I'm thinking it did,

DeletedUser

Yes 195 67.71%
No 93 32.29%

Votes cast: 288

Would seem like it did ^_^

DeletedUser

So is an announcement going to be made?

Still the communication from the people running this game is poor. It doesn't take a day to count the votes and post info on the timing of the change.

DeletedUser

The timing of the change is on the poll itself ...

Half priced Nobles Vote!

Basically the vote is for half priced packets, meaning a packet will cost half of the current price. A village with maxed resources will be able to store 26 instead of 13 packets. This does not affect how many packets it costs for the actual noble.

This vote will be open for the next week. If at least 2/3rd of the votes are for YES, then we will implement on October 20th. We don't want anyone to be surprised when they store packets on the 19th and then realize that they could have waited two days and stored twice as much.

If this does go through, please plan accordingly, we will make a final announcement in a week with your decision!
Yes 195 67.71%

No 93 32.29%

Votes cast: 288

Your vote has been counted!

DeletedUser

This is the part I'm looking for.

I kinda figured there would be some kind of, "congratulations, you get half priced nobles on the 20th" mail or something...

They better impliment it when they say they're going to.. Or i'm gonna be some kind of pissed off >:|

DeletedUser

A time would be nice - is it 0.00 am server time - or 04.45 am server update time ?

DeletedUser

Sorry for my ignorance but will this be automatic? I just build a few nobles and they still require the same amount of gold coins.