TATS - Who Are They.!?

DeletedUser

LOL, Derek. You have said nothing that hasn't been said about any new Tribe. I still don't understand the shock to the world, or why all the Dukes are talking to each other and not us. I have been told we are 'acid' but we haven't done anything that any other Tribe has done before. What did Godly do when they went to AXE, or are our memories that poor? what did D.o.W. do when they went to Godly.

AXE have done the same as we have before, they also took parts of Scion when Godly did and left people behind.

We never ditched players, I spoke to Cotis and was chatting about getting Godly backup for them, they are strong enough to take a Tribe twice their size and will now be infused to do so, ask around. I have engaged Godly on the councils behalf, and said unless attacked they were once part of TSoH and there is no bullseye on any of them, I have tried to guide players to them if I can and that has taken time as I've looked their location up. Players like Jmon and Willow have stayed in TSoH to help find other players homes. I have been in contact with players and they have said to me 'fair cop it's been exams', or 'busy period', it happens. There are some who feel let down, but I have mails where they have been telling me they can't attack players that are part of OP's.

And what have players done when they want a better Tribe? don't be unjust on the players who work hard everyday and bother to log-on, not take breaks and roll sits to try and see it to the end of their time by being defeated to seeing the game reset. Players like me have no problem with losing and will see it to my last village where ever I am. What is the point of paying for prem points to just paddle when you can have a roller coaster of a ride?

Now my take on it.
Shame on you lot, lol. All I see is Jaff scrambling? Yes he didn't want the merge, and he is happy sitting inactive accounts, but with the amount that left him his back was up against a wall? so he came cap in hand to Exile who he was at war with. If our position was of no importance to Exile they wouldn't you have carried on with the war? what we have done is help you, no? you have time later to knock us out. During the Boozie period everyone wanted AXE, but he managed to wriggle out of it every single time, Sid did most of the work when I was there, and I kept seeing Boozie riding ruff-shot over a player I respected so I just left, and went back to wanting AXE all over again.

I see nothing wrong other Jaff venting, and trying to turn the whole world onto a 60 player Tribe, lol......... NOT a family of 240 people? I hold my hands up to wanting a change, man lets hope they don't make houses on the moon in case you guys all wanna club together and blow it up, lol......... but ask youself, don't judge our convictions, If I was Exile, I would be rubbing my hands, the borders broke and you had an AXE route out with inactive accounts to boot....... hmmmmm Sometimes we all need to think out side of the box and not jump put of it when the AXE handel is turned, lol......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont normaly read walls of text, but i read that one SilvaTribe and it be a good one, certainly in my top1 (as i only read 1 and dont have anything to compare it to =D)

DeletedUser

ROLF, man I trimmed that down, but hey they wife isn't in today to ramble at while she isn't taking any notice of me, lol.........

DeletedUser

i dont normaly read walls of text, but i read that one SilvaTribe and it be a good one, certainly in my top1 (as i only read 1 and dont have anything to compare it to =D)

I tried to read it but alas.... it made no sense to me.

Certainly for sure W15 is now abuzz. The coolbreeze is churning up into a tornado, no telling where it will land. But one thing is for sure, devastation follows in it's path.

CB

DeletedUser53373

I tried to read it but alas.... it made no sense to me.

Certainly for sure W15 is now abuzz. The coolbreeze is churning up into a tornado, no telling where it will land. But one thing is for sure, devastation follows in it's path.

CB

Must admit I didn't get the gist of it either.

DeletedUser

Oh and for the record, not trying to bust anyone's nuts or anything but facts are facts.

For the past few months leading up to the AXE breakup, AXE was organized into groups, so it wasn't Sid's or Jaffe's responsibility to organize OPs as a tribe but as their own individual groups. Both their groups were probably the worst 2 performers in the tribe in the beginning. During the Exile war, they BOTH did better.

Let's take a look at their first 2 weeks each respectively. And, yes during this time was a kind of contest to show your stuff to show the tribe which group had it goin on. Both groups stats were less than stellar.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jaffe25 Greynova PR ONE song zhao yu daguo mr.frostie

Side 2:
Tribes: EviL DA DA-III *N~L* *N~L2* *N~L3*
Players:

Timeframe: 22/10/2009 00:00:00 to 31/10/2009 23:59:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 188,007
Difference: 188,007

Cocktail Commandos week two

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jaffe25 Greynova PR ONE song zhao yu daguo mr.frostie

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 01/11/2009 00:00:00 to 07/11/2009 23:59:59

Side 1: 33
Difference: 33

Side 1: 308,473
Difference: 308,473

Sadistic Whores of the Core week one

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: siddhartha96 Matrix212 Gutts pmgs Zelfios

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 22/10/2009 00:00:00 to 31/10/2009 23:59:59

Side 1: 13
Difference: 13

Side 1: 127,690
Difference: 127,690

Sadistic Whores of the Core week two

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: siddhartha96 Matrix212 Gutts pmgs Zelfios

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 01/11/2009 00:00:00 to 07/11/2009 23:59:59

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

Side 1: 130,744
Side 2: 70,505
Difference: 60,239

Looking at more than just these 2 weeks, Sid did better than jaffe overall against the enemies that can be entered into TWStats but both did quite well overall. Both of them taking alot more than they lost. To say that Sid or jaffe did not help the tribe or participate actively is just ridiculous.

