Important: Pawns/Ex-pawns...Dvader if need be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedragon4

Don't give me that bs in here. If you have 1 report you should have more.

Also before you post check TWstats next time....

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&id=4780172

Care to explain why his OD rose up almost 300k in a week?

So where did his defense go again?:icon_biggrin:

I suggest you not post anymore as the stats are already talking.

Also for anyone saying I quit because attacks from TRI...Not true...I rather prefer to have a good education than playing games and ruining my transcript for college :)

i dont see any stats there, he has been deleted, so i dont know if what your saying is true :icon_confused:

and if your talking about OD, it could have been ODA. but i guess you meant ODD

but he still sent support to my village to clear it for Gi.joe, so he did give villages. and i still have 1 report, i wouldnt think i would actualy need it, so i deleted the other one.
but since i dont have proof of that one, lets just say he did it once :icon_wink:

Edit: and stats arent always the same as reality. so looking at just stats doesnt actualy show what happened

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He was trying to fight. Whether he suicided his troops or not, it was after attacks were sent at him. Either way, he still got rimmed.

Don't worry though, we'll start on you guys soon enough. I guess if you let the kids play in the yard for too long, unwatched, eventually they will try get out of the gate. Nearing that time we shut it I think.

DeletedUser

busterbloodvessel.jpg

His ODD increased by almost 300k whilst he was losing villages.

Regardless whether or not he quit and or gifted his villages is of absolutely no consequence. In any case he remains a war casualty and belongs in the statistics one way or another.

Attempt to deny the validity of our statistics, shut your eyes and scream at the top of your voice, ignore what we are saying if you wish.

Dosn't change the fact that you guys started something that you cannot finish, that you attempted to jump on a cheap opportunity and our now bearing the consequences for your failure to capitalise and that you have yet present almost any thing of any value aside from anecdotal evidence to disprove our statements.

Of course all this talk ultimately means very little, rest assured this will all be resolved in game.

Believe me, we haven't even started. If you are struggling with the 3 or 4 isolated members that you are currently fighting then you really need to question your ability to resolve this war on your terms.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluedragon4

ok, ive seen now that busterbloodvesel was indeed beaten. so i guess he didnt give all his villages away.

Lord Haseo said:
Don't worry though, we'll start on you guys soon enough.

its about time, its was almost starting to get boring over here :icon_razz:

the stooge said:
Attempt to deny the validity of our statistics, shut your eyes and scream at the top of your voice, ignore what we are saying if you wish.

i dont see how i could deny it any longer. i have been proven wrong now. so it wouldnt really be the smartest thing to still deny it.

the stooge said:
Of course all this talk ultimately means very little, rest assured this will all be resolved in game.

exactly. and we will see how things go down. you never know what will happen :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am cool with everything you said here except the schooling thing.

Really you are just using school as an excuse because you can not hack it in tribal wars. What on earth makes you think you a student are more busy than a person who works for a living to put a roof over their families head and food on the table. Who has to deal with bills and then having to save money so their kids can go to school.

Or how do you compare yourself to the people in the military who are in war zones now where tomorrow your friend that was beside you today could be dead when your vehicle runs over a bomb.

If you said something like "you know what guys I am sorry but I am unable to manage my time well enough to juggle both school and the time TW requires to play where I feel I would be an asset rather than a burden to my friends and tribemates. Here eat my villages." Then it would have been better.

In the end it is because you are poor at managing your time that you can not do both and oh my god I can not study while I am waiting for that 3 hours for my nuke to finish building or that 45 min before I have to send my train. give me a break.

I may be going over the deep end here but I am really tired of people saying that they can not play this game and go to school...Funny how when September hit it was most of the students who quit TW. Yet people who work for a living..(and don't give me that crap that school is just like a job...because I have done both and it is not) Still find the time to log on once in a while.

My peev here is not that you left TW. My peev is that you hinge the entire success or failure of your future on the fact that you play this game. And that by playing this game you are going to fail at life. That makes you and everyone who uses this excuse the real losers. You have already failed. You are a quitter.
another thing I find irritating is if you knew school was gonna take all of your time and your partying and social activities than you should have never played TW in the first place and you should have spent more time in the summer preparing for your Autumn classes.

killervan I am sorry that it appears that I am targeting you specifically. It is not just you. It is everyone in the last month who has said I can not play this game and go to school at the same time. Yet they can play COD or WOW for a couple of hours a night or watch a couple of hours of TV. I am just tired of hearing it as an excuse. Do not blame school for quitting just blame yourself.

I quit because I want too. That is all you needed to say.

Mhmm what you say is true and I'm not going to deny.

I'm bad at juggling time, joined a sport, and I don't like TW that much anymore :) HW and studying is the cherry on my sundae

ok, ive seen now that busterbloodvesel was indeed beaten. so i guess he didnt give all his villages away.

its about time, its was almost starting to get boring over here :icon_razz:

i dont see how i could deny it any longer. i have been proven wrong now. so it wouldnt really be the smartest thing to still deny it.

exactly. and we will see how things go down. you never know what will happen :icon_wink:

Bluedragon just stop posting unless you have a good point to prove....If not don't post. (Also let how to upper case your "i")

bluedragon4

Bluedragon just stop posting unless you have a good point to prove....If not don't post. (Also let how to upper case your "i")

ummm...i can say the same to you. you arent proving a point with your post, so our posts were pretty similar that way. so saying that I shouldnt post while you make the same kind of posts isnt the best thing to say :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ummm...i can say the same to you. you arent proving a point with your post, so our posts were pretty similar that way. so saying that I shouldnt post while you make the same kind of posts isnt the best thing to say :icon_eek:

I knew someone would call me a hypocrite....

War stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRI TRI~2
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 65
Difference: 2

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 8
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 522,740
Side 2: 393,708
Difference: 129,032

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,200
Side 2: 74,179
Difference: 35,979

image.php

O no!! TRI is winning

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRI TRI~2
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,493
Side 2: 2,664
Difference: 2,829

image.php

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 36
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 39,236,988
Side 2: 14,179,473
Difference: 25,057,515

image.php

Side 1: 346,087
Side 2: 323,375
Difference: 22,712

image.php

Could TRI be that good?:icon_eek:

old guy

Somewhere in the middle of all this the power of "Google" has enabled us to find the long lost episode of Star Trek that was rumoured to be around.....but only found just in the past day or so.

1701w06.jpg

Narrator: Space, the final TRItier. These are the voyages of the noobship enterprise, her five year mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilization, to boldly go where no noob has gone before…….

ACT I – SCENE I

(Enter Captain Kirk, played by Bykenhulle)

Captain Bykenhulle: I understand that DVADER has defeated PAWNS, but is there a scam in here somewhere that I could take advantage of? Perhaps I had best talk to Scotty and Spock to see if there is a way we could tell tall tales and make our way into this situation.

kirkfinaledit2.jpg

(Enter Spock, played by evilhamburger, and Scotty, played by damien2)

Captain Bykenhulle: Boys, I don’t care if we were trying to be scavengers in the PAWNS skirmish with DVADER, we have to get in there now and pretend like we have actually done something in the area.

Spock hamburger: Perhaps we could try and make people believe we did actually do something and make it sound logical? Maybe a PnP posting where we try and convince people of 10 different stories all at once to confuse them.

Scotty damien2: These guys have been on the crack pipe again!!

