World 10 vote

jaguarxiii

Basically the vote is for half priced packets, meaning a packet will cost half of the current price. A village with maxed resources will be able to store 26 instead of 13 packets. This does not affect how many packets it costs for the actual noble.

Clear now?

DeletedUser44592

Hmmm, the vote did say "Do you want half priced nobles" and we got half priced packets instead.......OK, before I get flamed I just busting balls here. LOL

DeletedUser

Hmmm, the vote did say "Do you want half priced nobles" and we got half priced packets instead.......OK, before I get flamed I just busting balls here. LOL

Nub thought it meant half-priced nobles :lol:

Sigh.. I'm so bored...

DeletedUser62422

ok can we vote to have regular priced nobles?

Who do we talk to to ge another vote since there was already 2 votes 1 for it-- 1 against. How about 0 Best 2 out of 3

DeletedUser62422

Lol

Last time I checked it was a democracy - unless you recognize that it really isn't. How about 1/4 price nobles or even 1/10 priced nobles. How about make it a speed world. How about hit the dam delete button if you weren't happy with the setting in this world and go play another one. Its not like there isn't any other worlds to play on. The stench and corruption on this vote smells BAD.

Ultimate power corrupts ultimately.

DeletedUser

Last time I checked it was a democracy - unless you recognize that it really isn't. How about 1/4 price nobles or even 1/10 priced nobles. How about make it a speed world. How about hit the dam delete button if you weren't happy with the setting in this world and go play another one. Its not like there isn't any other worlds to play on. The stench and corruption on this vote smells BAD.

Who let you out of your cage? Back in you go.

And I'm pretty sure you mean - "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62422

I said what I mean - and i mean what I said. you need to get out of your cage more often especially when Bu&&SH$% like this is going on. Its soon time to pull the plug on this entire world - it gone to the Dogs!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There was a two month wait in between the first and second vote. If they decide for some reason to implement a third vote, it would only be "fair" (as you are trying to use for your argument) if they waited two months in between the second and third votes.

henry-tdo

lol someone sounds hurt.

nQthing

Who do we talk to to ge another vote since there was already 2 votes 1 for it-- 1 against. How about 0 Best 2 out of 3

this change was the best thing thats happened to this world in a long time

DeletedUser

ABout 5 more months right?

Although I don't see where it matters if you don't play anymore :icon_confused:

rbh135

I said what I mean - and i mean what I said. you need to get out of your cage more often especially when Bu&&SH$% like this is going on. Its soon time to pull the plug on this entire world - it gone to the Dogs!
You're right out of the Horton hears a Who? story, aren't you? :p

ABout 5 more months right?

Although I don't see where it matters if you don't play anymore :icon_confused:
Plus it's not going to happen :s