Yes, Sid was alot more of a chatterbox than jaffe, but jaffe posted a lot more internal announcements in the tribal forums. Seems people tend to sway their opinions based upon who talked more no matter what the conversation was about (mostly non-TW talk). And, when grebro was a lost cause in everyone's eyes getting beaten down repeatedly deciding to quit, it was jaffe who offered to help him get his account back in order and keep playing the game. But ya...... Jaffe never did anything or helped anyone. :icon_rolleyes:

Nothing against you Sid because you were a key part of AXE, but certainly not more important than Jaffe. Jaffe does a lot of work behind the scenes that nobody is aware of. Some like the glory and others just do their job.

CB

DeletedUser

All very good point's. personaly i salute TATS as everyone has said there tactical situation is dire at best, much respect fo rsuch a gutsy move, one thing thou... everyone was quick to brand NL "merge's" arnt you guyz goin somethin very similar??

Goooo TATS!!! shake this world up

DeletedUser

homzi ty, but you forget our postion on the map is as much as a disadvantage to us as it is a advantage if used right ;)

someone on skype just made this point to me and i think everyone should think about it.
cast your minds back a few months idk maybe to june-september, remember how we all thought familys were killing the world?
well now its us at TATS, who just took down the two greatest family tribes (1 being a if/but with me but on a small scale a yes) without even sending a single troops.
TSoH,TSoH-F - soon to be dissolved between whats left in this world, as jmon and willow are still there helping find them new tribes.
AXE,AXED(cant remember the other), personaly i dont think they were a family tribe, but i guess on a very small level they were.

but hey lets end this Down with familys, and start the Down with TATS!
because i need some damn ODD, the other boys and girls in TATS laugh at mine =(

DeletedUser

1. No NL gobbled up everything in it's merge wake, making a family bigger and bigger. This is 60 people who quit and joined up together, big difference. Half of each Tribe has merged if you want to call it that.

2. As to how many villages you eat versus another doesn't matter, here are many factors in taking villages and losing them. Participating is what counts?

Whether this works on not, my record is striaght in this thread. If it times for my last fairwell on the battle field It's goodbye to you all :)

Sil

DeletedUser

Definition of Ditch/ed
a. To get rid of; discard:
b. To get away from (a person, especially a companion).
c. To discontinue use of or association with:
Arrangements were made for certain players BEFORE the merge. The rest arrangements weren't made until after the majority left. Those still in THoS were left wondering if there was going to be a family tribe, or if we were going to have to find our own way or if on the way out jmon and willow were just going to hit the disband button.

DeletedUser

Definition of Ditch/ed
a. To get rid of; discard:
b. To get away from (a person, especially a companion).
c. To discontinue use of or association with:
Arrangements were made for certain players BEFORE the merge. The rest arrangements weren't made until after the majority left. Those still in THoS were left wondering if there was going to be a family tribe, or if we were going to have to find our own way or if on the way out jmon and willow were just going to hit the disband button.

KC there are many things that could have been done differently, but at least we did not leave the tribe till everyone was settled unlike what you and Cotis did with Godly, you did the exact same thing when you went to AXE, i got plenty of mails asking what happened, and where were they gonna go...true Cotis was there with one of his many accounts, but his name was not, that was a ditch, we have stayed and answered all their questions as best we could...do ppl agree with what we have done, no, has this happened on other worlds through out TW, you betcha, but please stop acting like you are any better and never did the same thing yourself

Edit..

and what was even worse about the Godly thing, Cotis arranged for only 15 to go to AXE, and Godly had what 3 branches..seems you left more ppl in the lurch then than we have now

seth89

Heavy, TATS did a NL and recuited members. So are you going to be the new NL then. :D

DeletedUser

KC there are many things that could have been done differently, but at least we did not leave the tribe till everyone was settled unlike what you and Cotis did with Godly, you did the exact same thing when you went to AXE, i got plenty of mails asking what happened, and where were they gonna go...true Cotis was there with one of his many accounts, but his name was not, that was a ditch, we have stayed and answered all their questions as best we could...do ppl agree with what we have done, no, has this happened on other worlds through out TW, you betcha, but please stop acting like you are any better and never did the same thing yourself

Edit..

and what was even worse about the Godly thing, Cotis arranged for only 15 to go to AXE, and Godly had what 3 branches..seems you left more ppl in the lurch then than we have now

First: we told people what was happening before hand, we told them there was a possible merge in the works
Second: we told people to contact us and we would help
Third: there was only 15 spots open if we could get more we would have. You are right more people were left in a lurch because Godly was bigger but we never stopped trying to find spots for them. Even trying to get them in to AXE2G
Forth: If you remember correctly I was AGAINST the move to AXE
Fifth: Please please tell me how I am acting better then anyone else? I am not judging anyone I understand that you guys felt the need to merge