World 10 vote

cdnJer

At the chance of being ridiculed and tormented, where might that be?

DeletedUser

The two things I see that I don't like is that the original vote was for 5 days and needed a majority vote, while the new one is for 7 days and requires 2/3's.

It's called moving the goalposts.

DeletedUser

Thank you. Keep that up!

Half of the existing players have voted now. Problem might be, that al the yes voters have done so already...

Surprised still so many vote no... :(

DeletedUser

Thank you. Keep that up!

Half of the existing players have voted now. Problem might be, that al the yes voters have done so already...

Surprised still so many vote no... :(

Because all of Borg, and a chunk of DDB fear to lose.

For some reason they think a prolonged death in this world is better than a shorter one.

I say a chunk of DDB because Borg have taken a solid "everyone vote no" stance. Whereas DDB are more or less saying "chose what you want to"

btw dont thank yet. We need 66.6% in order to pass.

DeletedUser

Yes 168 67.74%

No 80 32.26%

Poll will be open a few more days.

DeletedUser

The majority vote we had last time was sensible and democratic. Just wondering how the 66.66% requirement was arrived at for THIS vote.

Was the requirement figure of 66.66% just plucked from the air?

DeletedUser

so far theres only 248 active people?.........bumming

As off today, we (w10 and w12) actually have the same amount of registered voters left: 617
Off course, the actual active players is way down on both sides..

DeletedUser

The majority vote we had last time was sensible and democratic. Just wondering how the 66.66% requirement was arrived at for THIS vote.

Was the requirement figure of 66.66% just plucked from the air?

From what we've been told, they actually needed a 2/3rds majority last time, but just said majority. And didn't mention it was 2/3rds.

freakman08

from the last vote the same thing is happening kind (but not the magnitude of last time) of were we get a big surge of yes votes from the actives and hardly any NO or manybe a few. then a few days later the no vote increases from inactive members and surge. but this time its kinda not getting an increase of the no vote. maybe some inactves are voting yes and some arnt i dont no but i hope in the next few days any inactives log on and vote no. we need around 66% and now its like 69 or sumat so the no vote needs around 20 more no votes to decrese to around 60%. some one corrent me if am wrong am not sure about the number of no votes to beat yes.

SO VOTE YES YOU GUYS

Last edited:

DeletedUser

from the last vote the same thing is happening kind (but not the magnitude of last time) of were we get a big surge of yes votes from the actives and hardly any NO or manybe a few. then a few days later the no vote increases from inactive members and surge. but this time its kinda not getting an increase of the no vote. maybe some inactves are voting yes and some arnt i dont no but i hope in the next few days any inactives log on and vote no. we need around 66% and now its like 69 or sumat so the no vote needs around 20 more no votes to decrese to around 60%. some one corrent me if am wrong am not sure about the number of no votes to beat yes.

SO VOTE YES YOU GUYS

With the latest score that King just put up, the yes-vote is safe with 6 more no-votes, after that, it will be rejected if no more yes-voters turn up...

DeletedUser

i personally dont see more than 300 votes total being cast lol

Yes
182 68.42%
No
84 31.58%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44592

I'm thinking if we lose this vote we all sould agree to put the war on hold, put together an op to take out all who voted no.