Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

Mick876

Die recently merged in another tribe (TW.B.M)

hence there point growth.

silvereclipes

In honor of all hollows eve I leave this quote for die and just say four words "let the havoc commence"

And out of the darkness, the Zombie did call
True pain and suffering he brought to them all
Away ran the children to hide in their beds,
for fear that the devil would chop off their heads

DeletedUser

I'd have to disagree and say that there's a lot more to our point growth than 4 ED recruits. Die's continued presence has thrived from recruitment on the other hand. Besides, every once in a while any good tribe deserves some "free" and "easy" growth, right? I'm sure by process of elimination we could even possibly find THE's

DeletedUser

We are ALIVE you are funny why would anyone asume you are a phoenx player when all you have to do is check ingame your name and will find out you are in LEON.And i have checked your stats and it seems you have only nobled up your inactives.And as of phoenx's recruits ED was allways with phoenx it was just a matter of time untill they moved the active members over.

You're so far off base it's ridiculous. You'd think for supposedly being a part of this war, you'd know what was going on. Firstly, I never once claimed to be the greatest player on W30, well done for draggin my personal stats into this, you are a tool.

ED declared well after phoenx, and frankly, at that stage we all knew you guys were pretty much done for anyway. However you're right, it wasn't just phoenx vs Die, it was phoenx vs Die and Kill, I believe you the Kill duke declared this war? 2 vs 1 in favour of your side mate, just because others jumped on the easy villages that is Die. ED and phoenx combined still had far less players than Die and Kill combined, however they weren't in this together from the start, that much is pretty clear to anyone.

Well done, you explained a simple method for finding out who a player is...gold star for you. If you read my post, you'll find someone did assume I was a phoenx member, hence my statement, you complete and utter moron.

DeletedUser

T-W-C Tribe Changes: 400
Die Tribe Changes: 540

Phoenx Tribe Changes: 99

Go complain to someone else when Phoenx recruits a few players.

DeletedUser

You're so far off base it's ridiculous. You'd think for supposedly being a part of this war, you'd know what was going on. Firstly, I never once claimed to be the greatest player on W30, well done for draggin my personal stats into this, you are a tool.

ED declared well after phoenx, and frankly, at that stage we all knew you guys were pretty much done for anyway. However you're right, it wasn't just phoenx vs Die, it was phoenx vs Die and Kill, I believe you the Kill duke declared this war? 2 vs 1 in favour of your side mate, just because others jumped on the easy villages that is Die. ED and phoenx combined still had far less players than Die and Kill combined, however they weren't in this together from the start, that much is pretty clear to anyone.

Well done, you explained a simple method for finding out who a player is...gold star for you. If you read my post, you'll find someone did assume I was a phoenx member, hence my statement, you complete and utter moron.

who are you what have you done on this world naff all so who do you think you are calling anougher player a moron you fail go away and come back when you have something better to say.If you don't know who i am, then you cannot have any opinions on me! You sound more and more like a phoenx player Making comments without evidence and all that....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who are you what have you done on this world naff all so who do you think you are calling anougher player a moron you fail go away and come back when you have something better to say.If you don't know who i am, then you cannot have any opinions on me! You sound more and more like a phoenx player Making comments without evidence and all that....

Again, bringing my personal achievements into it...here it is, I will freely admit to all, I have done crap all on this world and have done nothing more than sign in and read forums for over a month now, and little more before that. I have no problem with this fact, it is of no relevance to the topic at hand.

I know exactly who you are, former duke of Kill, posted declaration of this war, complete tool. That is your general reputation here on the W30 forums, what more need I know? You didn't to respond to a single one of my points, nor did I make any without evidence. If you'd like that evidence posted, you're shit out of luck, go look it up on twstats, it's all there, Die vs phoenx noble record, phoenx tribe changes. On this forums you will also find ED declaration date, as well as dates where it was a foregone conclusion that phoenx would win this war, I can tell you, that was before ED joined in on this war.

Start making relevant points or don't speak at all.

DeletedUser

Reaper don't come on the forums and call anyone here a tool or inform them of where they stand in a world where you barely exist. where is a mod when you need one.

I will call him a tool, or any other similar name if that is the way he acts in response to my arguments.

Again, more of the lack of a large account on this world. I don't feel the need to explain myself to the likes of you.

S1cky Dutch

I capped 30 last month myself! =D

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players: Sir Gold Dragon

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 530
Side 2: 955
Difference: 425

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 17
Difference: 135

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,878,640
Side 2: 8,044,331
Difference: 4,165,691

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,404,060
Side 2: 152,607
Difference: 1,251,453

image.php

DeletedUser

See, you can't add people to stats unless you explain who the hell they are.

S1cky Dutch

Ex Die. Got kicked out aswell, I guess, if you mean Gold dragon:p

DeletedUser

where is a mod when you need one.

HAHAHAHAHAHA im sorry but really? Your gonna go running to our parents? You know its sad when a tribe cant win in game and has to resort to trying to get infractions and bans from forums to silence the public humiliation. And yes I said HUMILIATION, because thats what this is. Phoenix was not even a top 20 tribe when war was declared and now regardless to takeing on not one but TWO top 20 tribes has managed to work its way in to top standings. All the while managing to have one of the tribes disband and chase the other towards the rim. Im not saying flaming is necessary, but really at least post something worth typing out. In fact why not at least lie and tell us that its only a matter of time before your grand plans come to fruition and phoenx is wiped from the map. Granted everyone here at Phoenx would get a nice laugh out of that, but at least then you wouldnt be reduced to saying "we are nobling others faster than you can noble us so we are still here!"

silvereclipes

See, you can't add people to stats unless you explain who the hell they are.

Well they go though as many players as most of us go though underwear or at least I hope we go though underwear as them or it may get a little ripe in here.:lol:

DeletedUser

Please get someone in here who can remodel the world map a little bit, phoenx should have been next to THE, that god damn never ending bragging of you guys, ITS sickening to say the least, "POUND BY POUND" come up here u rats, fight with a real tribe, lets see your big mouths running off then.....

Mick876

Please get someone in here who can remodel the world map a little bit, phoenx should have been next to THE, that god damn never ending bragging of you guys, ITS sickening to say the least, "POUND BY POUND" come up here u rats, fight with a real tribe, lets see your big mouths running off then.....

you r narb :icon_razz:

it seems you are the one running your mouth in here.

Edit: Liquid C and Dexa, we know its only Natural for you to be jealous of the success of another tribe, But don't worry, We still lubs you :)

Last edited: