Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

I hate family tribes with a passion.

...yet now you're coordinating w/ T-W-C? Yeah yeah I know, they dumped the academy literally YEARS ago.....lmao...

If I killed someone 10 years ago, and never again, yesterday I wouldn't have killed someone, but I'd still be a murderer.

You went with the easy way out buddy...that's the way at least 1/2 this world will see it. But no worries, it'll be good enough to buy you a spot into T-W-C...it may cost you a few "true" friends ;)

had you bothered to do some research prior to posting, perhaps you would not sound like such a tool?

Pajuno may be a tool b/c he strongly voices his opinion w/o thinking about it twice, but I believe the true definition of a tool is allowing yourself to be naively used by others. First, that's not paj. Sencond, as I see it, you just handed your puppet strings to Shipley...look in the mirror bud. Have fun and good luck....tool :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...yet now you're coordinating w/ T-W-C? Yeah yeah I know, they dumped the academy literally YEARS ago.....lmao...

If I killed someone 10 years ago, and never again, yesterday I wouldn't have killed someone, but I'd still be a murderer.

You went with the easy way out buddy...that's the way at least 1/2 this world will see it. But no worries, it'll be good enough to buy you a spot into T-W-C...it may cost you a few "true" friends ;)

Pajuno may be a tool b/c he strongly voices his opinion w/o thinking about it twice, but I believe the true definition of a tool is allowing yourself to be naively used by others. First, that's not paj. Sencond, as I see it, you just handed your puppet strings to Shipley...look in the mirror bud. Have fun and good luck....tool :lol:

Don't PMP still have a family and adding?

So if you hate family tribes would you pick T-W-C who got rid of the academy or PMP who are still adding to their family?

DeletedUser

You cant prove you didnt do it. By the very same logic...

It's like a court trile, if you made the complaint you have to have evidence. Otherwise I can say "Pajuno owes me half of his villages because he said so" I have no proof. I can't say you owe me that because you have no proof.

DeletedUser

Soooo .. what is going on? :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 496
Side 2: 262
Difference: 234

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,247,998
Side 2: 1,691,722
Difference: 2,556,276

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 381,380
Side 2: 0
Difference: 381,380

image.php

DeletedUser

:icon_idea:

OooO oooO me me me!!!

we comin for you.......

and we figured we'd cut off your life line. Let's see you noble an account that is active 24/7 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nah, it's just [CRY] donating their inactives to a tribe who will actually do something with those vills. :icon_wink:

fanbubub

Hey guys, [CRY] just lost a bunch of front line support. Fraser kicked me for not giving up 3 barb claims - i withdrew my support.

Hit quickly.

KarmaX

Well thanks for the backup Paj! Well we have negotiated and its not because Escape attacking him, its bcoz he didn't follow tribal rules: (no sit upon request), (no support call) , etc, we had to dismiss him.

About refugee, it was too late to claim him as one and we had communication gap coz both didn't contact each other about the issue in a proper way.

As for TWC offer on Escape , that was just a misunderstanding , it was a mere coincidence that both tribes were attacking one of our members so sorry about that issue.

So both sides goodluck with your wars. May the best tribe win. !!!!

DeletedUser

As for TWC offer on Escape , that was just a misunderstanding , it was a mere coincidence that both tribes were attacking one of our members so sorry about that issue.

Apology accepted, kudos for coming clean on pnp.

DeletedUser

We've all noticed the slow deliberate nobling of CRY by pajuno and his crew as presented in the above stats. From the CRY perspective it must be a real blow to the morale of their remaining active players when their leader decides it's better to let an ally take them.

Are CRY actives so worthless to you in this fight that it's better to let another tribe take them? Another tribe who is supposedly..................
"going to show you how it's done!"
Quite a lot of internal nobling is going to have to happen there chaps before you're frontline against T-W-C ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off, "paj and crew" is misleading. There's two of us besides pajuno.

Second, thank you for noticing guys :icon_smile:

AK is correct. The villages will be put to better use. For a few reasons actually...

* Die stinks. We can afford to support another front atm, so we are.

* Activity. The three of us, on average, have more activity than our own tribe mates and so we help a friend. They have and would return the favor.

