Which Premade/future tribe, Is on your Mind.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As much as I respect ego and it leader I feel that the tribe will not last long. On every world of which I have played there is always one tribe who recives alot of attention, and are a big hype. These tribes will find themselves being at war with 10 different tribes in a months time(or when nobles start appearing). As much as everyone hates and despises mass recruiting tribes, they still can inflict damage. Mass recruiting tribes usually carry plenty of noobs however there are always some ok players in the tribes who can pack a punch. Numbers don't always win wars but they can cripple an opponent without a doubt.

Ego is placing a big red target on there head and very soon tribs will ban together and try to defeat them. Will these tribes win, they usualy don't but, it gives enough time for another tribe to emerge and eat up a recovering tribe.

I am not saying this is what will happen, I am just saying this from past experiences. Ego has some great players but so did all those other tribes who fell. I do not predit the future, so I do not know what will happen., I have only been around long enough to say that this hypothesis is possible but not a fact until proven.

Sentrii

We will crush them all beneath our ego's massive weight.

DeletedUser

As much as I respect ego and it leader I feel that the tribe will not last long. On every world of which I have played there is always one tribe who recives alot of attention, and are a big hype. These tribes will find themselves being at war with 10 different tribes in a months time(or when nobles start appearing). As much as everyone hates and despises mass recruiting tribes, they still can inflict damage. Mass recruiting tribes usually carry plenty of noobs however there are always some ok players in the tribes who can pack a punch. Numbers don't always win wars but they can cripple an opponent without a doubt.

Ego is placing a big red target on there head and very soon tribs will ban together and try to defeat them. Will these tribes win, they usualy don't but, it gives enough time for another tribe to emerge and eat up a recovering tribe.

I am not saying this is what will happen, I am just saying this from past experiences. Ego has some great players but so did all those other tribes who fell. I do not predit the future, so I do not know what will happen., I have only been around long enough to say that this hypothesis is possible but not a fact until proven.

Sentrii

I read this. I then looked on Skype. I then lol'd with Gorth.

DeletedUser

Sentrii

You Need To Have A Sit Down With Your Ego?

DeletedUser7604

Its true, i do suck :( but i ask for advice when i can and i try to learn, not much more i can do really..

And again with the neighbour stuff, okay you've told me i'm going to be a farm :icon_surprised: If you say it multiple times what do you achieve?

I play to learn, have fun, make new friends.
And then you'll whine again since you got kicked from your precious tribe by your precious friends like the last time. xD
History tends to repeat itself. ;P

pwnyslaystation

Ace, have you heard of Ayn Rand? Have you read Fountainhead? Because if so, you'd know that an ego is never a bad thing. Our egos are just us letting you know how awesome we are, and letting you know that we're going to own W45. The way we figure it, its rude not to have an ego. At least this way we have the common courtesy to warn you "Hey, look... We're going to farm and/or noble you, just so you're aware," before hand, and not spring it on you last minute.

DeletedUser

Sentrii

tl ; dr

I am much enjoyed beating my eggs than reading an unimpressive attempts of whining.

Eggo! ftw!

pwnyslaystation

Oh, which reminds me, if you didn't catch that...

Hey, look... We're going to farm and/or noble you, just so you're aware.

DeletedUser

When I search through Forums I see lots of Threads which I would just skip, but I do read them, because there are times / minutes in my day where I don't have something better to do.

One of this Thread could be this one - though, as 3/4 of this Thread is mentioning Ego Tribe makes it a bit better.

Since I'm in Ego Tribe, everything should be allright with Ego and with a good leader, there's no reason for our failness.

K54 is not a threat to us - I'll noble most of the players in there, since I'm known to get nobles one of the first players in the worlds.

DeletedUser

K54 is not a threat to us - I'll noble most of the players in there, since I'm known to get nobles one of the first players in the worlds.

Just to let you know, anyone and everyone can be better. So you claim youcan noble nearly everyone in This K, you would know eventually you will be against everytribe, only saying :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hm.

I think it's already known that every Tribe will be against us - because we get that much attention as you see on Forums.

It's same as I play currently also on 43 - entire K declared on us and joined in alliance, but lost.

DeletedUser

ouch hah anyways what makes you think this is the same as W43? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Since I'm in Ego Tribe, everything should be allright with Ego

erm... maybe stay away from a pin? your ego might burst otherwise.

ego does have some very good players, but you're just being annoying, and will probably end up having a load of tribes group together to try and kill you. sad thing is you'll probably win, or so you'll say. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@Nagato: Settings don't - but the other players who talked against Tribe I'm in - do.

@BMA: I might have an ego or not, but I don't care what impression I leave on Forums as I did help community on different ways and I don't need anymore kudos.

DeletedUser

erm... maybe stay away from a pin? your ego might burst otherwise.

ego does have some very good players, but you're just being annoying, and will probably end up having a load of tribes group together to try and kill you. sad thing is you'll probably win, or so you'll say. :icon_rolleyes:

I can easily take care of up to 3 family tribes filled with 50 members each equaling 150 against 1 player. I don't have an ego I'm pretty serious in this statement.

olympus

I can easily take care of up to 3 family tribes filled with 50 members each equaling 150 against 1 player. I don't have an ego I'm pretty serious in this statement.

I approve this statement.