TATS - Who Are They.!?

DeletedUser

well seein as Exile is only attacking are villages right in there core (not that thats a bad thing), ofc there going to be winning for the moment. =P

most admit those stats vs AXE are smexy.

for the extra, TATs v world
Side 1:
Tribes: TATS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE Exile. Exile3 Godly N.W.O. tH DA !WAR!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,658
Side 2: 3,462
Difference: 1,804

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 944
Side 2: 607
Difference: 337

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 15,737,716
Side 2: 33,196,606
Difference: 17,458,890

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8,886,559
Side 2: 5,688,907
Difference: 3,197,652

TATs are still holding a lead in overall =D

seth89

So it looks like TATs is wining due to nobling "inactive" AXE accounts, or the majority.
And still looks like Exile Fam. and DA are holding their ground.
I just feel sorry for you heavy when I turn my attention to your K49. ;)

Hallie87

Hehe I bet I have a large portion of those from Axe! Getting rumbled from so close range is always fun... I think my lack of interest isnt going in my favour either.... Just waiting for more of TATS to join in...

DeletedUser

wow seth, you dhould have just copied my post from the previous page, would have saved putting all those stats in...lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So it looks like TATs is wining due to nobling "inactive" AXE accounts, or the majority.
And still looks like Exile Fam. and DA are holding their ground.
I just feel sorry for you heavy when I turn my attention to your K49. ;)

seth, there not inactive, well the ones i know were attacking in AXE
most admit jaffe is being quiet and not defending ether apprently, wonder whats wrong with him =S

though i most admit DA are attacking well, had a few nukes off you guys myself, though no nobles =(
dont worry though seth your attacks are still the best off them :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I think the more relevant stat here is player count .. TATS do have a player bank in TSOH-F but each original member put to rest is going to hurt them more than any village taken .. Also a lot of us know they are not 60 active players but about 45 odd active players and a boatload of sits.

To rephrase an old tongue twister.. 'How many sits can a good baron sit if a good baron could sit sits .. as many sits as the good baron sits till the sit or the good baron quits' - repeat that ad nauseum then come back and check member count :)

From what i can see so far

i) $dragon - quit hours after the first set of incomings started ..
ii) bic77 - good baron/duke got tired of sitting and losing villages defended for a while, then dismissed
iii) dragonslayer - seems dead for all intents and purposes - you there mate ?
iv) fatscott - banned and not coming back it seems

dalrymple - returned from ban without 1/3rd of his villages - is the original there at all or is this just a shared password ? is he in a fighting mood or will his loss demoralise him ?

Anyway, that is very healthy attrition rate for the first couple of weeks .. just keep at them world. More coming soon am sure.

well seein as Exile is only attacking are villages right in there core (not that thats a bad thing), ofc there going to be winning for the moment. =P

Wrong heavy, we are nobling villages in our core and catting villages not in our core and driving players and sitters to frustration and quitting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

seth89

seth, there not inactive, well the ones i know were attacking in AXE
most admit jaffe is being quiet and not defending ether apprently, wonder whats wrong with him =S

though i most admit DA are attacking well, had a few nukes off you guys myself, though no nobles =(
dont worry though seth your attacks are still the best off them :icon_cool:

You should See what i sent you know. :lol:
These are the REAL ones. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think the more relevant stat here is player count .. TATS do have a player bank in TSOH-F but each original member put to rest is going to hurt them more than any village taken .. Also a lot of us know they are not 60 active players but about 45 odd active players and a boatload of sits.

To rephrase an old tongue twister.. 'How many sits can a good baron sit if a good baron could sit sits .. as many sits as the good baron sits till the sit or the good baron quits' - repeat that ad nauseum then come back and check member count :)

From what i can see so far

i) $dragon - quit hours after the first set of incomings started ..
ii) bic77 - good baron/duke got tired of sitting and losing villages defended for a while, then dismissed
iii) dragonslayer - seems dead for all intents and purposes - you there mate ?
iv) fatscott - banned and not coming back it seems

dalrymple - returned from ban without 1/3rd of his villages - is the original there at all or is this just a shared password ? is he in a fighting mood or will his loss demoralise him ?