* .r4v*

A few stats from last month:

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 32
Difference: 28
image.php

Side 1: 37,913
Side 2: 300,251
Difference: 262,338
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: .r4v*
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10
image.php

Side 2: 89,814
Difference: 89,814
image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: thedar kone
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: .r4v*
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10
image.php

Side 2: 89,814
Difference: 89,814
image.php

Last month, 1/3 of all vs. CRY caps were gained by .r4v*, all of which were against one CRY player.

It makes sense really.... r4v and thedar kone border one another as part of the CRY/TWC front. r4v (from what I hear) is stacked and active. Thedar Kone is neither (also from what i hear :icon_redface:). Whether that's true or not, I would have tried to do same thing as you boys/girls from T-W-C have done...gain territory against an enemy. So great.

We are here to see if we can't help change these stats...after all, taking away r4v's favorite target (1/3 of last months caps) is for now more in our control than yours.

good luck everyone.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You cant prove you didnt do it. By the very same logic...

It's like a court trile, if you made the complaint you have to have evidence. Otherwise I can say "Pajuno owes me half of his villages because he said so" I have no proof. I can't say you owe me that because you have no proof.

If this was court, your argument wouldnt be admissable in court, because you and your duke are CONFIRMED LIARS.

Your testimony would be thrown out..

but since this isnt court, and we dont need reasonable doubt... The public has already made a decision on this case..

I need not say any more.

It's start of the merger ...

Are we spreading more lies?

Just like a typical hypocrite. Point at me, say im spewing lies without reasonings, and here you go...

Pot, meet the kettle.. you have a lot in common...

Hey guys, [CRY] just lost a bunch of front line support. Fraser kicked me for not giving up 3 barb claims - i withdrew my support.

Hit quickly.

Ahh... the spy Speaks up...

Finally outted, im glad you finally came clean... It was only a matter of time before someone outed you...

that's nice, who are you?

Sure, he has already admitted to talking to you daily.. His skype convos were in pms...

So another lie outed, eh shipley?>?

Do you ever tell the truth?

We've all noticed the slow deliberate nobling of CRY by pajuno and his crew as presented in the above stats. From the CRY perspective it must be a real blow to the morale of their remaining active players when their leader decides it's better to let an ally take them.

Well crasula, just cause this is how TWC would take its food being eaten by others.. does not mean that is how Cry will take it.

Fact remains, the few active players have been using their nobles.. nobles are tight, and hard to come by..

Are CRY actives so worthless to you in this fight that it's better to let another tribe take them? Another tribe who is supposedly..................
Quite a lot of internal nobling is going to have to happen there chaps before you're frontline against T-W-C ;)

Well, well well... take Foot, and insert in mouth...

Cry actives are not worthless.. they are a much smaller tribe than yours... they could use the help on their fronts..

If this is an attempt to acquire more spies... or drive a wedge between Cry/Phoenx.. i would focus more on your new Phoenx/TWC front pal.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Just curious about this rumor i hear.. and have checked twstats to confirm..

PMP-B is actually TWC's new academy tribe? And all the accounts twc was eating were moved to there?

Appears to be groovy with the stats.. makes PMP look bad........

More lies, and more lies.....

DeletedUser

I've noticed that every post of Pajuno's that I read have all contained the word "lie" or "cheater" in it. Because I cba to look in the past 74 pages to find out why he's saying it, can someone give me the Cliffs on what he's referring to?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've noticed that every post of Pajuno's that I read have all contained the word "lie" or "cheater" in it. Because I cba to look in the past 74 pages to find out why he's saying it, can someone give me the Cliffs on what he's referring to?

This last post... Shipley has dismantled the TWC academy.

Now there is a PMP-B academy to TWC.. contains all the former twc foods... and has no ties to PMP......

Care to explain, TWC?

Name Rank Points Villages
elpatojo 1 848.842 89
ballchri 2 528.231 56
lolotte2 3 339.917 36
Bazman01 4 301.420 31
el tierra 5 110.162 11
theone80 6 81.383 9
SimStim 7 20.504 2
SHOR GUN 8 14.110 4

Hmmmmmm few former twc'ers there?

Last edited: