrote a check his mouth can't cash. When we get to hitting them, things will change but for now, have the lead. Makes you feel special after all right?

DeletedUser

No, the names with <- DVADER next to them have been rimmed by DVADER. Those with Trying to join DVADER left in order to 'attempt' to join us.

Proof has been seen of the attempts for TRI to get numerous tribes from ELM, [BC] and RIS involved in the war to support TRI. However RIS has been getting demolished by us so they are more than welcome to get involved.

Bykenhulle's mouth wrote a check his mouth can't cash. When we get to hitting them, things will change but for now, have the lead. Makes you feel special after all right?

Ahh, I see. Well thats cleared it up, thanks.

DeletedUser

Indeed, I doubt many have been told about ELM being asked for help... lets face it were the last tribe expected to be asked.

DeletedUser

isn't DVADER from w1? if so then you guys better watch out they are quite good.

DeletedUser

They could be the worst tribe in the world and TRI would still have to watch out.

DeletedUser

Actually, TRI have asked ELM for help...

We have politely declined =D

Care to prove this?

I see a lot of claims being thrown around here with not one scrap of evidence being produced to back them up. Poor form.

Even if we were losing I doubt we'd stoop to the level of: fabricating evidence; showing stats for a tribe that has nothing to do with... well, anything; claiming alliances that don't exist; and saying our opponent's leaders approached other tribes for help when they didn't.

bluedragon4

isn't DVADER from w1? if so then you guys better watch out they are quite good.

yeah, but they have nearly none of the same members. there are a few(including the leader) who are the same, but i do not see too many of them from W1.

plus, i dont think DVADER are that good. they look good, but to me they havent proven anything to me yet. im actualy kind of disappointed in them.

but we will see how they handle this war, and i guess the same goes for TRI. we finally have a chance to prove ourselfs

Status
Not open for further replies.