Anyway, that is very healthy attrition rate for the first couple of weeks .. just keep at them world. More coming soon am sure.

Wrong heavy, we are nobling villages in our core and catting villages not in our core and driving players and sitters to frustration and quitting :)

bic quit.....why he quit i dont know, but once a player quits they no longer stay in TATS, tbh, who really wants to keep sitting vacant accounts that keep going vacant...as far as the sitting goes i sit a lot less now than what i was, and i actually have ppl that will sit me,...i had about 10 sits when in TSoH and ppl constantly asking leadership to sit them and send their attacks for them, and if we didnt do it then the attacks didnt get sent...so instead of us hitting delete like some have been known to do *cough*, we chose to merge instead..and yes there were some very good ppl that were very nice but just not active enough and i feel bad for them and i will help them if i can even if that means sitting them..but there are some that frankly i just cant be bothered to feel sorry for

DeletedUser

Fair enough they dont stay in TATS but they stay in stats. As long as people leave at the first sign of incomings, who am I to question why :)

Delete would have better than this merge sherry, shame on you :)

p.s. agree entirely with your sentiment .. can be draining .. what amazes me is the number of people who have made it to this endgame purely because of tribal protection and we find out exactly how noob they are inspite of their zillion point accounts

DeletedUser

Feel free to include Bic in your stats. It does wonders for tribal morale! If the rest of Exile has uber mixed villages like your duke does, then we shouldn't worry about you guys taking too many from actual active players.

I will say that I actually agree with ananth regarding the number of noobs still left in the game at this stage. It's shocking that people have survived this long without any labeling scripts. What I can guarantee is that TATS will not be the only tribe that loses people once attacks get heavy.

DeletedUser

You should See what i sent you know. :lol:
These are the REAL ones. ;)

im not even going to dodge lol ill just sit bac rekax,and see what happens if you tke a village ill tke 3-4 back in rturn for it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Feel free to include Bic in your stats. It does wonders for tribal morale! If the rest of Exile has uber mixed villages like your duke does, then we shouldn't worry about you guys taking too many from actual active players.

What I can guarantee is that TATS will not be the only tribe that loses people once attacks get heavy.

wonders whether all the players losing villages to exile are all inactive or whether that is the standard of their active players, in which case even mixed villages would do the job. Wonder why your duke halted his fakes moment he received a few back.. Uber silly.

also jmon, what do you mean by 'actual active players' .. I thought the rationale behind this merge was to get together 60 actives. Now we hear about actual actives.. My mind boggles. Clearly you did poor homework while selecting your actuals.

and the next player who dumps his sit on you when the heat is on - defend instead of dismissing. Nice of you to use their troops after dismissing as well, you bet they'll be in stats. Now to get the next 'active' to quit

DeletedUser

It was 60 actives, but as you said, some people can play a world for 2 years without ever being tested. I have no intention of defending the account of a player who has quit. Part of my reasoning for wanting a change was because I was tired of managing so many sits. I'll help sit if you're sleeping or can't be online, but I'm not going to manage the account because you can't handle it. Especially not since I'm getting ready for my "10 nukes per member" thing from CATS :)

DeletedUser

probaly not atm, i can barely tell which group is which xD
silly alchol

seth89

Sure... Blame it on the booze.
I just had to single handle 600+ Villages and Group them all 1by1 just so I can be ready for you.

DeletedUser

hahahaha funz =P
na seriously the whole "seth crew" are safe from me, you guys i known to long so inless you become irratating (like flys >.>) ill let you guys keep some peace =P

DeletedUser

It was 60 actives, but as you said, some people can play a world for 2 years without ever being tested. I have no intention of defending the account of a player who has quit. Part of my reasoning for wanting a change was because I was tired of managing so many sits. I'll help sit if you're sleeping or can't be online, but I'm not going to manage the account because you can't handle it. Especially not since I'm getting ready for my "10 nukes per member" thing from CATS :)

Totally agree, the kind of thing that drives leaders to the edge and beyond. Without meaning to be rude or derogatory (for a change), this to me is the single biggest enemy for tats at the moment, one which may affect other tribes but not as much as Tats.