Narrator: And so the three gentlemen went on their way, floundering stories and all. But instead of trying to declare war on a tribe, they decided to do it against a few players instead.

spockandotherdudes.jpg

Narrator: However in this mysterious story, the gentlemen found out that their ramless nukes were of no use in this particular battle. Could it be that the gravitational force on this foreign planet has some strange effect on the normal weapons they were so used to using? As a result, the captain began to order everyone to use their secret weapon, the sword nukes, to try and slay their enemies.

scottyg.jpg

Narrator: And so the saga continues. Join us next week for part II where we all get to see the dramatic conclusion involving TRI's efforts to include 4 other tribes into their battles along with their family branches. Also in a sudden twist of fate, we will see how massive bans took place within the group for circumventing the rules on an even more desperate measure to try and gain credibility on world 36. Stay tuned!!

expendability_star_trek.jpg

DeletedUser

Quote: Mr Lanky
Anyway back on topic... TRI have bitten off more than they can chew I feel... and PAWNS shouldnt be included in the statistics, they have no impact on the TRI/DVADER conflict, TRI declared on them after they were already beaten and bruised, like shooting a deer thats already got 2 broken legs...

If you refer back to the title of this thread, you'll realize that PAWNS have more right to be in the statistics than Dvader do. We declared on Pawns and ex-Pawns. Dvader declared on us.

As for TRI declaring on Pawns when they were already beaten: The Pawns/Dvader front line was at the eastern end of a vast Pawns empire. Moreover, the front line was geographically small (compared to the front line TRI shared with Pawns). Do you really think the western, or central, Pawns members were even remotely active in the dvader war? The reality is that most of Pawns were uneffected.

From memory, so I may be out a few percentage points, Pawns had lost less than 10% of their villages to Dvader before they gave up and were recruited. If 90% of your villages are still in your hands, would you really consider yourself beaten?

old guy

Pawns had lost less than 10% of their villages to Dvader

I apologize for the double post, but this is just the richest bunch of poppycock ever told in the history of TW. Is TRI really this desperate that continued resorting to untruths need be told here like this?

Come on fellas, you already got caught fibbing over 10 times here already, is there a need for this to continue? You do realize that everytime you fellas say something, your credibility is instantly killing itself another 3 notches.

But let's examine the latest whopper now shall we? 10 percent ok then:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PAWNS
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,502
Side 2: 1,649
Difference: 3,853

image.php

Side 1: 430
Side 2: 78
Difference: 352

image.php

Side 1: 39,294,052
Side 2: 11,303,488
Difference: 27,990,564

image.php

Side 1: 3,829,275
Side 2: 666,048
Difference: 3,163,227

image.php

Now here's where the gorilla math of TRI gets put to the test. If there is any grain of truth to what TRI is attempting to present us with here, then:

1. Not only would PAWNS have had to have over 4300 villages in their aresenal at one time, but;

2. Their points total would have had to roughly be over 40 million as well at one time.

Oops, caught again. See a pattern here tsihcrana?

Last edited:

bluedragon4

I apologize for the double post, but this is just the richest bunch of poppycock ever told in the history of TW. Is TRI really this desperate that continued resorting to untruths need be told here like this?

Come on fellas, you already got caught fibbing over 10 times here already, is there a need for this to continue? You do realize that everytime you fellas say something, your credibility is instantly killing itself another 3 notches.

But let's examine the latest whopper now shall we? 10 percent ok then:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,502
Side 2: 1,649
Difference: 3,853

image.php

Side 1: 430
Side 2: 78
Difference: 352

image.php

Side 1: 39,294,052
Side 2: 11,303,488
Difference: 27,990,564

image.php

Side 1: 3,829,275
Side 2: 666,048
Difference: 3,163,227

image.php

Now here's where the gorilla math of TRI gets put to the test. If there is any grain of truth to what TRI is attempting to present us with here, then:

1. Not only would PAWNS have had to have over 4300 villages in their aresenal at one time, but;

2. Their points total would have had to roughly be over 40 million as well at one time.

Oops, caught again. See a pattern here tsihcrana?

but then again, this is inacurate. tsihcrana was talking about BEFORE you recruited PAWNS. which is now 12 days ago. so, the last 12 days do not count to that total.

and, looking at some stats, DVADER took 121 villages in the last week from PAWNS, plus another 5 days, should equal about another 86 villages or so. so thats nearly half of what you said.

so im not saying that tsihcrana was right, but just that tsihcrana was actualy pretty close, and you are wrong with your math.

and those stats of the last week for those that are intrested:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 0
Difference: 121

image.php

Side 1: 1,081,813
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,081,813

image.php

and the rest of my math was based on the avarage villages taken per day

old guy

oh please give you rselves the benefit of the doubt lol.

lets use the latest gorilla math numbers, and take a million off of PAWNS points total then.

When did PAWNS ever have 39 million to them? Oh yeah right......oops.

Nice try by the way, it's always funny to watch squirming. Sort of like pretending you guys are declaring on PAWNS then turn around three pages later admitting that DVADER broke them.

I'm sure there's a few people interested in seeing what you guys come up with next in the tall tale department. Is there a committee over there spinning this stuff up, or is it done on the fly?

bluedragon4

oh please give you rselves the benefit of the doubt lol.

lets use the latest gorilla math numbers, and take a million off of PAWNS points total then.

When did PAWNS ever have 39 million to them? Oh yeah right......oops.

Nice try by the way, it's always funny to watch squirming. Sort of like pretending you guys are declaring on PAWNS then turn around three pages later admitting that DVADER broke them.

I'm sure there's a few people interested in seeing what you guys come up with next in the tall tale department. Is there a committee over there spinning this stuff up, or is it done on the fly?

how do you take off only 1 mil? over 200 villages would be closer to 18 mil.

but it doesnt really matter, as it doesnt affect anything in-game

DeletedUser

how do you take off only 1 mil? over 200 villages would be closer to 18 mil.

but it doesnt really matter, as it doesnt affect anything in-game

i think you forgot to put an "." between 1 and 8 there :)
It should read 1.8 mil :p

DeletedUser

Anyway, if the point doesn't matter... why argue it? You argue a point and when you've lost you say it doesn't matter as if it will cover up a bad argument.

Face it, PAWNS was weakened by DVADER and even if the villages you were after weren't on the front line they would surely be supporting the frontline villages? okay maybe not the furthest ones but those in the centre and maybe even toward the west, especially as the front with DVADER was gradually pushed back toward the west. Admit it, you just wanted a piece of the action after they were beaten, their morale must have taken a hit aswell as their villages remember.

Also I note that there have been no follow ups to the fact TRI asked us for help... guess we were telling the truth about it after all...

P.S this might be my last post, so if I don't reply... it's because I didn't read what you said =D

DeletedUser

Pawns had 2500 villages at max.

If we dont include the 200 or so vills taken in these two weeks
that leave like 250 villages
250= 10% of 2500

old guy

That's alright Mr. Lanky, TRI doesn't know what the truth is as you have just shown them here now for the second or third time while they ignored you. Take heart though TRI has just recruited a tribe several continents away to assist them now. I suppose if enough crying calls go out while making weak attempts at attention whoring all for themselves here is a success, then well.......

On another note, TRI has pretty much bled all of their offence on 2 or 3 players in their so called local area, and time is severely running out on them. They are beginning to lose players and keeping track of all of them in the family branches (was it 3 or 4 again??) will be almost impossible to do in the future. All of their so called "prep" work has been an utter failure and this isn't even 2 weeks into their so called declaration after all that "prep":

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRI TRI~2 TRI~3
Players: True Valhalla SynysterSam

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 47
Difference: 16

image.php

Bets are currently being taken on what will happen first, TRI disbanding or DVADER actually taking the time to put an op together against them before this happens. So far the consensus is that disbanding will happen first after yet another round of bans take place there and current membership continues to leave / delete.

Last I checked the odds were paying 3-1 for those interested in getting in on the action :p

DeletedUser

Old guy.

I'm not posting here to support TRI, even though a member, and former duke of the tribe.

I just would like to point out that you are a filthy hypocrite. You scrutinize and flame TRI like no tomorrow. You come here claiming points made by TRI members are crap.

You are pulling at straws to make it appear this way. You have nothing concrete, and your posts are quite rude, and generally unappreciated.

Please try not to be such a huge prick, or find another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.