World 10 vote

Gavenvos

Getting sick of these admins ignoring this thread. We pay for points to play this game, therefore we are your customers and I personally demand a response from the admins. At least if they want people like myself to continue business with them.

totally agree
at least give us an answer

cdnJer

I was one who voted against this the first time around but I've seen the light and must agree. This needs to be done.

Cheap nobles please!

freakman08

plllllllllllllllllllease can you put the vote on again please. everyone wants it to change and your just making the world more boring and slowing things down even more. i dont see why you cant put it through and let us vote, how does it affect the addmins or who ever controls the world :(

DeletedUser

I was one who voted against this the first time around but I've seen the light and must agree. This needs to be done.

Cheap nobles please!

Holy crap....

So you CAN teach an old dog new tricks

DeletedUser

they are prolly scared that with the half priced nobles we'll wrap up this war way to fast, thus ending both this world and us W10 folks buying premmy points.

DeletedUser

I was 2nd to vote =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's all good that we got the vote, but how about a post or message explaining why we were ignored for so long.

We still pay the bills for these Innogames people.

kalkoenvet

It's all good that we got the vote, but how about a post or message explaining why we were ignored for so long.

We still pay the bills for these Innogames people.

Since they want to have a 6 month period or so between the votes, so we better get this through now this time or we will have to wait another half year.

henry-tdo

The two things I see that I don't like is that the original vote was for 5 days and needed a majority vote, while the new one is for 7 days and requires 2/3's.

DeletedUser

yeah,

where you voted
emoticon-0114-dull.gif